Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour )

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Exaboy
Regular

March 2005
EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour ) Sun, 17 April 2005 23:38 Go to next message
Anyone in the Coff's Harbour area interested in getting there car tinted?? If we get 5 or more people i no a guy that will do them for $150, thats about $100 cheaper than what anyone will do them for in the Coffs Harbour area, and its with a lifetime warranty.
Anyone interested?
  Send a private message to this user    
docster
Newcomer

January 2003
Re: EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour ) Mon, 18 April 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey jose. whos doin the tint?

let us know. few of us can be interested if u let me know mate

scotty
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour ) Mon, 18 April 2005 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested,but depends on who is doing it ?
Cheers.
Exaboy
Regular

March 2005
Re: EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour ) Tue, 19 April 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm an window tinter in Coff's Harbour but i only tint houses and offices.. i can tint cars fine but i prefer not to do them as it's to much mucking around. The guy i no has just moved down from QLD and is very good at what he does, was the head tinter at one of the QLD car yards. He uses lifetime warranty films and with this offer if u's can get about 5 of you's you'll save about $100 of what anyone in the coffs harbour regin can do.

Interested?
docster
Newcomer

January 2003
Re: EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour ) Tue, 19 April 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so u arent jose with the exa80y plates then are ya?

gimme an email. i can line 5 coffs boys and girls up easy az.

scotty - streetmods

scott@streetmods.com.au
Exaboy
Regular

March 2005
Re: EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour ) Tue, 19 April 2005 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i ain't jose the guy driving round with the black exa thats for sale. I used to own a blue one and sold it to Jonny.

my email is yeah_baby0609@hotmail.com... if u get more cars than 5 he might even do it cheaper i'll have to ask him though.

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour ) Fri, 29 April 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jonnys got that thing well pimped up Razz
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour ) Fri, 29 April 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might be intersted if i can sell my car at moment ! Very Happy
the tints on my car at the moment cost me 250 $
Exaboy
Regular

March 2005
Re: EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour ) Fri, 29 April 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yea johnny has pimped that out real nice!!! i had all the door trims done and custom pods before he got it but he's still done a fair bit of work on it!!!
He's got it for sale again n if i had the money i'd buy it back!
what car u driving now?

$250 isn't a bad price... in Taree most tints go for about $300 upwards! lol

if any of u's need film to be stripped off properly and don't wanna pay anyone to do it hit me up, i've got all the gear and it'll save u's $50 usually!
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour ) Fri, 29 April 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im drivin my celica at the moment dood, see in my sig, though im tryn to sell though if i get my next car ill be wantin tints so yeh ill be in it, and yeh 250 was pretty good, was for darketst legal tint, was like yr and half ago though was this place on highway near the moto shop lol i cant remember the name. oh well yeh im mates with jonny saw him the other week when he was bak.
Exaboy
Regular

March 2005
Re: EOI: Group Buy Window Tinting Cheap! ( Coff's Harbour ) Sat, 30 April 2005 04:35 Go to previous message
yea i've seen your celica going round.. looks pretty nice.. i've got my ford laser sedan, it's been resprayed again in silver, i tinted it black Smiley = i'm thinking of an engine conversion to a Mazda Familya, i love sleepers, don't really bother me about looks i just like how they suprise people.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS:Oakleys-BRAND NEW condition
Next Topic:Acer Extensa 2000 Laptop
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 10:17:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060710906982422 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.