the details: http://www.xbox.com/en-AU/forza/default.htm

Very Happy

05/05/05 Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 19 April 2005 02:05]

Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep i can't wait some decent racing on XBOX woot, now gotta hope i can actually get to the shops when its out before they are all soold out, hmmm should do what i did with halo and get a copy held by my bro at dicksmiths.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone say GT4 Ripoff??

Microsoft may as well just face it that Sony and the GT series OWN console racing games.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone say GT4 Ripoff??

Microsoft may as well just face it that Sony and the GT series OWN console racing games.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can anyone say double post? Razz

ive said it before (so have many others), and ill say it again:
FORZA IS ACTUALLY REALISTIC
forza is a REAL simulation, not like gt4 hehehe
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually that was segaGT2002, forza has many elements that make it better than GT4, it has damage that effects the cars performance looks and your back pocket, has AI that learns from how you drive, and also has a superior physics engine.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh i thougt this was the forza motorsport, that has built a kick arse v8 ke30 Laughing .
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can do engine swaps in forza to.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i played the demo of this game yesterday, used a WRX on laguna seca.

it sucked ass, id much rather rock the playstation 2.

Eldar.O.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for offering your opinion, eldaro

now will you stop just bagging out on xbox and forza with no real reasoning? Confused
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 10:20

hmmm, no,

forza sucks rectum.

Eldar.O.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL forza looks fucking shit.. i like it how GT4 has not only taken the really good cars, but it has also added the not so good cars, and cars people like. Forza just looks like your average Ricer boy game... i don't see any old classic cars in it.. just lots of Le Mans style cars aswell as really new cars. can u get an MA61 in it ? plus a few of those movie clips with those cars a bit corny, why does a cars brakes glow RED hot slowing down into a wide open corner, are they made of aluminum foil... or is that Xbox trying to be realistic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 12:20

geez good simulation... i now know not to buy a porsche cause if u slow down to take an small corner the brakes will glow RED hot... good one Bill
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for starters the game has been revised a fair bit since the demo was released second the Ps2 is an inferior system, slower processor, worse graphics, shit house controller and woe ful load times, get a life. The xbox may not have all the games but it far more pleasing to play for hours on end and just generally to look at the game. Plus its not all about raping the customer for aftermarket addons, ie memory cards bolt in modem bolt in hard drive etc etc.
The Xbox controller is a marvel, perfect to play for hours on end sure its heavy but its better than being able to press every button at once. It almost makes a steering wheel redundant because of the amount you can adjust throttle and brakes.
Oh and for the real gamer nothing beats the ability to get dodgy with the Xbox just wack in a 120gig hard drive and load on all the games possible.
One of the best features of the xbox is being able to play your own music as the back ground for games, honest it improves it a lot, nothing worse than the shit put in most games but music is good to accompany a game.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no old classics what all the old ferrari's and porsches etc, the 2000gt pretty much the only worthy old toyota. Like the Ma61 sucks balls stock.
Yay GT4 has 700 cars well woopdy fucking do beacuse around 35 are skylines. Half the cars are the fucking same so you come back down to around 300 cars anyway if not less,
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*Yawn* just another car racing game, give me GT any day.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 15:56

the Ps2 is an inferior system

In your opinion

, slower processor

In MHz but not in benchmarking, once again MS has flopped out some big numbers with no meaning.

, worse graphics

Agreed but it isn't all about the graphics, there is gameplay etc to consider.

, shit house controller

In your opinion, in mine i love the PS2 controller, and im impartial to the xbox.

and woe ful load times

Gives you a chance to look away from the TV to remedy those square eyes your developing.

, get a life.

I don't judge my life or anyone elses by the console they own!

The xbox may not have all the games but it far more pleasing to play for hours on end and just generally to look at the game.

Disagree, I am not impressed by fancy graphics with no gameplay.

Plus its not all about raping the customer for aftermarket addons, ie memory cards bolt in modem bolt in hard drive etc etc.

MS not raping the customers??? please!

The Xbox controller is a marvel, perfect to play for hours on end sure its heavy but its better than being able to press every button at once.

so what if you can press every button at once, even with my fat fingers i can generally avoid this unless I do it intentionally!

It almost makes a steering wheel redundant because of the amount you can adjust throttle and brakes.
Oh and for the real gamer nothing beats the ability to get dodgy with the Xbox just wack in a 120gig hard drive and load on all the games possible.

