Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Open Track Days/Drift events regulations: Can u enter witout a license???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Open Track Days/Drift events regulations: Can u enter witout a license??? Wed, 20 April 2005 06:25 Go to next message
I was just wondering if anybody knew of any upcoming Track day or Drift event where u can enter without a current driving license??
  Send a private message to this user    
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Open Track Days/Drift events regulations: Can u enter witout a license??? Thu, 21 April 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah how long u got left to go??
i had a look around, nobody likes those idiots that lost their licence, thought about getting a cams one? they are 350ish if you want to go on the circuit and drifting and shit with it
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Open Track Days/Drift events regulations: Can u enter witout a license??? Thu, 21 April 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay thanks. Get it back in 4 months

There should be sum kind of upcoming track day organised thru anuther mob, rather than events held by track officials which hold these strict regulations.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Open Track Days/Drift events regulations: Can u enter witout a license??? Thu, 21 April 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Craig you do need a licence for the Oran Park run Twilight Drift nights but not for the Initial Drift run events. IDA only requires a L2NS licence from CAMS which can be purchased at the event. They are running a skid circuit day at Eastern Creek on Saturday and John is lending me his car so I can participate, so hurry up and get yourself out there! Very Happy
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Open Track Days/Drift events regulations: Can u enter witout a license??? Thu, 21 April 2005 11:38 Go to previous message
okies!

Sounds good
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae86 videos
Next Topic:Snapped throttle cable!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:33:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042390823364258 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.