Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rolla_4
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Newbie lookin to cruise Mon, 25 April 2005 12:32 Go to next message
Hey peoples. Im new in these forums and have just picked up my new AE82. Just wondering if anyone is looking to head out for a cruise in the next couple of weeks. I was thinking of heading out on the 7th or 8th of may. Anyone interested post up and we can organise something.
  Send a private message to this user    
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Mon, 25 April 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
both is good!! perhaps leaning on saturday tho. (7th)

Welcome to Toymods!!! Smile
Rolla_4
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Mon, 25 April 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not really fussed about the day. i have got that weekend off and the missus is leaving me to go to the uk for 8 weeks so ill have plenty of time on my hands. would you prefer a day or evening cruise and if so do you know anyone else who would be interested. I may be able to organise a few other people i know through work as well. not thinking of anything big but would be good to meet some people with the same obsession with toyota's as me.
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Tue, 26 April 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, a day cruise would prob be better...for me anywayz.. wait for a while and i'm sure a few will join-in.
I'll ask around!

edit: give us a time and place to meet so others can organise! also where ur thinking of heading (hills/beach etc)

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2005 01:21]

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Tue, 26 April 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll see what I can do Smile Hopefully the 162 will be back together this weekend...which means I'll have something nice and comfy to cruise around in.
ke20rola
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Tue, 26 April 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id love2go in my rolla!
even tho i probably wont b able2keep up!!
hav u chosen day/nite?
where abouts will it start?
Rolla_4
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Tue, 26 April 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see a few people interested. i havent really decided which day yet or where or when or anything. just really putting out a feeler to see who would be interested. I was thinking on the saturday or sunday the 7th or 8th may. what would you people prefer. what would suit better. im free both days! as for where we head it really depends on who is coming and where they want to go. i was thinking of a cruise to victor but that may be to far for some people. let me know thoughts on days prefered and where you guys would like to go. if we dont go for a big cruise maybe we can catch up and have a chat. would be good to meet you all.

p.s- any of you guys have a AE82 with a 20v or know someone who does?
Meetch
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Wed, 27 April 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would come out boys but i dont have my licence Razz
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Thu, 28 April 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mitch what are you doing posting on here Laughing .
im up for a cruise as soon as mitch's brother helps me get my 18RG from queensland.
its sad crusing with a 2S-C celica it needs MOR POWA.
also mitch when do you want to go to Strathfield so i can get you your stereo.

and where would this cruise be ????
the bay prehaps Smile Smile
cheers
matt
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Fri, 29 April 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys...

ok so are you organising this cruise or not? i will come along if its on the 8th but ive got an appointment on the 7th..... let me know what u guys end up deciding.....
Rolla_4
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Fri, 29 April 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok... Got a few mates comin but some are busy on the 8th. So I have decided to go on the saturday. Sorry for those that are busy on the 7th. Hope we can organise something else soon! For those interested in coming on the saturday the 7th may. I live up north. Was thinking of a Bunning's at mile end. Central for most. Was thinking a drive down south towards noarlunga then back north through the hills towards modbury way. Im not planning a particular route it will just be on the fly. Was thinking meeting about midday for a one ish leave. Would like to know how many people are coming so if we do have a few more than expected I can plan something a bit better. With only a few cars it should be ok. Any cars welcome. So far we have pulsars, commies, rollas and even a st170 focus... possibly a few more. Anyways talk soon. Let me know how many to expect. Cheers

Paul
Red AE82- ROLLA 4
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Fri, 29 April 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will probally be there as long as the new motor isnt going in that day.
cheers
matt
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Fri, 29 April 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should be there!! can add a st162 Celica there
prob with a mate
- Jonathan
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Sat, 30 April 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for those that dont know and cant make it to this cruise, there WILL be a Toyota Cruise on the 21/22nd May weekend.. this will be a fairly big cruise....

see Expression Of Interest thread for details....
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Wed, 04 May 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u got the details up yet???

let me know ay
Rolla_4
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Wed, 04 May 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those interested.
Meeting: Bunnings Mile End
Day: Saturday the 7th May
Time: Meeting at midday for a half 12ish leave

As bunnings will be trading we will be right up the back of the car park. At this stage not sure how many cars but if all else fails Ill be there will at least 2 other mates. Hope ya's can make it. Look for my red AE82. Cheers...
toyoman-saw
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: Newbie lookin to cruise Sun, 08 May 2005 04:43 Go to previous message
how did the cruise go?

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCC Cruise this Sunday.
Next Topic:Road Trip.....To Queensland
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-