Yup i agree thats good Smile

One of the best features of the xbox is being able to play your own music as the back ground for games, honest it improves it a lot, nothing worse than the shit put in most games but music is good to accompany a game.

options->game options->music off-> turn on stereo. that was pretty simple now wasnt it!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but its better to have both the sound effects love the car noises and music together. I was telling Eldaro to get a life and stop bitching about a game that when he played was not even complete.
I am not saying that graphics is all to a game but it helps complete it, PGR2 is a pretty decent game decent challenging AI on hard and the graphics are superb, good graphics make it easier to play a racing game as you have better vision of coners and lines etc, as well as it just being aesthically pleasing and completing the game.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 15:50

LOL forza looks fucking shit.. i like it how GT4 has not only taken the really good cars, but it has also added the not so good cars, and cars people like. Forza just looks like your average Ricer boy game... i don't see any old classic cars in it.. just lots of Le Mans style cars aswell as really new cars. can u get an MA61 in it ? plus a few of those movie clips with those cars a bit corny, why does a cars brakes glow RED hot slowing down into a wide open corner, are they made of aluminum foil... or is that Xbox trying to be realistic

Yeah that really makes the game suck huh, i bet playstation could have had glowy brakes and damage too but its more realistic and doesnt need to look good. Rolling Eyes Freak

if the two games were cars......

GT4:
http://img257.echo.cx/img257/3366/gt44wt.jpg
FORZA:
http://img257.echo.cx/img257/6369/forza4vm.jpg

i played gt4 the other day and rallisport challenge 2 had better graphics for feck sake Twisted Evil
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, good analogy with the cars Laughing

regarding the glowing brakes, i doubt they'd glow all the frickin way through the race Rolling Eyes maybe once you're getting through an endurance race, but not right from the start!

Quote:

Forza just looks like your average Ricer boy game

i dont see any rice Confused
edit: ok, none that you HAVE to do, like nfsu Laughing

http://www.xbox.com/media/games/forza/sim-forza-0008.jpg

have a look at the draw distance Shocked

http://www.xbox.com/media/games/forza/sim-forza-0013.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 19 April 2005 08:20]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://maddox.xmission.com/xbox_suckit.html

the what the xbox makes up for in size, power and girth, it lacks in technique.

PS2 controllers (Dualshock) suck ASS!

Eldar.O.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.iinet.net.au/~asterix/IMG0006.JPG

Now, imagine if it had better graphics.... keep in mind, i intentionally didnt focus it because this was the effect i was after.

but it had shitty gameplay....

its nice to have features like this eh?

Id also like to mention, i own over 170 cars, and, i DO use all of them. Its awesome being able to take pics in action and posed shots...

i have sprinters, celicas, rx7's, WRX's, EVO's, RUF's, TVR's, Mustangs, the GT40, 350z's, shit, i have heaps of them!

Eldar.O.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude taking pictures is nothing new, segagt2002 has this, shame i can't upload them have a few pics of toyota's drifting and plenty of other cars as well, not really a new and exciting feature.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 19:07

http://members.iinet.net.au/~asterix/IMG0006.JPG

Now, imagine if it had better graphics.... keep in mind, i intentionally didnt focus it because this was the effect i was after.

but it had shitty gameplay....
its nice to have features like this eh?

Id also like to mention, i own over 170 cars, and, i DO use all of them. Its awesome being able to take pics in action and posed shots...

i have sprinters, celicas, rx7's, WRX's, EVO's, RUF's, TVR's, Mustangs, the GT40, 350z's, shit, i have heaps of them!

Eldar.O.

how the hell do you know what the gameplay is like, it hasnt even been released No No No .

and that link you posted?
Point 1. he's paying out the dude that created it WTF?
Point 2. obviously its an old page cos xbox has got tonnes of games now. and how can you take anything this wanker says seriously? he said halo doesnt cut it, even though it's a well known fact it's one of the best games ever made.
Point 3. he's paying out the old controller and bragging about how big his nuts are. the new one kicks arse. what a tosser.
Point 4. purely his opinion, no facts, and i can see this is where you drew one of your arguments from.
Point 5 he says its crap cos it has NOT got shitty nintendo games and its not popular to the japanese. Freak
Point 6. just like point 4 but he also points out how great the components are. is this a shortfall? um. no.
Point 7. another old argument, it's not expensive anymore.

Obviously this guy wrote that because he thought someone cared about his ill informed opinion. wanker.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah, click on the link at the bottom that says "Back to how much I rule... " and all credibility is lost.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i prefer the old controller over the controller s its much better, two hands fit perefctly and all the buttons are wheer you want em, controller s is for girls and little kids with small hands
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 20:40

i prefer the old controller over the controller s its much better, two hands fit perefctly and all the buttons are wheer you want em, controller s is for girls and little kids with small hands

Laughing geee im sorry im not an ape and have to stretch to reach white and black.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what stretch its eazy your just holding it wrong. i don't have a controller s cos when i tried to use on at the shops i didn't like it so i bought another duke as they are referred to. They rock honestly, what pisses me off is that all the new games when they show the controls they picture the controler s and the buttons are all wrong like, so i just hit them all and see what happens
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

xbox controllers: Old vs New[ 22 vote(s) ]
1.OLD (duke) 8 / 36%
2.NEW (s) 5 / 23%
3.ps2 is better because i am gay 9 / 41%

well i bought mine just as they released the 's' so i never really got used to 'ol duke.

