Toymods » The Outhouse » Warning: Not For the Squeamish

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
icon9.gif  Warning: Not For the Squeamish Thu, 21 April 2005 13:18 Go to next message
These pictures r of my left hand ring finger after tonites bball game.. hope u enjoy..i know i wont with 6 weeks off bball..Thats 18 games! i dunno how ill live.. Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/5637/finger6lw.th.jpg

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/8797/finger29no.th.jpg

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/3884/fingerxray5as.th.jpg

This is my right Wrist 2 hrs after it been popped in...yes i was having a chew while the doc was popping it back in...

http://img256.echo.cx/img256/448/bitemark6rw.th.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 22 April 2005 07:05]

Send a private message to this user    
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OUCH Dude that sucks!!! You should change your avatar to the xray maybe to rival CrUZsidas' rope accy one?
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bet u had fun typing that message. but seriously that must of hurt
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was his a cut or bloody fingers or something? i can just remember it....
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
his was an amputation Confused
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yesh, how did u do it in the first place?
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is the pic of it here...

http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/andrew_2.jpg
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im not tryin to act like a tuff guy or anything but when it happened it just felt like the ball hit the end of my finger so i had a look and went oh shit..walked over to show everyone how cool it was had time to take pix and relax i put a bit of pressure on it hoping it will go back in and i started feelin light headed so i stopped and i was advised to goto hospital which i got a local which didnt take full impact by the time it was put back in but i was gettin bored waiting (it had already been 45mins) so i chomped onto my wrist and 20 long seconds later it was in...

the local is still in effect atm so i cant any pain...

6 WEEKS..IM GOIN TO CRY!!
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was that broken or just dislocated?

I can't count the amount of times I've put my team mates fingers back in. You've just got to pull it some.

I thought I dislocated my toe once and though 'this will be easy, it's got to be just like putting a finger back in'. After pulling it out and letting it line itself up, I was on my way. It turned out to be broken and I now have no movement in the knuckle that it went at, frozen solid Laughing
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 23:32

Here is the pic of it here...

http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/andrew_2.jpg

How the fuck did he do that?!?!

I remember seeing it as his avatar, but don't recall seeing a thread explaining what happened I don't think. Confused
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 11:25

Ski Rope
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skermish eh?

whatever float your boat Confused

man, thats some sick ass shit...

do it again Razz

hope it heals fast Wink

Eldar.O.
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Thu, 21 April 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have had almost the exact same injurt in basketball, only rather than the bone being pushed to the side, it jumped up on top. Noting broken, just dislocated, but it snapped a tendan between my finger and hand, so now I can bend my finger backwards nearly 90 degrees.
This happened several years ago so no pics and same situation, it didn't hurt initially.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Fri, 22 April 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just one of those bball injuries..the ball just hit the tip of my finger...still no pain tho..weird?... it was just a dislocation i tried to put it in no one esle would touch it but it turns out there would of been no way i could of put it in the force the doctor needed was beyond belief...

my dad has the same finger amputated but he lost his in a motorbike chain! nice huh?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Fri, 22 April 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe, hand injuries SUCK! It cuts back on wanking time...

[Updated on: Fri, 22 April 2005 00:50]

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Fri, 22 April 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha...it was the left hand my friend lol Razz
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Fri, 22 April 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 16:38

skermish eh?

whatever float your boat Confused

man, thats some sick ass shit...

do it again Razz

hope it heals fast Wink

Eldar.O.

Where the hell did skirmish come into this?
meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Fri, 22 April 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^ i think its meant to be squeemish (spelling?)
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Fri, 22 April 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think he meant "not for the squeamish"... spelling of the word may not be accurate... never had to write it before. squimish? squeemish? squeamish? Confused
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Skermish Fri, 22 April 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the word is now Squeamish....my bad
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Fri, 22 April 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fukk that would of hurt, hope your all good!!!
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Fri, 22 April 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, that shoulda hurt like hell!
but it didnt? Confused

basketball is the worst sport for those injuries, i reckon. but it's good fun Very Happy

btw, your avatar = teh xray! Nod

[Updated on: Fri, 22 April 2005 08:13]

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Fri, 22 April 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i was 4 i got my little toe caught in that stupid fucking push bike guard thing, fuck me did i scream, ppl 150m away came running
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Fri, 22 April 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
100% great effort dude!!

u deserve a medal!

i kinda know what u mean, about it not hurting. every bone i've broken in my body, i havent realised that its broken until a couple of hours after the accident when it starts to ache! Then its Xray time hehe
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Fri, 22 April 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked that looks nasty. I had a similar thing but with my knee, was painful as all hell, and crutches for 8 weeks + recovery time Surprised
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Sat, 23 April 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking at it now its not even bruised bad and there isnt much swelling either...weird?

finger injuries in basketball are expect as u get better they reduce tho so i must be pretty crap lol

oh i know how the knees feel..i have dislocated my right knee 7 times and my left knee 6
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Sat, 23 April 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah, so that's why i havent had a finger injury for a while Wink

btw, change your avatar to the xray! hehehe
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Sat, 23 April 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar changed! waitin for approval...does my original one stay there until its approved?
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Sat, 23 April 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, look where your avatar's sposed to be now...

mine being changed too Very Happy
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Mon, 25 April 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its now day 4 since my finger was popped back in and i havnt felt pain yet.. i can bend it as far as the swelling will let me with no pain..i dont get it..

i think it will be fun for u guys to place some bets/guess on wat game i will make my return..i know its not goin to be 6 weeks away, especially since there is no pain. If there were pain i would be reminded how much it will hurt if i play but thats not the case.

so i have 18 games ill miss over the 6 weeks

from game 1 which is tuesday (tomorrow) to game 18 which will be thursday 6 weeks from now take ur pick..

if only i had a prize..

1-18??
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Mon, 25 April 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Wed, 27 April 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im struggling...i dunno if i can do it much longer! only missed 1 game Mad
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Wed, 27 April 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can make it to 4 mate Wink

just to make it worse, ill be playing next monday night Razz
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Wed, 27 April 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh thanks for that!!!... Twisted Evil

im goin to the hand clinic tomorrow so im sure the "6" weeks will be reduced when they see the movement and that i have..

im thinkin game 3..next monday haha we will see
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Mon, 02 May 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GAME 3 it was..

i had changed my mind since the post above and i just got pumped to play tonite so i did...finger was protected like fort knox and its fine...so close skellator
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Tue, 03 May 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Must be the week for hand injuries. I got bitten on the fingers by a venomous snake last week. Bloody thing swelled up and I lost all feeling in my hand and arm for about 4 days. Really quite painful afterwards too.It took a week for the feeling to come back and get full use again.

Cheers, Greg.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Warning: Not For the Squeamish Tue, 03 May 2005 01:58 Go to previous message
Yeah I had the same thing as Sigmeister, very similar only the finger buckled above the knuckle. Went for the steal and whacked the ball with the tip of my little finger!

I can't straighten that finger like I can on my right hand anymore.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ridiculous "Ouote" of the Day!
Next Topic:Some of toymods own full sick drifters...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 16:17:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089578628540039 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.