Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Sun, 24 April 2005 02:16 Go to next message
I gotta get this stuff out of my house, and ride off my losses

1x Zenki LSD TRD 2way center for T series rear end.
1x T18 rear end (complete).
1X t18 tail shaft.

Everything you need to start sliding in a sprinter.
I am making a serious loss here and I gurantee you you're not going to find this stuff for any cheaper. (some wreckers charge you 300 bux for the T18 stuff alone).
I'm after 620. the whole lot.

I'd very much perfer if someone bought the whole thing.

and of course.. you can't sell nothing on these forums without pictures.
So here you go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/shcao/IMGP0053.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/shcao/IMGP0052.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/shcao/IMGP0051.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/shcao/IMGP0050.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/shcao/IMGP0049.jpg

Drop me a PM.
BTW. I am not going any cheaper.
  Send a private message to this user    
hutchiroku
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Sun, 24 April 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day
Is this everything you need to convert s series aus spec to t series? (handbrake cable etc)
Does everything bolt straight up without any modifications?

Cheers
Instigator_PsY
Regular

December 2003
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Sun, 24 April 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
god damn it!!!!! couldnt you be 2 days earlier i just spent 400 rebuilding my open zenki diff turns out my axel is slightly bent also!!! arghh
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Sun, 24 April 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heheh..

yeah this is everything you need to convert an Aus Spec sprinter to T series 2 way LSD rear end.

The diff bolts straight up.

You can use to the standard sprinter hanbrake cables. But I haven't sussed it out.
but all the cables are there on the picture anyways.

There are sway bar on this t18 rear (at least I think that's what the holes are for). However, I think they are in the wrong location for the Sprinter, so you *may* have to weld the s series sway bar mounts on.

Once again, this is *ALL* the parts you'll need to get your s series rear end into a TRD 2 way lsd rear.
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Sun, 24 April 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate consider this sold!!!!!
Leaven wants it no if or buts he will be in touch very soon
Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Sun, 24 April 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they look like trailing arm brackets....good price
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Sun, 24 April 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the deal with the diff centre? how many km's on it and whats its condition, thanks
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Sun, 24 April 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno how many kms on the diff center as it came in from auctions.yahoo.jp.

on babble fish, all it says is.

"TRD 2 way LSD. Owner must not return. Good use very".

heheheheh... and I was like "SOLD!".

when it came, I just counted the number of splines and counted 23. I looked at other TRD diffs. And yeah, it looks like a new model TRD diff (not the early design). But it still a zenki..

Looks like leaven has got it. So it Tentatively SOLD
Leaven, I am gonna contact ya soon as soon as I finalise everything (i.e. pick it from the place, give it a good cleanup).

I think it's a great price, considering.
1. T18 rears and tail shafts are rare.
2. This is a TRD 2 way diff center. Very easy to buy rebuild kits and cheap too if it does break.

Thanks fellas for all your responses.

---------------

Overall, I spent close to 700 bux on the LSD center (most of it was shipping, and japanese agents fees), and about 230 on the t18 rear. That's almost a grand! Not to mention I had to drive all the way to woop woop to pickup the parts.

[Updated on: Mon, 25 April 2005 00:37]

driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Mon, 25 April 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, this is what i want exactly, and its a bargain too.

shipping to perth would be a killer though Confused

[Updated on: Mon, 25 April 2005 13:11]

4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Mon, 25 April 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This setup f**kin rocks!

A must for any serious ae86 drifter.

Some person better buy this...this would cost around 1400 normally with a new centre.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Tue, 26 April 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaarrrggghh
I've had no less than 9 ppl with money wanting to pick it up from my place...
and a few more wanting to put a deposit to pick it up in a few a couple of weeks.

And some of them are good forum buddies too.
And I am faced with a major delimma.
Long story...

I guess I priced it waay to cheap, but my old man was telling me to get rid of this shit from his house.
Didn't think in the heat of the moment. Just went on the forums and tried to unload it ASAP.

Think it's time to move out of home hahaha Wink.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2005 11:03]

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Tue, 26 April 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think what sonny is trying to say is... if someone offers higher than what he's asking... they will get it...

gl sonny!
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Tue, 26 April 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not saying anything about higher offers..

I'm just trying to make it fair on everyone. xpecially my mates.

*honest to god*! Smile
I'm a good guy Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2005 11:13]

4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Tue, 26 April 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So is the lsd fitted to the centre of the T18 drum-to-drum?

I start bid at $700*...a very reasonable price

*note bid is intended to get the 'ball' rolling...not a legit bid
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Tue, 26 April 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4ageeeza..
thanks for the bid, but I'm not really after money Sad

a promise is a promise. and it's the price I advertised.

thanks anyways..

----

Just been stressed to who I should sell it to...

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2005 13:02]

AE82neo
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Tue, 26 April 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just sell it to the person who first stuck there hand up....
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Tue, 26 April 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still available? I'll buy it - lol.
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Wed, 27 April 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As you said a promise is a promise, The asking price was met without haggling and there is no problems with the money or pickup so that said it should be first in best dress just like most things, it was never an auction and this isn't Ebay.
I think you should do the right thing.....
You even said it was sold to Leaven long before anyone else offered anything
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Wed, 27 April 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once again dude.

THIS ISNT ABOUT ME MAKING MORE MONEY!!! WHY DO PPL ALWAYS ASSUME THE WORSE. FAR OUT

I've been through hell trying to get these parts, getting it cleared from japan. Getting the axels and stuff from the country. I'm losing a few hundred on this which I've worked hard for. I've got a major headache from this sale, etc.. The last thing I need is a lecture about what a cunt and a prick I ppl think I am.

I'm not like one of those Sprinter trading post sellers who jack up their price on Thursdays just cause of interested buyers. Yet I cop it more then they do.

Fact of the matter is, this was advertised on toymods 3 times in the past. Ppl have been interested, but no one came around to pick it up or made a commitment. Weeks passed, and I naturally thought they lost interest, etc. etc. But now, they want it again. they are willing to come and pick it up straight away. This all happened on sunday night, moments after leavins post.
Thats the FULL story, And that's my delemma.

I'm not out to make more money, I said so in the first post, I am cutting my losses. I know how much these things are worth. I just wanted a quick easy sale.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 11:06]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Wed, 27 April 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is this sold or what? LOL
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Wed, 27 April 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you aimed this at me then you better read my post again!!!!
Did I put you down in anyway???
It was aimed at the people that are offering more money just to get the parts....
Don't get so bent out of shape I was just giving my twwo cents worth to help your cause!!!!!
some people seem to think if they offer more money after a deal is done then they should get the bits not me and it seems not you either and for that I say good on you
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: FS: One more time. T18 rear end with tail shaft and 2 way LSD for cheap!! Fri, 13 May 2005 05:59 Go to previous message
I'm starting to doubt weather he even had it anyway.
I could not have made it any easier for him to sell it.
Good luck with the next sale fool !

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BJ Union HID kits
Next Topic:4AGE Quad Throttle Body Adapters - SOLD!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:06:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062470436096191 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.