Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
browneye
Occasional Poster

April 2005
EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Thu, 07 April 2005 11:27 Go to next message
Complete 4ag conversion for sprinter for sale.
Includes 4ag (86kW) RWD, g'box, computer, exhaust, all sensors, in tank fuel pump.
By best offer.(I have a price in mind so no stupid offers or questions)
  Send a private message to this user    
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Sat, 09 April 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$500?
browneye
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Sat, 09 April 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

DREAMER!!!
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Sat, 09 April 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well theres one in my town for $400 with ecu and loom, the only thing you have different is the gearbox and clutch, but as i dont need a box i was making my judgement on what i have on offer compared to yours, and the only thing you have that i wanted was the fact it was a rwd setup which would make it easier, but it never really bothered me doing a fwd conversion. You put "OFFERS", maybe your the tool who should just put a price instead of asking for offers then being rude when they aren't as high as you expect! What do you expect someone to just jump up and say "hey cheif, ill give you 2 grand for your setup!!!"
If you dont want low offers, put a price! Ask anyone who's a regular on toymods, its common sense.
browneye
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Sat, 09 April 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Driftpig...

you are way off the mark with your poverty pack offer, I've already been offered $1000,

So ease off with the insults!!
driftpig
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Sat, 09 April 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well why not say offers above $1000 then dipshit!
browneye
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Mon, 11 April 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP
purple_people_eater_1
Regular

June 2003
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Mon, 11 April 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just giving you a price range.

I sold my rwd converted 100kw motor setup for $1900
which had everything!
it was Japanese imported engine with only 63xxxkm

· Toyota 4age 100kw block
· Cut & shut inlet manifold
· Injectors and fuel rail
· Exhaust manifold
· Tuned length 4-1 extractors
· Cooling pipes
· All gaskets

· Factory ECU
· Coil
· Ignitor
· New wiring harness
· Spare wiring harness
· VL commodore fuel pump
· All sensors, O2 and MAP

· Toyota T50 5Spd gearbox
· Shifter & tail shaft yoke
· Flywheel freshly machined
· New input shaft bearing

· NEW Dakin heavy-duty clutch kit:
· Clutch
· Pressure plate
· Thrust bearing

browneye
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Wed, 13 April 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
browneye
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Fri, 15 April 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump again...

anyone interested????
KE70panelvan
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Fri, 15 April 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not for how much you want
browneye
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Mon, 18 April 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try to find a better deal in Tassie, yr looking at least $200 freight from the mainland for any motor...

BUMP Smile Smile Smile
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Mon, 18 April 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and hopefully someone from the mainland will be buying it Very Happy Laughing
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Tue, 19 April 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey shiri, how about a reply to my numerous emails to you about the 4AG engine I have crated up here to send to you. thanks
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Tue, 19 April 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
terry... i am infact waiting for word on what is going on with this engine... its just a good deal that i can't pass up... if i bought urs i'd still need half the things from this setup so this working out better for me...

if scott doesn't want to ship it to me then i'll be in touch, until then i hope u understand my situation. Many Apoligies...
browneye
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Wed, 20 April 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry shiri...

I can't let it go for a song, as advertised it was EOI, unfortunately there was not enough interest, therefore it seems I will be keeping it...
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Wed, 20 April 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah maybe your should keep it your asking way to much
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Wed, 20 April 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will pay ur asking price scott... plz get back to me ASAP!!!!

call me if u want

shiri

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2005 13:00]

browneye
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Tue, 26 April 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C'mon you people is Tas with a grip on reality?!!!

This still not sold, it is a good setup, nothing more to spend to convert your boring 4ac Sprinter into something closer to a weapon!!!
insalubrity_macca
Regular

September 2004

Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Thu, 28 April 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, driftpig...i feel he will take ur offer now Laughing
Jonny2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Thu, 28 April 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am in Tassie and collecting many 4AGE parts for my AE86. Many of they parts you have I maybe interested in, but I can't commit to buying the whole package, as some parts I already have and other parts I just have other idears about. I am sure many people are the same. If you can seperate, I am interested in some parts:

4AGE flywheel
100kw pistons
crank, rods maybe
etc.
browneye
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Fri, 29 April 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It doesn't take long for the timewasting morons to hijack a thread does it...

Thanks for the bump anyway...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: EOI : Complete 4ag conv in Tassie Fri, 29 April 2005 08:59 Go to previous message
heres another bump then

since joining all u have seem to of done is tried to sell a motor then insulted responce u got to it, and i think 500 is a decent offer as ive seen around 4 go for that price in the last 3 months

and this thread hasnt been hijacked, just a few ppl giving there imput on what u could expect for this motor and some ppl wanting to buy it only to have u dismiss some of those ppls opionion them because of were they live, u never know they may have a cheaper way of getting it than u know of.
eg they find a way to get an engine from up this way sent to them for 50 or 100 or even 200, get an engine and stuff up here for a reasonable ammount eg 600 then its still only 800 and yeah still cheaper than the ammount u are looking at, maybee it is you who is the dreamer

enjoy ure free bump

[Updated on: Fri, 29 April 2005 09:04]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 FULL HKS TURBO KIT
Next Topic:fs: sc 14 blower
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 14:54:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085380077362061 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.