Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dcving
Regular

May 2002

latest fast fours mag Fri, 15 April 2005 03:21 Go to next message
just giving everyone a heads up that my car is featured in the latest magazine if anyones interested Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 15 April 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good stuff, what caR? I saw a blue RA23 in it, is that the car with the 1J?
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 15 April 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes but its actually a 1g Cool
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 15 April 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw it and very impressive!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 15 April 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dcving wrote on Fri, 15 April 2005 15:24

did you sell it already?, thats a wicked car i remember it at toyota nationals Very Happy.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 15 April 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations Steve.

The car looks awesome.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 15 April 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that things still going ? (refering to the mag and NOT your car)
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 15 April 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL its funny because...well i don't really know why.
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 15 April 2005 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the magazine out right now?
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 15 April 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that HYPO77 or something like that?
I think I saw that car at the summer nats 2 yrs ago.
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 15 April 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics looked really good steve. congrats Smile
1g-gte-ra28
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: latest fast fours mag Sun, 17 April 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That car is awsome, thanks for letting us know that your RA23 was in the mag as I usually dont even bother looking at Fast Fours as im not interested in shopping trollies with 20" mags. The blue really suits it great work!! Very Happy
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: latest fast fours mag Sun, 17 April 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where was the toymods sticker?? I couldnt find it Razz
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: latest fast fours mag Mon, 18 April 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I think I'll be purchasing the mag this afternoon.

Congrats Steve
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Tue, 19 April 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the feedback guys, it should be back on the road shortly, its been off the road since before christmas 2 days after the photo shoot, Mad so hopefully be driving it around soon. fingers crossed its been off the road more than on the last couple of years Mad

[Updated on: Tue, 19 April 2005 00:58]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: latest fast fours mag Tue, 19 April 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as always, your car looks amazing!!! i couldn't stop drooling over it in the magazine Laughing

hope you sort the issues with the car soon! so we can all see it back where it belongs... on the road!
Peachey
Regular

January 2005
Re: latest fast fours mag Thu, 21 April 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude, I love the car.
I'm building a KE30 semi show car and I am removing the fuel filler from the outside of the car. I am looking into the boot but retaining the stock tank. Looking at a few different options. Anyway, I noticed its written in yours that you have deleted the fuel filler, I looked carefully throughout and couldn't see what your alternative was. If you have it in the boot do you have any troubles with fumes, do you have some form of breather hose coming out the bottom or something?

Cheers,
Peachey
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes fuel filler is in the boot, not really recommended though, its just theres plenty of other things to get done before i worry about that, like getting the thing back on the road, i have a motor bike style filler, i am going to put in the rear beaver panel somewhere, when i get around too it.

my boots actually a complete mess with the fuel tank in the floor with external fuel pumps surge tanks, battery ect, i cant really recommend it at all YES ITS FUMY
Peachey
Regular

January 2005
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like ill be taking plan B, just sticking it behind the numberplate. Thanks for the heads up.

All the best for the cars, its hot.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peachey wrote on Fri, 22 April 2005 12:33

Looks like ill be taking plan B, just sticking it behind the numberplate. Thanks for the heads up.

All the best for the cars, its hot.

go ahead, and completely void toyotas engineering....

they made an upgrade but who needs it?

Confused

Eldar.O.
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you mean they made an up grade in engineering, by replacing the fuel tank from in the floor to behind the seat, and the filler too the c piller?

i dont really see that as a great engineering feat.

weight distribution maybe, but thats not going too make much of a difference for the majority of people on here.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thought your car was yellow dude?
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/1.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/2.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/3.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/4..JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/5.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~evolution/specs.JPG

[Updated on: Fri, 22 April 2005 07:57]

dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks simon,

strad it hasnt been yellow for over 12 months, cmon get with the times Razz
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries dude, congrat's on the shoot. Smile
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well sorry, some of us live in the past.....
Razz Razz Razz

Damn I wish my car looked that good. What's your trick.

2pac paint job?
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is that scotts dyno tune as in newy ??
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and are you sure they're only pedders lowered springs? Because that looks buckets lower than my pedders lowered springs.
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: latest fast fours mag Fri, 22 April 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You now Steve, I recon that the photos don't do your car justice. It looke heaps better in the flesh.

Why did it come off the road again?
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Sat, 23 April 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx goldy, its nice too get some appreciation for the car Smile

as for it being off the road, ive had some dramas with the car of late, which im not going to discuss on here, at the moment im waiting for parts from japan, which should arrive this week hopefully, so it should be back on the road soonish if all goes well, too be honest im sick of it sitting in the shed, and am keen as to get the car out too some events and start using it for what i built it for, hopefully sooner rather than later.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: latest fast fours mag Sat, 23 April 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dcving wrote on Sat, 23 April 2005 21:05

thanx goldy, its nice too get some appreciation for the car Smile

as for it being off the road, ive had some dramas with the car of late, which im not going to discuss on here, at the moment im waiting for parts from japan, which should arrive this week hopefully, so it should be back on the road soonish if all goes well, too be honest im sick of it sitting in the shed, and am keen as to get the car out too some events and start using it for what i built it for, hopefully sooner rather than later.

So your not selling it?, yes i would like to see it at more events like small car sunday Cool .
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Sat, 23 April 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as for selling it if the right money was offered id seriously consider it, although it is in no real state too be sold at this moment i was mearly try to get expressions of interest, if anyone is genually interested in buying pm me please.

at this stage i cant get to small car sunday because of work, id love too bring it down though as i rate this as one of the best static car shows still getting around for our type of cars.
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Sat, 23 April 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g'day,

steve ive never seen your car move that fast on it's own...... looks like it had some extra horsepower pushing it Very Happy maybe u should use that extra power at the drag strip and get a real time.... Embarassed

i can vouch for how crap steves boot is...... how is that fuel filler coming along..... hehehe

Cheers
Stew
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Wed, 27 April 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon i would have gained at least an extra 50hp out of each leg of yours, my cars never felt so good too drive, with all that power and all. Razz

oh and ill see you at the track pal bring it on Very Happy
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: latest fast fours mag Wed, 27 April 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
201rwkw....Not bad Smile

Car looks sweet!
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Wed, 27 April 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw it the other day, very nice.

i like your little shameless plug about the hiperboost Smile
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: latest fast fours mag Thu, 28 April 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dcving wrote on Fri, 15 April 2005 15:24

What!? I could of sworn it was a Rotary Laughing
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: latest fast fours mag Thu, 28 April 2005 09:13 Go to previous message
between you and yogi iggy i dont think ill ever be able too live that trophy down will i Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Crazy Kiwi's - WRX STI - ATV
Next Topic:Spring maker recomendations / preperations
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:28:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074009895324707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.