Toymods » Members Rides » My CAMRY - Old people style

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Chamelion
Occasional Poster

June 2004
icon7.gif  My CAMRY - Old people style Sat, 07 August 2004 05:40 Go to next message
Hi all,

After a couple of months searching for out first car the right one finally came along...

1989 Toyota Camry CS. 2L EFI 3S-FE 4CYL DOHC. 4SP Automatic. 179,000 K's. Aircon, towbar and rust proofing. Original wind guards (correct term?), nose cone plastic protector thingo Razz and rear louvres. This car has been fastideously maintained. Came with tinted windows and rego until december to boot.

Previous owners include a local deputy mayor from 89-99 then an 80 year old couple from 99-2004. Cost me a nice neat $4,000, just the ammount I was willing to pay.

Has 2x Yokohama tyres on the rear and 2x Bridgestones on the front. Both with plenty of tread left.
Aircon was installed in 96 and the tow bar +- a year or two from that.

I'm not sure whether I really want to modify it too much... But will see how I go down the track.

On with the pics Smile

http://www.curlyred.com.au/car8.jpg
http://www.curlyred.com.au/car7.jpg
http://www.curlyred.com.au/car6.jpg
http://www.curlyred.com.au/car2.jpg
http://www.curlyred.com.au/car4.jpg

Aint she lovely Cool

Matt.

[Updated on: Sat, 07 August 2004 05:48]

Send a private message to this user    
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: My CAMRY - Old people style Sun, 08 August 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what a lovely camry, my mum would be prowd Very Happy

make sure u smoke plenty of bongs in there to get the old ppl smell out

[Updated on: Mon, 09 August 2004 02:52]

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: My CAMRY - Old people style Sun, 08 August 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet mate, good buy! Smile she even has the original radio too. there a great car mate, you won't regret buying it! very reliable and get you anywhere!
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: My CAMRY - Old people style Tue, 10 August 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a couple of these as company cars between 1990 and 1992...tough as old boots..
In 1992 I bought a new one..Waratah red with grey trim/tints/air etc..a brilliant car..kept it for 4 years and traded it in on an Acclaim..the dealer did not even wash the Camry before selling it to a nice older couple the very next day...its still around locally ..I see it on the road every few months...I know where they live..I am watching it coming back on the Market...it had about 55/60,000 it when I traded it...I saw them/it at the shops about a year ago...still not to 100k.(94,000 odd ..but has had the 100k service and replacements...I can wait.. Smile Smile

Yours looks great...have fun... Laughing Laughing
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: My CAMRY - Old people style Tue, 10 August 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a couple of these as company cars between 1990 and 1992...tough as old boots..
In 1992 I bought a new one..Waratah red with grey trim/tints/air etc..a brilliant car..kept it for 4 years and traded it in on an Acclaim..the dealer did not even wash the Camry before selling it to a nice older couple the very next day...its still around locally ..I see it on the road every few months...I know where they live..I am watching it coming back on the Market...it had about 55/60,000 it when I traded it...I saw them/it at the shops about a year ago...still not to 100k.(94,000 odd ..but has had the 100k service and replacements...I can wait.. Smile Smile

Yours looks great...have fun... Laughing Laughing
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: My CAMRY - Old people style Tue, 10 August 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are real top cars..

Seriously, they are tough, got enough power to speed through traffic, comfortable, and economical.

I like
toyspeedy
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: My CAMRY - Old people style Thu, 21 April 2005 03:13 Go to previous message
mate nice car, i jst got 1 as my 1st car aswell, there tops, just watch out with ya speedo,with mine, and a couple of my mates camrys, there speedo is dodgy and reads the wrong speed all the time.
anywys nice car and "GO THE MIGHTY CAMRY!"
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rods 1970 MS53 Custom Wagon - Manual
Next Topic:1988 Celica GT-2 (3S-GTE ST162) Update!!!..Custom Fiberglass, Pod Filter Inclosing, Cold AIr Intake
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:34:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042629241943359 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.