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah you've gotta love fan boys don't you????

OK so hands up who has actually played Forza, I have. How many of you guys who know exactly what the game is going to be like have played it.

Oh I also have a PS2 and quite enjoy GT4. As to the controller debate I have a controller S, an old Xbox controller and a Logitech Driving Pro. The dual shocks were fed to my dog, who makes analoge buttons with 2mm of travel???
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol I still love the fact that all the Ps2 fan boys out there are still defending that GT4 has got better game play.

If forza has more realistic characteristics then GT4 and they are both simulators wouldnt forza have better game play as it is more realistic.

And as well Forza has Xbox Live which just boosts the game play way over the top of GT4.

ohh yea as for the Xbox controller I prefer the old duke to my new controller.

and Not sure if this is true or not but the release date that I have for forza is the 29th of april, games rush have got it as this.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most i have seen are now listing the 5th of march
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 21:04

Ah you've gotta love fan boys don't you????

OK so hands up who has actually played Forza, I have. How many of you guys who know exactly what the game is going to be like have played it.

Oh I also have a PS2 and quite enjoy GT4. As to the controller debate I have a controller S, an old Xbox controller and a Logitech Driving Pro. The dual shocks were fed to my dog, who makes analoge buttons with 2mm of travel???

*hides hand*
Embarassed hehehe

The so-called delightful experience of playing ps2's mythological array of games is hamperred by its woeful interface with the outside world. And, thus, games are more fun on xbox.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 15:50

i played gt4 the other day and rallisport challenge 2 had better graphics for feck sake Twisted Evil

Shocked You can not be serious comparing, rallisport to gran turismo, yes graphics are good but Donkey Kong is more enjoyable to play. Rallisport is officially the worst car game ever created, Sega rally had more realistic handling than Rallisport Razz .

[Updated on: Tue, 19 April 2005 12:39]

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
now your just shit stirring. Razz

well it was game of the year by speed magazine and i'm guessing they are more informed than you my friend Twisted Evil
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What the fuck is all this shit with controllers? I've played for a long period of time with both, and they are equal in everything, when playing with xbox, i use an xbox controller, when playing the ps2, shock horror, i use the ps2 controller, none of them have any advantages over the other? But as for the graphics, i think ps2 looks more real, the xbox makes it seem plastic and cartoon like.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
simple, xbox's is more ergonomic and it has triggers with which you can vary how hard you accelerate and brake, as opposed to the limits of ps2's button. this is of course if you arent using a wheel Rolling Eyes
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 23:11

simple, xbox's is more ergonomic and it has triggers with which you can vary how hard you accelerate and brake, as opposed to the limits of ps2's button. this is of course if you arent using a wheel Rolling Eyes

I agree thats why i sold my xbox today Laughing .
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we'll never give up, lets agree to disagree..

lets also agree that GT4 has sold more copies Razz

i prefer GT4, its got an "epicness" to it, it also has a composure only seen before in James Bond, the worlds biggest champion..

Ill judge when forza comes out, so far my experince has been that its dog shit..

im also wondering, if i dont know what im on about because i havent played the full version, what are you on about? because you havent either?

Eldar.O.
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am talking about the forza demo I thought that was a better game when racing then what I had played in GT4 mind you I did choose the exact same car and track just to see.

[Updated on: Tue, 19 April 2005 14:23]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Tue, 19 April 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 23:59

we'll never give up, lets agree to disagree..

lets also agree that GT4 has sold more copies Razz

i prefer GT4, its got an "epicness" to it, it also has a composure only seen before in James Bond, the worlds biggest champion..

Ill judge when forza comes out, so far my experince has been that its dog shit..

im also wondering, if i dont know what im on about because i havent played the full version, what are you on about? because you havent either?

Eldar.O.

Of course GT4 has sold more copies you knob Forza isn't realised yet, and probably won't outsell GT4 because of the massive hype around it and the fact that there are more PS2's floating around the world than Xbox's cos it was realised two years before.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 07:20

Of course GT4 has sold more copies you knob Forza isn't realised yet, and probably won't outsell GT4 because of the massive hype around it and the fact that there are more PS2's floating around the world than Xbox's cos it was realised two years before.

someone needs to realise what sarcasm is...

everyone gets so heated about this debate...

look, as far as i care, gt4's graphics are more than adequate, gameplay is awesome, theres alot of choices of cars, load imes are small enough to bear, and the game has more features and options than ill ever use...

As for using my own soundtrack, well, that would be a nice feature, except for the fact that i race with my music off, and sound effects at full bore.

And, to clarify, it is of MY opinion that Forza was crap to play, i didnt like it, doesnt mean you have to change my mind about what i think...

