Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
L0C0
Occasional Poster

March 2004
icon4.gif  My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police Fri, 22 April 2005 06:36 Go to next message
hey guys,

woke up this morning to find my SX gone from right outside my place. worst bloody feeling i tell ya. called the police and filed a report but i'm not keeping my hopes up. this is a pic of the car, if u see it, please call the police.

also a bit of advice for all you toymodders - get an alarm!! spending 200-400 on an alarm will prevent something like this from happening. also, stupid me left my wallet and all my books and notes in the car, so i've lost all my work and everything in the wallet.

anyways, i was only insured for 3rd party property damage so i wont get nothing from insurance.

bloody bastards i tell ya. wish they rot in hell for this.

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-2-1114151102.jpg

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-2-1114151292.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police Fri, 22 April 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what suburb do you live in?
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police Fri, 22 April 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best of luck dude, hope you find it.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police Fri, 22 April 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know the feeling dude, your heart is through the floor, it f*cking sucks.

Hope you find it in one unburnt piece!

[Updated on: Fri, 22 April 2005 07:03]

L0C0
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police Fri, 22 April 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i'm not keeping my hopes up but u never know. just burns that all your hard work saving up and then some dicks just come and steal the car. bloody cowards.

eviljack i'm in the st george area, bexley.
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police Fri, 22 April 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luk with it mate!! I could'nt imagine what it feels like! I hope for the best!
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police Fri, 22 April 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill definately keep an eye out for it..
Good luck..
pm me if you find the buggers
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police Fri, 22 April 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll definitely be keeping an eye for ya, so sick of these filthy mother fuckers staeling something people have worked so hard for Twisted Evil

Best thing is to organise a little cruise with a few mates and check the area within 5km radius or so. It's worked a few times on this forum Very Happy

Best of luck...
Pieman
Regular

February 2005
Re: My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police Fri, 22 April 2005 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll definitely keep an eye out marv. Hope things come good.
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police Sat, 23 April 2005 04:53 Go to previous message
not another one. this seems to be more and more frequent these days. very sad to hear. especially with only 3rd party property insurance. Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Playin GT4
Next Topic:Hoons ACA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:44:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005824089050293 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.