Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Seen many coppers?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 04:32 Go to next message
I never see many around were i live even when double demerits rolls around.
I only ever see the regular patrols by the paddie wagons but its rare to see speed traps here in Newy. The breath testing is usually in the same spots.
I suppose its different to Sydney.
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope

been on the road arvo and night since friday 12pm

not a single one!

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
streets have been packed with them... incuding a hwy patrol hiding on parra road near annandale at 5am this morning!
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Its so hard to sit on the limit. Mad

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Sat, 23 April 2005 14:40

Its so hard to sit on the limit. Mad

not at all

i drive in 3rd to maintain 80kph, otherwise the car just goes when you dont pay attention

use more fuel but meh
!
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In 3rd?
it would be revving pretty high and definatly using teh fuel.
i keep the revs as low as possible.
3rd has always been for me 40kmh, then 4th is 50kmh, then 5th is 50-60kmh. That the lowest i run in each gear. but thats on a flat road.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bwhaahah yeah

yeh 5500 rpm @ 80kph

i rarely get out of third gear

cars got no power under 3500 anyhow
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I must be turning into an old man! lol.. I generally just potter about in 5th gear (ie. even in 50-60 zones Embarassed )

But yep, I've been out and about a bit today and have seen a few police just between Casula & Liverpool..
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw many cops last night.... at one service station (kariong) i was filling up fuel, one marked cop car was there and the cops were having a chat, another marked cop car pulled up shortly afterwards and parked and started having a chat, and then an unmarked cop car pulled up and started filling up fuel too!

all in a few minutes!

They were all XR8 series II as well... not a bad looking car really
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw heaps on Thursday night!! and only seen a few in the last!.. Ive drive a bit too...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got about a minute from my house at 7:45 this morning and i saw an umarked white ss had a guy in a camry pulled over for RBT guy was out of the car cos he had tested positive i think, and when i came back past at 4:00pm this arvo his car was still sitting there so obviously to drunk to drive
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Sat, 23 April 2005 14:32

I never see many around were i live even when double demerits rolls around.
I only ever see the regular patrols by the paddie wagons but its rare to see speed traps here in Newy. The breath testing is usually in the same spots.
I suppose its different to Sydney.

yeah ive only seen one RBT and that was at about 8:30 this morning near the tafe collage, apart from that nothing
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Seen many coppers? Sat, 23 April 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
friday avo leavin engadine south bound i seen about 9 coppers including 1 dude on a bike with a hairdryer. Seen about 6 today they r everywhere
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Seen many coppers? Sun, 24 April 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haven't seen any speed traps yet, drove past 1 RBT last night and 2 cars that had been pulled over by hwy patrols. that was driving from homebush up to bilgola and back so it was pretty quiet really esp for double demerits.
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Seen many coppers? Sun, 24 April 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I forgot about double demerits. Was flying down the freeway to make it to an exam on time yesterday morning, then my mate told me when I got there. Thank jeebus I wasn't caught...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Seen many coppers? Sun, 24 April 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, crusing along the m4 today (working on a sunday, what is the world coming to?!?) I saw some tool in a ute lose half his license at the fixed speed cameras there. also saw no fewer than 4 cop cars during my travels today (including a lot of bikes, I think today and yesterday I've seen more cop bikes than the rest of my life put together)
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Seen many coppers? Sun, 24 April 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cops everywhere in my area, infact, theres one sitting in my lounge room OH DEAR GOD!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Seen many coppers? Mon, 25 April 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Sun, 24 April 2005 22:56

Cops everywhere in my area, infact, theres one sitting in my lounge room OH DEAR GOD!

lol
last night coming up old cambo road just as you come up the bridge over the freeway near jackson oval there was a copper sitting behind the railing kinda hidden before the trees, i saw him said dad watch ot for the copper but we weren't speeding but just in case, i reckon he would of got a few. was dark and to a bit for me to notice him.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Seen many coppers? Mon, 25 April 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can't believe I have survived so far

just been trying not to drive - this regieme of fear irks me
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Seen many coppers? Mon, 25 April 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The boys in blue have had the radar out on my street every day of the double-demerits so far (though I haven't checked today).

So if you're driving on Vardy's rd, be careful!
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Seen many coppers? Mon, 25 April 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i lost 6 points on sat.
Going up past rick damellion which is a 3 lane rd is supposto to be a 70 zone, but its actually a 60. Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Seen many coppers? Mon, 25 April 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and how fast were you going in this "70" zone? Razz

saturday morning around 7am (just leaving a party - it was a good party) I saw a hwy patrol opposite rick demelian hiding between 2 shops - pretty good spot, little cunt Smile
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Seen many coppers? Mon, 25 April 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent seen anything this whole long weekend. I drove from the CBD to picton, and saw nothing Surprised

Then tonight went to bondi beach and saw 1 cop car pull some dude over, thats it...
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Seen many coppers? Mon, 25 April 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Sun, 24 April 2005 22:56

you better walk down that hallway so help you god...

he might be sitting at the end with the radar gun ready
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Seen many coppers? Mon, 25 April 2005 11:03 Go to previous message
draven wrote on Mon, 25 April 2005 14:35

and how fast were you going in this "70" zone? Razz

saturday morning around 7am (just leaving a party - it was a good party) I saw a hwy patrol opposite rick demelian hiding between 2 shops - pretty good spot, little cunt Smile

THats the place, i was going 74
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toymods wallpaper
Next Topic:All you uni students better lube up and prepare to be penetrated
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:51:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006119966506958 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.