Im sure you'll all find it a great game to play with mates or whatever... but seriously, GT4 is like nothing ive ever experienced, this is the only game ive played for more than a week.... within the last 18 months or so...

And as for insulting me, i dont think this was duite appropriate given what was said...

Eldar.O.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets just wait till it comes out before deciding which is better then. Cool but right now, xbox shits on ps2 Twisted Evil Laughing
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone tryied gtr

http://www.simracingworld.com/files/?File=1271

This is pretty high quality stuff for a car simulator, real life circuits, you can iven tune with your motec.

and if you are running a motec on your car you can upload it into the game Shocked

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2005 03:40]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTR is so realistic it's not funny... I've only had the frustration of playing the GT4 demo but GTR was MILES ahead in realism.

Having said that, the GT4 demo where you drive the average S2000 (its auto too) was actually fun... I enjoyed it.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTR is HOT ! ! when's the international release date?

PS2 has more good games, although Xbox gets most of the same titles now. Xbox is technically more powerful, can pump out better gfx etc, and has INFINITELY better controllers. Teh dual shock is GHEY, widt teh aidz and massiff, torn asshole etc.

I own both consoles, and can also assure everyone that the original, MAN-SIZED xbox controller is way better than the little girly-boy s-controller. Cool

Oh - I played a demo of Forza - thought it was pooh in the handling department.

peace out niggaz Very Happy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure about the international release date, just get the german version like I did.

I've got all the neccessary english conversion patches and stuff... so it's as good as the english version, except the game has german pit crews >_>
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 14:15

PS2 has more good games, although Xbox gets most of the same titles now. Xbox is technically more powerful, can pump out better gfx etc, and has INFINITELY better controllers. Teh dual shock is GHEY, widt teh aidz and massiff, torn asshole etc.

I own both consoles, and can also assure everyone that the original, MAN-SIZED xbox controller is way better than the little girly-boy s-controller. Cool

Yes

Yes

and

Yes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like GTR has a similar release date on xbox to forza hmm, might have to buy both.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Ech bein nein schtoopid head, das engin wurst Kaput! SCHNELL ! ! "

I think I'll wait for the english vesion . . . .

"SHIZER ! ! "

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2005 04:31]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or i could just get it on pc and bring out my old wingman controller that i bought for tony hawks didn't work that well with and pretty muh never used again, force feedback and all. Is it dvd based or just CD cos don't have a DVD drive in our computer and need a game to test the graphics sounds like an idea
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, GTR will work ANY computer hard. My Athlon 2600+ with 64mb GeForce4 and 512mb RAM doesn't keep up with what it wants. Not even close ! Sad

Need some sort of fancy new 128mb or 256mb Graphics card.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have pentium 4 2.8 ghz 1 gig ram running at 800mhz and 128mb video card would that be ok, ps the computer has like 7 fans so heat is not a problem
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 12:15

Oh - I played a demo of Forza - thought it was pooh in the handling department.

peace out niggaz Very Happy

I have both, ps2 controller = ghey wif aides and hepatitis. old xbox controller = rule!, new one aint bad at all Smile

i prefer the ps2, simply because of games... when xbox gets some decent games, then ill get more into it... as for now, im getting a 200 GB hard drive slapped in there, along with some other mod chip....

xbox is VERY versatile, the games suck teh p00 p00

Eldar.O.
162_trd87
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on 86DRFT, enough with the old controller.
i'd still kick your ass in halo 2 with it Evil or Very Mad
but yeah remember this 'a professional doesn't blame his tools'.
well thats just my 2c.
ya play with what your comfortable with.
mat
oh yeah, ah....long live the xbox Very Happy
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 20 April 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
162_trd87 wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 21:32

come on 86DRFT, enough with the old controller.
i'd still kick your ass in halo 2 with it Evil or Very Mad
but yeah remember this 'a professional doesn't blame his tools'.
well thats just my 2c.
ya play with what your comfortable with.
mat
oh yeah, ah....long live the xbox Very Happy

bull. shit.

Twisted Evil
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: forza motorsport Thu, 21 April 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 15:11

But i can easily vary those with the buttons on the ps2 controller? Must be just me.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Thu, 21 April 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes you have supernatural gaming skills, im just saying its easier when you have half an inch of trigger movement than with 2mm of button movement.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: forza motorsport Thu, 21 April 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 14:46

We have pentium 4 2.8 ghz 1 gig ram running at 800mhz and 128mb video card would that be ok, ps the computer has like 7 fans so heat is not a problem

it will run GTR fine.

I've got a skt754 3200+ with only 512mb of ram and a 9600XT, runs the game flawlessly on the maximum graphics settings.

I wouldn't worry too much... yours should be able to handle it great! Very Happy
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:try this one
Next Topic:a very weird picture....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:05:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085749626159668 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.