Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jubiride_86
Occasional Poster

April 2005
I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 05:14 Go to next message
Hi Guys/Girls,

First post so I will do the mandatory suck up and say this seems to be an outstanding toyota forum. Seriously!

I was directed to the forum by the latest issue of drift battle magazine which covered the AE85/6 meet in Melbourne. You guys have some tight hatchi's! No offense to the other cars but one dark blue, NSW drift related number plated car caught my eye. Obviously the owner is a memeber/has friends on this forum so I ask these few simple questions.
a) Is this an import or a well modded aussie?
b) If its an import who imported it?
c) Is your car for sale?

Hopefully I will soon own an 86 which will be dedicated to drift. Any help/answers would be great!

Thanx guys

Send a private message to this user    
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you shold change your title of this thread to

DES!!! I WANT TO BUY UR CAR!!!

ae86 slaver is prob the guy ur looking for

Thats if this is the car ur talkin about
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and after the extra money Dez has just spent on his car, I'm willing to bet it's not for sale at all!

and I think it's deep purple, not blue. but I cant think of any other toymods sprinter that has a drft related number plate and a nice deep paint job with cool wheels and kit
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/dscf04166xd942.jpg
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Plus just completing a 4AGTE conversion from a GZE, all the custom work he has done himself $$$ spent and knowing how much Dez luvves his car, i doubt he wants to be letting thing go.

jubiride_86
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
***drool***
Thats it! So he is a member! I f he doesn't want to sell the carI respect that, I wouldn't want to sell it either but if its an import and he imported it I would like to know who he bought it through!
jubiride_86
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And what is that kit!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not imported
ken streeter bodykit
im guessing not for sale... unless youve got 10k+ handy
jubiride_86
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I have money its not an issue I was intending on dumping 20k plus into an Aussie 85 to kill on the drift track. This came up and is kinda what I had envisioned. Why waste time building it when it already exists!

Oh and Im not a typical tukumi wannabe poster I have "attempted" to drift my previous cars both s13 in silvia and 180 guise. I say attempted as I'm no expert. I just wanna try an 86!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aussie sprinters are ae86's

Smile

and do it yourself! 20k will get you a very nice ae86!
jubiride_86
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i should all the stuff is too hard to get your hands on though....eg lsd's and coilovers!
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbuilding your own car will teach you so much more about how these cars work and what needs to be done.... i suggest doing that
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jubiride_86 wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 16:30

Yeah i should all the stuff is too hard to get your hands on though....eg lsd's and coilovers!

Nah Wei can get LSD's, coilovers, wheels and most ae86 parts u are after

VISION R
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~visionr/

Or you can click here to PM Wei(AE86T)

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After the recent tarbo converion, ill kick dessy if he sells it Laughing Nah your dreaming dood, it wont be for sale ever. One thing you'll learn after owning your own hachi is that its a sentimental type of love.. its not just something you buy for kicks (well atleast for the real enthusiasts)

And Des is that...

unless you offer like $20k Laughing Laughing (cause then he could buy 2 worked hachi's Wink Welcome to the forums though... And one last thing... an S13 or 180sx are A LOT easier to drift than a hachi... theyre a far smoother package and in my view a hell of a better option for a beginner.. unless of course you really really love hachi's inwhich case be prepared for a lot of time, effort, money, tears, blood and so on... it never ends with these cars theres always something to do or fix, or improve.

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2005 07:12]

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 17:11

And one last thing... an S13 or 180sx are A LOT easier to drift than a hachi... theyre a far smoother package and in my view a hell of a better option for a beginner..

Get ready for A RUFF RYDE BABY!

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2005 07:17]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

indeed! Heart
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol u had s13s and now u wanna hachi...

let me tell u this, expect to fix ALOT of things... they are old cars, as soon as u fix one thing, something else brakes. No hachi driver i know has their car on the road 100% of the time, its more like 80-90%, or less than that.

also harder to slide then an s13, less power and more driver input required. If you do buy one, make sure its the car you want before you buy it. Some ppl have bought a hachi thinking its what they want, when really it isnt so they just waste time (eg the dude that bought damians red jdm levin).

all that said, my hachi roku is my sole greatest possesion and i love her to death, every spare cent goes into her.

HACHI ROKU PRIDE! Cool
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optusnet.com.au/john13187/pos.jpg

like many of us, (or me for instance) expect to be broke and thinking what to spend on your next pay check, and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that.... but at the end of the day, i still love her Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2005 10:21]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm

not for sale Razz

my advice, if you don't have perseverance or patience, don't bother about building one

thanks for the comments Smile
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate I'm going by your title

you can have my car for 20grand

p.s=that is a very deceiving title
kristy
jubiride_86
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slaver > thats cool thanks for the reply!
Im considering buying my own.

Thanks for all the comments/help guys I appreciate it!
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Wed, 20 April 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

My hachi is up shit creek at the moment.. i.e. written off...

Im gonna have to get my payout then buy it back... I hope to god that I have enough money to fix it...

If you want to simulate what its like owning a hachi, just pretend you love your car... and get all your money and throw it away because you will never get it back...

I still love my car though...
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Fri, 22 April 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give me 20k and an aus stocker, and ill give you back a turbo, body kitted, leather fitted, big rimmed, shiny ass mofo of an ae86.

Eldar.O.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Fri, 22 April 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turbo + Leather + Big Rims? Won't the big rims chew up a good $5000? there's 1/4 gone straight away

(Oh, unless their a little bit warmer than they should be. in that case..)
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR! Fri, 22 April 2005 07:27 Go to previous message
is a dwift car 14inch is bigger then the stock 13's Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:The worlds most famous KE70?
Next Topic:Bosch Spark Plugs. which is the NGK BCPR5EY-11 equivalent?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:00:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054810047149658 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.