Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » EOI T/RA23/8 chrome front headlight surrounds + Steering surround top piece

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
EOI T/RA23/8 chrome front headlight surrounds + Steering surround top piece Sat, 23 April 2005 00:49 Go to next message
got a steering column surround top piece, excellent condition. suit t/ra23/8 & ke70 i think?? -
$30ono + postage

Plus ive got a set of the headlight surrounds from the front of ra23/8 and ta23/8, ADM.
looking for expressions of interest at this stage cos i just dont need a spare set, and they are excellent condition.

still some paint on them, i find lots of sets have the flat backplate painted and the rings chrome, ive cleaned the paint off a set before and they come up really well. this is what i intend to do with this standard set.

il get pics sometime soon, so please no posters that just want 'Pics please'.. if anyone needs a set il take offers, and il post interstate, buyer pays freight of course.

they will look similar to the rings on my old silycar:
(pardon the average pic)
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11395

Attachment: grills.JPG
(Size: 109.55KB, Downloaded 55 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 23 April 2005 07:20]

Send a private message to this user    
RA28GT
Regular

November 2003
Re: EOI T/RA23/8 chrome front headlight surrounds + Steering surround top piece Sat, 23 April 2005 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm where have i seen that car before Laughing
Ill swap you my full steering surround that you wanted for the headlight surrounds, and if their in good nic ill even throw in the JVC crossovers that you left in the 28 lol, forget about them? I dont think the splits would work too well without them lol.

But seriously any dents in the headlight surrounds? the ones on the 28 could be a little straighter for my liking. Thanks

Troy
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI T/RA23/8 chrome front headlight surrounds + Steering surround top piece Sun, 24 April 2005 04:30 Go to previous message
hehe, i thought u mite come across them somewhere Laughing i never ended up pulling them out cos i didnt even know where they were exactly! i figured u mite find em when installing your stezza... so if thats cool id love em back!
i hate when u get something done to your car by someone you dont know..and ur not around to see where they mount a certain component Razz

Yeh the set on the 28 had a crack in one side, pissed me off no end. these are straight and have grey paint. I imagine they will clean up very well, depending on what you want them to look like.
il get pics up later tonite possibly.

Yeh il be happy to swap the headlight surrounds for the steering surround, my old badge, and my old( JVC crossovers Very Happy
Laughing
that cracked surround used to rattle like buggery, id be happy to help u out with another set.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ae86 dashcovers?
Next Topic:EOI - Aftermarket AE92 Jetspeed front bar
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 19:21:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043380260467529 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.