Toymods » The Outhouse » Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Thu, 21 April 2005 10:40 Go to next message
In regards to the P-plate issues that were talked about on ACA tonight....(although I missed a bit of it)..

{It was about p-plate drivers and road fatalities ect and what should be done to lower the toll}

just want to reflect on this guys comment:

= some dude = taking part in the story =

"when ur son/daughter comes home with there car 1 inch off the ground and a 4" exhaust tip' you have to turn around and say; hey thats not on"

wtf does that got to do with p-plate road fatalities?

that was it, then it went to someone else talking about something.

just found it amusing and kinda dumb. was pretty irrelevant to say the least.

Send a private message to this user    
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Thu, 21 April 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing these people are so fucked up in their own little world its just unbelievable.

There was an article in the Daily Telegraph today, about how they're thinking closing down Hickson St (or whatever it is) in the rocks where all the "car hoons" gather...biggest load of shit ive ever read Twisted Evil
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Thu, 21 April 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeh i watched that, its got nuthing to do with p platers having accidents. Im sure there is a lot of p plate cars in stock form that have these accidents too. Ahh well How about the M plate!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Thu, 21 April 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got a bright idea..

how about they extend the P's to a 6year 3 coloured system.

(fast forwards 6years into future)

'the latest figuires are startling... P plater crashes have tripled since 6years ago'

Rolling Eyes

Everyone has seemed to have overlooked the fact that when you increase the space of bracket of drivers.. teh crash figuires increase too *WOW THATS AMAZING* Razz Razz Razz

All in all its all pretty much even if you ask me. Its not the fact people are on P's its not the fact were all young and dumb, its just the factor of experience. If you took aside a generation of people and didnt put them in a car to drive until they were 60.. Im guessing these S platers (read. Senile) will be on par with P platers in crash figuires.

Imagine you only had to be on your P's for 1week. P platers would be the most skilled drivers on the roads.. But damn those Silver licence hoons.

[Updated on: Thu, 21 April 2005 11:50]

Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Thu, 21 April 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh 'M'-plate for the stupid 'M'otherfucking-cocksucking-do gooding-hippy arse-30year old plus-do gooders who don't have any good ideas or theories on cutting the amount of P-plate fatalities, but insist on going on national current affair programs and spilling absolute BS out of their un-educated mouths. Mad
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Thu, 21 April 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was watching something on Today Tonight about the people getting airborne in some street in the Gold Coast and how the locals blocked them in and waited for cops.

I think the best thing to come out of that amusing little story that wasn't so amusing I guess is when the copper said "How are you going to explain to the parents of your mates in the car that you've just killed their son or daughter. How are you going to look them in the face?"

Or something along those lines.

Something to think about...
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Fri, 22 April 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRFT - 86 wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 20:40

"when ur son/daughter comes home with there car 1 inch off the ground and a 4" exhaust tip' you have to turn around and say; hey thats not on"

wtf does that got to do with p-plate road fatalities?

yeah i agree it was bloody stupid and completely irrelivent, me and the old man got into the biggest argument about that comment on ACA he agreed with it, and it has sweet f#ck all to do with it,changing the cars appearance and note has nothing to do with them throwing shit out the window and getting collected by a bus shelter even drink driving and speeding.

im just sick to death of them hounding the shit out of young drivers when they could be doing something like driver education/traning

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Fri, 22 April 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats this M plate thing anyway?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Fri, 22 April 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nuthing 4 us to worry about garth, unless your like 80 years old!

They are trying to get old drivers to wear M Plates on their car.
I forgot what it stands for. I dont know why, prob an indication that its an old bat drivin or sum shit!
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Fri, 22 April 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 22 April 2005 17:45

People over a certain age, I'm not sure what age though, I'm guessing probly 75 or something like that, they want them to wear blue 'M' plates, to tell other drivers that a 'M'ature driver is in control of the vehicle lol. Very Happy Laughing
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Fri, 22 April 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Fri, 22 April 2005 18:53

People over a certain age, I'm not sure what age though, I'm guessing probly 75 or something like that, they want them to wear blue 'M' plates, to tell other drivers that a 'M'ature driver is in control of the vehicle lol. Very Happy Laughing

wtf? Confused

Laughing
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Fri, 22 April 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh but no, that wont be on at all. Its us "young ones" as my grandmother calls us thats the problem. We don't know anything, and we don't know how to drive either.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Fri, 22 April 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
every one on the road is teh ghey wiv dem f00lly hekic driving skills
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Fri, 22 April 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hahahaa, funniest thing ive heard all day
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Fri, 22 April 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Fri, 22 April 2005 23:40

Hahahaa, funniest thing ive heard all day

Shocked Fark off.If I ever reach that age there is no way I'd put one of those things on my truck.
Some of the "Mature aged drivers" are more of a problem on the roads then you young one's ( Very Happy )
I've said this before and I stand by it, it's not the age of the driver or the type of car/bike they drive/ride that is the problem. I's the attitude of the driver, that, It can't happen to me/I can handle it attitude that generally gets them into trouble.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Fri, 22 April 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so many old drivers are scary
changing lanes without looking
driving at 20 kays under the limit

My friends car was crashed into by an old lady. And it was parked on the side of the road... No No No
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Sat, 23 April 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kinda on the subject, i saw this in the paper a few days ago "in order to reduce underage drinking we'll increase the legal drinking age to 21" i was like WTF Rolling Eyes
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Found this amusing but stupid and irrelevant Sat, 23 April 2005 01:07 Go to previous message
tom210 wrote on Sat, 23 April 2005 10:45

kinda on the subject, i saw this in the paper a few days ago "in order to reduce underage drinking we'll increase the legal drinking age to 21" i was like WTF Rolling Eyes

Laughing that is so stupid! Confused

all the underage drinkers now will keep drinking, and the previously legal drinkers (18-21) will then be classed as underage drinkers, therefore increasing the number of underage drinkers Confused

wtf? Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:my speling and punctuation
Next Topic:My new celica avatar!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:45:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073351860046387 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.