Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 07 April 2005 01:51 Go to next message
The April social event for Toymods Car Club Inc. is a return to Pirate's Mini Golf in Narrabeen.

DATE: Sunday 24th April
MEETING TIME: 12:00 noon at the venue. Possible cruise down for the "westies" TBA.
ACTIVITIES: Putt-putt, scenic viewing, driving range, foooood.
COSTS: $8 p/person for a round of 18 holes of minigolf.

Well everyone who went to minigolf last time around raved about how much fun it was, so I thought we might as well do it again before it starts getting too cold!!

Pretty relaxed event, once everyone is there around midday we'll play a round of minigolf, with accollades of dubious value going to the players with:
# Lowest score
# Most Hole-in-one's
# Most bullshit strokes pulled from their arse (aka the "Arsey Award")
actual awards are not guaranteed, but the accolades are

After the minigolf, we will hang around for a bit of a feed at the shop there, where i have been guaranteed they will not run out of food again. From there you are free to do what you like.... myself i'll probably have a bit of a whack with some big wood at the driving range.

For those who live out west (many of us), we might organise a mini cruise to head down to the venue as a group. Stay posted for details.

See you all there.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 06:58]

Send a private message to this user    
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 07 April 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should be in for it.....

Very Happy
Will do the usual Family vote......
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 07 April 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh just befor my assignment is due and my test for economics damn uni
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 07 April 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like fun.

I missed the last one so I'll do my best to get along to this one, apparently a digi cam is a good thing to take for this course. Nice scenery or something???
CRESSIDA
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 07 April 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i just was wondering whos aloud to go to this event... And also was wondering if any nice cressida's were attending this event.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 April 2005 08:07]

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 07 April 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be in for sure. The last time went the caranage and general fun was awsome.

Cressida anyone can come on our cruises and events. Its great to put forum names to faces. Don't be worried about coming by yourself. Just expect a good fun afternoon and plenty of dribble about Toyota's and other random topics.

I dare say that there would be a few nice cressidas there particulary if Cressida chic goes. there a few nice sleeper cressidas in the club
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 07 April 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definately there! Was a lot of fun last time, and now I know where it is! It's a bloody hard place to find as it isn't actually out right on Pittwater Rd, it's set a little back behind a large blue or purple building near a park and golf driving range.
Camry_GT
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 07 April 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where bouts is narrabeen.....far from campbelltown?
Camry_GT
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 07 April 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any celicas who live down west around liverpool or fairfield areas who goin on this cruise want to meet up n cruise up to narrabeen together let me know.....
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 07 April 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.whereis.com.au is your friend Camry GT Smile I reckon it would take at least an hour to get there from campbelltown.
Camry_GT
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 07 April 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thx dude....it will atke me 1hr 20min......so any celica around liverpool whos is goin on sunday pm and we go up there together....dont want 2 b the odd one out...lol
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Fri, 08 April 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CRESSIDA wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 17:55

hey i just was wondering whos aloud to go to this event... And also was wondering if any nice cressida's were attending this event.

Well my cressida is alright .... Very Happy

for a Family car Laughing Laughing
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Fri, 08 April 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Love the pirates mini golf...
good courses, good scenery, good times!

I'm all for this one, but I'll be a little late... only leaving Botany at 12 Shocked
I might have to for-go the putt putt, but I'll have a swing with a chunk of wood...

If we get the same weather as last time, it'll be an awesome day

see you all there....
CRESSIDA
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Fri, 08 April 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cressida Chick wrote on Fri, 08 April 2005 18:27

CRESSIDA wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 17:55

Well my cressida is alright .... Very Happy

for a Family car Laughing Laughing

Well im looking forward to seeing this alright family car!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sat, 09 April 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have prepared a form guide to examine the competition:

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/putting. AVI

This is Lucid sucking at putt putt.

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sat, 09 April 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha - love it!!

