Toymods » Members Rides » Devils Rolla's Jza70 { gettin bac to a former glory }

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Wed, 23 March 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nar i got the plates made for it. and to my knowledge it has done a 13.1 quarter.
  Send a private message to this user    
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Fri, 25 March 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey has dennis done the clutch yet? if so hows it going now?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Fri, 25 March 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah dennis did the clutch. and the clutch is workin very well, just afew things that happened/were done to the car when it was being worked on i have to sort out with him.
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Sat, 26 March 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very nice supra bro, very jealous of the sunroof, that makes it a aero yeah?

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Mon, 28 March 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, no not an aero, just dead sexy !!
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Mon, 28 March 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was the Previous owner, and the best we got from it was never what it was capable of.

I ran a 13.40 @109 mph (check the fastest 1j thread). With a badly slipping clutch. At the time i thought with some neater driving and a good clutch it just may have slipped into the 12's.

Steve, get it tuned and gimme a call I'll lend you some tyres if you need and we'll go out to the wsid to make it happen.

Matt
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Tue, 29 March 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a do-able challenge to me.
Big Hand goes out to special. its an awesome car, very well put together. And with the never ending questions from me, he has always helped me out. Top bloke. Top car.
thanks again.
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Tue, 29 March 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can one of you 2 tell us what mods have been done?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Wed, 30 March 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id prefer to keep most of them to myself for the time being, no offence to anyone. if u catch up with me @ a toymods event of meeting id b more than happy to show u, have a chat.
ta
steve
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Thu, 31 March 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why wait till someone posts up what they think have been done to it, end all the speculation before it starts i say Smile
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Sat, 02 April 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no internal work has been done, thats all im goin to say.
u will b waiting a long time my friend. lol
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Sat, 02 April 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fairy's muff.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Mon, 04 April 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a few pics from down @ kiama

http://groups.msn.com/FASCINATIONCRUISEPICS/steveo ssnapz.msnw

[Updated on: Mon, 04 April 2005 09:38]

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Tue, 19 April 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new pics of me being a f&*(kin retard. last time i parked in this car park, my car got keyed. F*&@)*&#@)(*#@)(*@K !!!!!!!!!!!
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Tue, 19 April 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://groups.msn.com/FASCINATIONCRUISEPICS/steveo ssnapz.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2137

http://groups.msn.com/FASCINATIONCRUISEPICS/steveo ssnapz.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2138

http://groups.msn.com/FASCINATIONCRUISEPICS/steveo ssnapz.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2139

http://groups.msn.com/FASCINATIONCRUISEPICS/steveo ssnapz.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2140
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Tue, 19 April 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
steve wtf u have to be a member

grrrr

i saw ur car at work today, looked fine (i went past pretty quik tho so prolly didnt notice) did someone key it?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Tue, 19 April 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ipped a pilon @ westfield,i am never parking there again.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Wed, 27 April 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You just gotto learn how to drive stevie Razz Razz
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Wed, 27 April 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and the steering got a little off, had a look, the front crossmember has a crack in it
where the steering rack bolts up to it, looks like it has been tryed to b fixed before. so its off the road for an extended period of time now, i got no money to fix it afta the clutch.
YAY
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Wed, 27 April 2005 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this happened to me too, i think it was because the car is too low and i hit a curb. mine was easily fixed, just weld the crack.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Wed, 27 April 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
won't let me see your piccies bro
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Thu, 28 April 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine has been welded before, and im sure it could be doen again. im just a perfectionist.
any one with free time feel free to come help me fix it......
hint hint
steve
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Thu, 28 April 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sure there is plenty of good second hand ones from 1/2 cuts floating around! the joys of owning a pre-thrashed A70 series, should replace the 105kph chime with (in Japanese female voice)"please lube your ass and have your wallet at the ready"
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Thu, 28 April 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, this is the case dude, picked up a spank looking cross member, no hits to it with a new lookin steering rack out of a half cut with 78-000 clicks on it for 150 bucks. probably bout the same price for a weld job.
doin photo bucket now for pics and shit !!!!!
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Thu, 28 April 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiama pics

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/devilrolla12345/117_1706.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/devilrolla12345/117_1705.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/devilrolla12345/116_1697.jpg

that work ?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with non drift damage *(*&#@ (&#(&@)*)*@)* } Thu, 28 April 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then f(&^(&^k shit ass b*&$h c)*&$#t

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/devilrolla12345/117_1719.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/devilrolla12345/117_1717.jpg

so pissed off
will get some pics of the cross member as well.
and the long list of things i am goin to change fix when i have her up on stands, will b Angry when she gets bac on the road !!!

