Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
celica_cam
Regular

January 2005
Removing spray putty off plastic Tue, 19 April 2005 23:57 Go to next message
Well i was being a dickhead the other day and accidentally got a few specs of spray putty primer on the rear bumper of my sa63 Embarassed (a none-colour coded bumper). Is there anything that would remove these stains?

cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
celica_cam
Regular

January 2005
Re: Removing spray putty off plastic Fri, 22 April 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh well i'll just have to bring out the sandpaper then!
ra_28
Regular

April 2004
Re: Removing spray putty off plastic Fri, 22 April 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a tuff one non painted is it black have you got one of those scrappers for scraping glass then try a product called citra force its made from the acids of fruits does not damage paint in small amounts if wipped on just don't pour it on i use this all the time at work for cleaning piant removes grease and grime with ease.
JoELMaN
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Removing spray putty off plastic Fri, 22 April 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man im guessing the spray putty is just the can one, not a 2 pak one

if so you can probable get it off with acetone..if i were you i would test it on the inside of the bumper, leave it a day or so just to check it doesnt affect the plastic. dont get it on ya paint though
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Removing spray putty off plastic Fri, 22 April 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra_28 wrote on Fri, 22 April 2005 16:56

thats a tuff one non painted is it black have you got one of those scrappers for scraping glass then try a product called citra force its made from the acids of fruits does not damage paint in small amounts if wipped on just don't pour it on i use this all the time at work for cleaning piant removes grease and grime with ease.

you can take a breath now Razz
ra_28
Regular

April 2004
Re: Removing spray putty off plastic Fri, 22 April 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BREATHING IS FOR THE WEAK YOUR HERE TO DISCUSS ISSUES NO TIME TO STOP AND SMELL YOUR SHIT
81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: Removing spray putty off plastic Fri, 22 April 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra_28 wrote on Sat, 23 April 2005 09:38

BREATHING IS FOR THE WEAK YOUR HERE TO DISCUSS ISSUES NO TIME TO STOP AND SMELL YOUR SHIT

Laughing Laughing
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Removing spray putty off plastic Fri, 22 April 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
celica_cam
Regular

January 2005
Re: Removing spray putty off plastic Sun, 24 April 2005 23:32 Go to previous message
Thanks guys. Couldn't find any citra force so i ended up sanding it and spraying it black.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Urgently seeking ST185 rims
Next Topic:Cressida to keep or not to keep
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:15:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055990219116211 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.