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sat, 09 April 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh hell yeah Laughing

i got some very fond memory's fom last time Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sat, 09 April 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be up for it Cool .
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sat, 09 April 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a plan...

If I'm not in Newcastle that weekend, I'll be at Putt Putt...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sun, 10 April 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dyno-tuning the weekend before, depending on whether or not my repair to the diff/driveshaft take place in time. Confused We'll see, but I'd like to make it along. Nod
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Mon, 11 April 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be in that, i missed the last one (probably Christian's fault) I haven't putt putted for a long time.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Tue, 12 April 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, I have a housewarming and a going away work party the night before... so the chances of me being able to make it are not so great... will be bummed to miss it tho, putt putt is always great, and the driving range afterwards would be great stress relief.
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 14 April 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there this time.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Fri, 15 April 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Fri, 15 April 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Fri, 15 April 2005 19:22

I'll be there.

WTF!?!?!
i said.... NICE ONE BRUVVA!!
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Mon, 18 April 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my fanny lips will be stuck firmly to the passenger seat of a certain white, 1UZ powered, crown p00wagon.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Mon, 18 April 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good stuff Dave I'm looking fwd to seeing the mighty wagon.

Gotta line up and see the the 4M POWAH take on the so called power of this 1UZ

lol

Wagon vs Wagon
AHR01Z
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Mon, 18 April 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it sounds awesome i will try my best to attend!!

My car has been an endless money pit!!!

import jap 4age 100kw engine

86kw gearbox new synchros,internals etc, rpm heavy duty clutch n a lightened flywheel.

soon to come microtech mf-1 extra injector, adjustable cam timing n a supercharger for the 88 rolla seca! n somewhere on that list 2 new 17's need rubber!!! oh and by 2moro morning b4 work!!!! Ah wotta mess!

so Im strapped as is!!!!! but Im sure I will meet up wit u all hopefully soon n show u the car!
peace!

[Updated on: Mon, 18 April 2005 13:43]

clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Tue, 19 April 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave if you don't bring that manifold...Mad Mad Mad Mad

Please bring that manifold... Smile Smile Smile
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Tue, 19 April 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder how well the guys can play with Blindfolds on this time Sad
Might make the whole games alot quicker if there was alittle less perve sessions!
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Wed, 20 April 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im working Crying or Very Sad im out guys i will try and make it too lawn bowls though Smile
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Wed, 20 April 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV_gal wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 19:32

Might make the whole games alot quicker if there was alittle less perve sessions!

Laughing Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Wed, 20 April 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cressida Chick wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 17:31

HSV_gal wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 19:32

Laughing Laughing

Stitt will tell you she was at least 16!

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2005 08:05]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Wed, 20 April 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like it will be a good turnout Cool , is it undercover?.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Wed, 20 April 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 18:05

Stitt will tell you she was at least 16!

well he would know
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Wed, 20 April 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Atleast I asked.

No the course isn't really undercover, but if it does rain there is a enough shelter around that we can cease play for rain delays.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 21 April 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 09:42

Atleast I asked.

I would have thought that with your vast experience in jailbait you would be able to pick them without asking! Cool
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Thu, 21 April 2005 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any news on cruising up to the location for the westies?.
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Fri, 22 April 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I figure seeing as its only about 2mins down the road from my place i should make an appearance...
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Fri, 22 April 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wont be there
still know damn computer Mad
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon14.gif  Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sat, 23 April 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm still in. See ya's tomorrow.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sat, 23 April 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm a still coming, Stitt please bring me my white Toymods sticka for the new car Smile
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sat, 23 April 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AHR01Z wrote on Mon, 18 April 2005 23:39

86kw gearbox new synchros,internals etc, rpm heavy duty clutch n a lightened flywheel.

soon to come microtech mf-1 extra injector, adjustable cam timing n a supercharger for the 88 rolla seca! n somewhere on that list 2 new 17's need rubber!!! oh and by 2moro morning b4 work!!!! Ah wotta mess!

so Im strapped as is!!!!! but Im sure I will meet up wit u all hopefully soon n show u the car!
peace!

