Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » Custom 10mm MDF st162 hatch back parcell shelf with speakers

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Custom 10mm MDF st162 hatch back parcell shelf with speakers Mon, 18 April 2005 13:41 Go to next message
10mm MDF rear parcell shelf for a st162 hatchback/lift back

This fit very well and i have been using it for about a year or so now... it comes with some sick 6.5in Blaupunkt 2 way speakers they go hard because i am upgrading to spilts

painted black.. will go stright in with no mods no nothing..just remove the old shity stock one and replace this one in the same way...it uses the two stock rails that it swings on and the rope rail and is very strong!

The reason that i'm selling my masterpice and them speakers is because i'm int he process of making a full custom boot area and well not need that design of rear shelf and the speakers because i wish to upgrade to 6.5in splits in the rear.

i ask $60 ONO for the Custom MDF shelf and comes with the speakers allready screwed in there and would like to sell both.

I can sell just the paracell shelf for $40ONO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/3S-GTE_Man/120-2016_IMG.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/3S-GTE_Man/120-2015_IMG.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/3S-GTE_Man/120-2014_IMG.jpg

Send a private message to this user    
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: Custom 10mm MDF st162 hatch back parcell shelf with speakers Tue, 19 April 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you be willing to ship it to newcastle? If so how much would postage be? I don't want the speakers.
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Custom 10mm MDF st162 hatch back parcell shelf with speakers Tue, 19 April 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man...if u willing to pay for the shipping? i will find out the shipping...umm i think it might be a fair bit....not sure!
Jamier
Regular

February 2005
Re: Custom 10mm MDF st162 hatch back parcell shelf with speakers Sun, 24 April 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, I will give you $40 tommorrow for the shelf itself....I am at brisbane, and will come and pick it up.....call me on 0411422199, or e-mail...
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Custom 10mm MDF st162 hatch back parcell shelf with speakers Sun, 24 April 2005 15:52 Go to previous message
yeah man sweet...i'll ring ya morrow/today lol....done deal sick!

Nezza Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA23 bonnet mould
Next Topic:Ae86 dashcovers?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 04:52:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065720081329346 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.