Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 03:32 Go to next message
What's with all the CLG quotes in peoples signatures? Is he just generally a "funny guy" or are people taking the piss?
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=64837&start=0&rid=4118&S=705240cf626 38cdcee24f03983901411
it was his idea
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, CLG....such an intelligent person...who happens to have a modicum of wit.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mines the improved model
Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG is just a fucking good bloke
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm just here to love you all in my own very special way! Women first if you please, though?!
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Wow! I'm touched by all this loving. Mind you, I'd love you a whole lot more if you have any RA25 rims. Smile

seeyuzz
river
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your so materialistic River...

Eldar.O.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The scary thing is I do have suitable rims - talk about hoarded shit!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 00:41

LOL can you feel the love Razz
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 18:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i demand pics, and a price too Razz

Eldar.O.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: CLG Quotes Mon, 18 April 2005 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 02:25

i demand pics, and a price too Razz

Eldar.O.

go to bed, it's 2.30am Razz
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll quote CLG....

CLG wrote on Wed, 25 February 2004 13:49

Yep i agree I take your suppositions lightly, and I suppose this is because I've been around cars a long time and seen alot of builds. Personally I think what has now climbed to 200rwkw, is ludicrous in such a light car, and I'll happily admit to having a dislike for and dyno queens too. I think you're thinking to your application is very much from a younger point of view, and not thought out logically, unless your only aim is to beat your brother on the dyno. We have dyno queens here in Perth too, and I can tell you they very rarely make it onto the street, not because they are worried about being defeacted there and then, but because their motors are only set up to do one thing - pull the highest figure possible on a dyno. Many of the guys competeing in such competitions are often asked what their motors will make, their general answer is: "lots or nothing" due to so many of them pushing a ragged edge.

Maximum performance is not about maximum power. I have a car only putting out 100rwkw, but somehow think I'd be more competitve than your's in most situations. I appologise to you if you feel I've offended you. I do look forward to seeing you build your project, however am thankful I'm not paying for it. I think there would be better areas of your car to spend the money you'll need to spend on your motor.

And now i would like to respond by saying this.....

Dyno queen my ass! My car is a daily driven street car that has now made 205.8rwkw as i said it would!!! It drives perfectly under any conditions. Lag is minimal and when i plant it, it hauls ass!
As for the cost.....For what it cost me i couldnt be happier.

I have waited for just over a year to tell you this.....

I proved you wrong! You had no idea what you were talking about! And most of all....I WAS RIGHT! Very Happy

You have no idea how good that felt Smile

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought I'd get something like this from you - I've been watching your signatures change over the last few months! Laughing I actually went back to those posts the other night and had a read of both what you and I had said, and I recall back then as now, still not really understanding why you wanted the power aside from beating your brother on the dyno?! Shocked

Firstly, Congratulations on your achievement - it's not my cup of tea, but then again it's "not my car ... I don't care" (remember when I had that as my signature too?!!!). As for you being right and me being wrong - I never said you couldn't get 200RWKW - I simply questioned why you needed it and it's effective use? I'm still happy to line you up on a motorkhana circuit and we'll see who has the most effective car - one things for sure, I'll enjoy watching you! Evil or Very Mad

I still don't really get dyno queens, or are you telling me you need 200RWKW to sit in Sydney traffic - been there done that recently, but I must have missed you!?!?

So after all that, don't worry, I still love you man!

I'm in a loving mood - maybe I should go and get laid?!?
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 18:12

I'm still happy to line you up on a motorkhana circuit and we'll see who has the most effective car

I reckon that's a challenge!
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bring it on Very Happy

I may not win, then again, i might Rolling Eyes

No hard feelings clint. It was just good to show people that i wasnt after a dyno car but a very fast street car. I've done that now. Perhaps i should do all the suspension up a little better now for when i hit the track?
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 18:12

I still love you man!

now there's your problem Razz Laughing
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love you too man!
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well...i suppose...umm...yeah, that's alright then...ahh...sorry about the pointing out your problem thing Heart

Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
200rwkw is definitly usable on sydney streets Nod That said, it scares me that your pissy little 4a has made that with relative ease (puts flame suit on)

and I dont think that sort of car is terribly suitable to motorkhana - take it to a track and the result would be more intersting Smile

btw feral, can you PM me yur plates? I don't want to drag you by accident and look like a tool Razz
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 18:13

well...i suppose...umm...yeah, that's alright then...ahh...sorry about the pointing out your problem thing Heart

Laughing

I'm single and lonely at the moment - I'll take love from whoever is offering?!

I'll also take lust form good looking women who just want to use me for my body too - God knows I'm not doing anything with it at the moment!
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 20:29

200rwkw is definitly usable on sydney streets Nod That said, it scares me that your pissy little 4a has made that with relative ease (puts flame suit on)

and I dont think that sort of car is terribly suitable to motorkhana - take it to a track and the result would be more intersting Smile

btw feral, can you PM me yur plates? I don't want to drag you by accident and look like a tool Razz

HA HA. Y not? I'll drag you Very Happy

FERAL? Im not Feral. Laughing
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

CLG wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 20:34

I'm single and lonely at the moment - I'll take love from whoever is offering?!

I love your desperation. Got those RA25 rims? If so, you might be in luck "wink wink". Smile

seeyuzz
river
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: CLG Quotes Thu, 21 April 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know you'll drag me!
and with your power:weight ratio you'll spank my poor arse, and I don't want that happening Smile
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: CLG Quotes Fri, 22 April 2005 05:52 Go to previous message
draven wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 22:21

I know you'll drag me!
and with your power:weight ratio you'll spank my poor arse, and I don't want that happening Smile

Well, no harm trying i guess Laughing

If you ever change your mind though, jsut give me a yell Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My new celica avatar!
Next Topic:anyone here doing (or done) sdd in yr11/12?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:37:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.016909122467041 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.