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2005 14:25]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with pretty pictures that work, and bad bad acco pics } Fri, 29 April 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad

how did u acutally do it man? reversing? well i got a massive door ding on my car yesterday im going to cry but its nothing compared to urs. and yes westfield is fucked
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with pretty pictures that work, and bad bad acco pics } Sat, 30 April 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ouch thats going to be costly! does the car still have the locked diff?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { now with pretty pictures that work, and bad bad acco pics } Mon, 02 May 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep it does. why u interested ? im changin it very soon. either put it up in the garage or sell it off.
and some attack foto's
new steering rack and cross member. 150 bucks
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/devilrolla12345/117_1720.jpg
some bare essentials for the supra
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/devilrolla12345/117_1721.jpg
garage attack
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/devilrolla12345/117_1724.jpg
engine bay
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/devilrolla12345/117_1728.jpg
it looks like to big a j-o-b for lil old me, got a mech who wants 300 for the change. doesnt sound too bad i guess.
and the damage, i got two quotes, 900 and 1300. the 1300 they will put fiberglass around the plastic nose piece to stop it crackin with body flex and sun damage.
oh wooies me.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 13 June 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so i was just driving to the g/f's house at 830am and the fuzz decide i was there next target.
basically it was quite depressing, and they took foto's. not sure what thats about. keep me on file. eh.
4 bald tires, not 10cm's off the ground, no cam cover and a non-recirculating bov. and 3 days to fix them. YAY FOR ME.
bah !
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 13 June 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeViL rOlLa wrote on Mon, 13 June 2005 10:40

no cam cover

uuhhhhhh.......
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 13 June 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Mon, 13 June 2005 16:47

DeViL rOlLa wrote on Mon, 13 June 2005 10:40

no cam cover

uuhhhhhh.......

Ditto?

Do you mean cam gear cover?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 13 June 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn man thats bad luck, and just when you thought you'd buy a supra and get them off your back, slip under the radar so to speak.

looks like they know you new car now man, time to get a new one, maybe a sleeper next time Smile
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 13 June 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Taking another look at that last pic, maybe he means the spark plug cover, or the spark plug valley cover if you like. Or as was mentioned before, the pulley cover.

Thats really rude of the boys in blue!
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Tue, 14 June 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cam gears cover yes. cause its dangerous. cause i usually have lose objects bouncing around under the hood.
anyway.
they gave me 1 day to have it cleared. so i beta get moving.
yes ubber gay.
let u no how it goes.
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Tue, 14 June 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bad luck mate. I would suggest getting more quotes on that damage. I got a simular thing fixed for $700 and my door was dinted as well.

Ask for a cash price and what not.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Tue, 14 June 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got anotha quote for 900, but most of the work is repairin the guard. so if i can find anotha guard that just needs to be re-painted.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Tue, 14 June 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bad luck man. Was it the usual cop that defected you?
If you need a hand give me a call.

This is why i try not to take the silvia out anymore or attract attention.
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 Sat, 18 June 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Super Jamie wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 15:15

very nice, lots of us are jealous Smile if you crash it (see signature) you're in trouble Razz

DeViL rOlLa wrote on Sat, 15 January 2005 06:21

OOOOOOHHHHHH NNNNNNNOOOO, this thing aint gunna hit anything *touch* wood. very sensable now i have some real power. beautiful car and i couldnt live with see'n her all beat up.
Very much my prized possesion.

Laughing

DeViL rOlLa wrote on Thu, 20 January 2005 07:24

as for the rims they r lightweight longchamps. 17x8.5 at the front and 17x9.5 on the rear.

Any idea what the offsets are on the rims, should say somewhere on the rims...

have you had any problems with full lock steering or any clearing issues running such wide wheels on the supe?

offsets would be appreciated.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 20 June 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, well accidents do happen, the rims dont scrub. have a closer look at the rims when i can.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 20 June 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey bro let me know if I can do anything to help ay!

you changing the rack etc yourself at home?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 20 June 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont get it ?
what r ya talkin bout dude.....?
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 20 June 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey means can he help you with the repair of the vehicle at all?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 20 June 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your car dosent look that low was something hanggin down like the exhaust????

less than 100mm is really too low mine is just legal by 10mm and i find driveways speedhumps ect ect annoying.

Maybe when you get the bov cleared you should position it somewhere out of view like down in the front bar away from prying eyes even paint it black.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 20 June 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thought it was you, do you work at pizza hut in hornsby? i also saw you turning off galston rd on sunday morning

i'll have to wave and say gday next time i see you
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Mon, 20 June 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nar i work at the blockbuster. my car isnt the ryt type of delivery vechile. lol. yeah the twin dumps i have follow each other all the way under the diff then twist up and join at the muffer. they r quite low.
and mofo i no rob quite well, he's a good mate of mine, my rack is fine thou.
hmmmm.
hope all is ok robbie.
steve
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Devils Rolla's Jza70 { Defective, GREAT !!!! } Fri, 15 July 2005 04:52 Go to previous message
ok, so i got a new guard for the soupie, 50 bucks, sooooo sweet. now i am just waiting to pay my rego and insurance and the new panel goes on for a fix-up. plus i think its time for so presents for the soupie, im thinkin bigger injectors, and a good hard tune on the dyno, get that computer ryt, see what happens then.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tiffs RA28 (THE 18RG RESURRECTION!)
Next Topic:MY Celica TA22
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:50:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068449974060059 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.