Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler!(pic)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon8.gif  F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler!(pic) Wed, 05 June 2002 02:26 Go to next message
Cry well i've just totally obliterated my front spoiler! It has rained at last here in bundy (good for my folks farm) anyway i have been staying out on their farm. i had to go into town today so of i go navigating the slop (the driveway is about 1 km of dirt. sorry now mud!) i had to get a bit of speed up to get through a real slippery bit, the front went squish into a slop hole. i heard a little scrape slosh noise, i stopped up the top of hill to check how much mud i had got everywhere, and f@#k half my sploiler was missing, i walked back down the slop and found as many bits as i could. well i'll still go to the toyota day but it will be looking very stock and sorry for it's self now (and me!) Cry

[Updated on: Thu, 06 June 2002 13:33]

Send a private message to this user    
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler! Wed, 05 June 2002 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apparently they are about $150 each half from Toyota, or you could get adventurous and give www.carmate.com.au a call - They list a complete AW11 body kit...
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler! Wed, 05 June 2002 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unpainted from toyota:
drivers side $126
passengers side $140

guess which side gets wiped out the most!!

T
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon8.gif  Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler! Wed, 05 June 2002 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if only it were that easy!! it was one that i had made, i dont think i will be able to resorect it this time without starting from scratch. it looked like this:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~feral4.mr2/mypic1.jpg

when i have taken a pic of the peices you will understand why i have to start again. Cry
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler! Wed, 05 June 2002 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damm mate. Well it used to look good, I can tell ya that!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon8.gif  Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler! Wed, 05 June 2002 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cry yeah, i tell ya shane, i nearly ripped my new kidney out to throw at it!! but i thought i'd better not ARGH it could of happened next monday or something, not when i wanted to show it at the toyota day!! oh, well shit(mud) happens i suppose.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler! Wed, 05 June 2002 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Wed, 05 June 2002 6:03 PM

i nearly ripped my new kidney out to throw at it!!

I would'nt do that! You might not get to go to the Toy show at all!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler! Wed, 05 June 2002 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true! plus i dont want to be hooked up to the dialisux machine for a lot longer yet. Nope
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon8.gif  Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler! Thu, 06 June 2002 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well this is what it looks like after i found the peices, washed all the mud of them, and kinda sat it back together in front of my car.
http://hometown.aol.com/feral4mr2/images/brokenspoiler1.jpg

Cry
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler! Thu, 06 June 2002 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dammm, I heard you were stirring up the girl today! If you be nice to her she might get you a discount on some super-glue Laughing
Sorry mate, only joking!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler!(pic) Thu, 06 June 2002 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, i'm always nice! yeah, when i saw her, i said "did you give shane the flu?" (something like that) and she must have thought that you told me, she gave it to you. i hope she didnt misunderstand me? i buy plenty of thing at solly's, thats why i recognised her the other day. ( maybe if i'm real nice she might point a desperate girlie friend in my dirrection)hehehehe Grin
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler!(pic) Thu, 06 June 2002 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah Nicole did'nt misunderstand you, she was just trying to get me in trouble(does that alot)!
She does'nt have many friends at the moment. She used to hang around the wrong crowd and does'nt have anything to do with them anymore. Thank god.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon13.gif  Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler!(pic) Thu, 06 June 2002 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, there's plenty of the wrong crowd's in bundy, i've seen my little sis do it a few times. good thing she's out of town now (well up the road anyway!) i better get some sleep, for my drive tomorrow. oorrooo.
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler!(pic) Thu, 06 June 2002 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there guys, i was just woundering, when is the toyota day?? and where abouts is it?? i woul dlove to be there
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: F*@K R.I.P my front spoiler!(pic) Thu, 06 June 2002 14:38 Go to previous message
have a look here:

http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/viewthread.php?FI D=3&TID=4774

[Updated on: Thu, 06 June 2002 14:41]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota Parts Factory Clearance
Next Topic:Spell checker?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 21:33:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053141117095947 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar