Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Bosch Spark Plugs. which is the NGK BCPR5EY-11 equivalent?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
deeps
Regular

November 2004
Bosch Spark Plugs. which is the NGK BCPR5EY-11 equivalent? Wed, 20 April 2005 11:58 Go to next message

Which Plugs[ 7 vote(s) ]
1.NGK Sparks 6 / 86%
2.Bosch Sparks 1 / 14%
3.Other 0 / 0%

hey,

i currently use

NGK BCPR5EY-11 spark plugs in my 4S-FE engine, and saw BOSCH plugs on special, $1 each at super cheap

was going to get some, but being an import, they didnt' have my engine number in their book.

So does anyone else use the above plugs, and if so , what is the bosch equivalent?

are bosch plugs any good?

also, i've seen the bosh plugs with the 4 thingos instead of one. are they any good?

Cheers

Deeps

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2005 12:19]

Send a private message to this user    
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Bosch Spark Plugs. which is the NGK BCPR5EY-11 equivalent? Wed, 20 April 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this should help.
http://www.ngk.com/results_fitment.asp?pid=bcpr5ey %2D11

you should be able to match a bosch plug from one of those cars
deeps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Bosch Spark Plugs. which is the NGK BCPR5EY-11 equivalent? Wed, 20 April 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so the same plugs as the 3S-FE

cool, i saw that one on the list

Cheers!

what's every1's opinion on the bosch plugs?
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Bosch Spark Plugs. which is the NGK BCPR5EY-11 equivalent? Wed, 20 April 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude I work at Repco, and we sell Bosch, Champion and NGK and seriously I wouldn't bother with anything other than NGK.
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Bosch Spark Plugs. which is the NGK BCPR5EY-11 equivalent? Wed, 20 April 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as far as im concerned a plug ia a plug. as long as you change it more than once every ten years.
unless you start talking about the wizzbang ones...ill be fucked if im paying $20 a plug just so i dont have to change it as often. bah
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Bosch Spark Plugs. which is the NGK BCPR5EY-11 equivalent? Thu, 21 April 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A plug is not a plug.
I haven't ever heard anyone praise a bosch plug while running them in a Toyota motor.

Stick with NGK or the factory DENSO ones.
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Bosch Spark Plugs. which is the NGK BCPR5EY-11 equivalent? Fri, 22 April 2005 04:27 Go to previous message
Quote:

I haven't ever heard anyone praise a bosch plug while running them in a Toyota motor.
I've always ran Bosch Super 4 plugs. I was on my second set in 5 years and 80,000k's. SAS might have replaced them with NGK's during a recent service (Fill me in there Rod? I lost the receipt Embarassed) but they were excellent. Very long lasting and did a perfect job.

I must say whatever plugs in conjunction with the battery (Which is a Bosch co-incidently) I have in there are damn good, I start the car maybe once every 1-2 weeks and it kicks over like it was running 10 mins ago.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:I WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR!
Next Topic:2001 celica model on ebay
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:17:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044610500335693 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.