Wow, that's pretty serious hardware for a round of putt putt
Laughing

We will be there. I will leave my lightened flywheel at home so as to give youse all a chance! Laughing

[Updated on: Sat, 23 April 2005 08:12]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sat, 23 April 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YelloRolla wrote on Sat, 23 April 2005 18:11

AHR01Z wrote on Mon, 18 April 2005 23:39

peace!

Wow, that's pretty serious hardware for a round of putt putt
Laughing

We will be there. I will leave my lightened flywheel at home so as to give youse all a chance! Laughing

Am i the only one here who thinks we are going to Putt Putt
Laughing .
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sun, 24 April 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
assume nothing Laughing Laughing

see ya all there !!!!!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sun, 24 April 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got back from blue mountains, cant come now Sad.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sun, 24 April 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I slept in and missed it lol...

How was the event???
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sun, 24 April 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You musta slept in pretty late, I got there @ 1pm and still got in 2 rounds of golf, we didn't finish up till 5 or so, some of the guys may still be there! I've got some pics, but I was lazy so it's only of a few cars, then battery on camera died.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/putt/mkii_mkiv.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/putt/mkii_mkiv_back.jpg

Just as a shameless plug the MA61 here with a 2JZ is for sale at the moment...PM BlackSupra for details.

[Updated on: Sun, 24 April 2005 08:21]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sun, 24 April 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Pretty relaxed event, once everyone is there around midday we'll play a round of minigolf, with accollades of dubious value going to the players with:
# Lowest score
# Most Hole-in-one's
# Most bullshit strokes pulled from their arse (aka the "Arsey Award")
actual awards are not guaranteed, but the accolades are

so who got the best?

by the way SORRY TO MY GROUP i promise not to bring the missus back again (damn women showed us all up more holes in one than any of us!)
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sun, 24 April 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont have to appologise for your girl mate Smile
We have these events so that everyone can come along and have fun!

I havent tabulated results yet, but will hopefully do so soon Smile
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Sun, 24 April 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its all good karl just having fun. most memorable moment was when she was trying to give me my ball, ended up belting it into the bushes and lost it on the 2nd last hole Shocked Laughing

ive got a cool idea for a trophey, i found this pouch with 2 gold golfballs in it in the carpark when i got there, hadnt been used or anything, ill see if i can come up with something funny but im thinking along the lines of a dog somewhere in it Very Happy
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Mon, 25 April 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dom, that was pretty funny that. Laughing Anyone who could get a hole in one on that bastard of a hole was truly a miracle-worker.

I showed up late after losing my way there a few times. Need a GPS.... tagged along with Rod's group, and I found out that Rod was sharing balls after Harrison got a hold of his. Razz

Got lost AGAIN with Dav trying to find our way to the Mc's, piss-poor signage didn't help tho. Ate, sat around, gas-bagged and spun shit about our rides until about 5pm when I decided to call it a day. The run home was shithouse. Bloody Manly fans were out in droves catching buses and holding up traffic whichever way they could.

Will have to make a note of the next Pirates day out and make sure it don't clash with a Manly "home-game". Rolling Eyes
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Mon, 25 April 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dani loves it!

Apparently she also likes to eat you Surprised
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Wed, 27 April 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a great day out. Good to meet and catch up with the Sydneysiders. Very Happy
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Wed, 27 April 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did make it out but thanks to Dave and Dave for dropping round and showingoff the UZS46

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April Wed, 27 April 2005 22:45 Go to previous message
was a good day, the two highlights i had were

my p00ed pants - cause theres no seatbelts in the back of daves crown.
and whoring myself - for a lift home from glen.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:[[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]]
Next Topic:auto salon w/e
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:58:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088930130004883 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.