Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » bigworms and puzzle man's cars in video clip/fat pizza

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
bigworms and puzzle man's cars in video clip/fat pizza Sun, 24 April 2005 14:15 Go to next message
hay guys me and Joel (big worm)http://www.toymods.org.au/gallery/albums/Gallery/Events/Dyno%20Day%2010/thumb_DCP_0226.jpg went to (what i was told was going to be a fat pizza episode) was a video clip for some rap our cars were filmed just pulling in a drive way any way it was directed by Pauly so we got some pic
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_63_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_64_full.jpg

some info in here if u would like your car in fat pizza
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=570076&rid=5002&S=866f72d6c3657963af6d 4448422dfc0e
  Send a private message to this user    
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: bigworms and puzzle man's cars in video clip/fat pizza Sun, 24 April 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont see any smoke Shocked
wtf? Confused

Laughing
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: bigworms and puzzle man's cars in video clip/fat pizza Mon, 25 April 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool pics man, nice one!
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: bigworms and puzzle man's cars in video clip/fat pizza Mon, 25 April 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice pics, so the celica is gunna be in the music video?

[Updated on: Mon, 25 April 2005 12:55]

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: bigworms and puzzle man's cars in video clip/fat pizza Tue, 26 April 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes and a rx7 with 20" rims and mine but it was a spur of the moment thing u know right place right time (and it helps if you have contacts Razz )

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 08:13]

strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: bigworms and puzzle man's cars in video clip/fat pizza Tue, 26 April 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that pauly guy is pretty short.

congrats on the part though

Smile
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: bigworms and puzzle man's cars in video clip/fat pizza Thu, 28 April 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ur car is fully sic Shocked
yeah fully
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: bigworms and puzzle man's cars in video clip/fat pizza Thu, 28 April 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what's the video that it's going to end up in do you know?

oh yeah, and Laughing @ Bigworm dominating everyone else by about 2 feet in most of the photos he appears in Razz
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: bigworms and puzzle man's cars in video clip/fat pizza Thu, 28 April 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am assuming that the photo is genuine,
but it does look very much like a photochop of pauly pasted in there Razz

awesome anyhow Smile

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: bigworms and puzzle man's cars in video clip/fat pizza Sun, 01 May 2005 10:48 Go to previous message
Haha, that photo is definitely genuine! Very Happy

Thanks for telling me about that Craig, it was a fully tip-top night & I can't wait to see the film clip.
The film clip is for "FigKid", an Aussie rapper I've seen on Mtv a couple times now. Unfortunately we didn't get up to any shenanigans in our cars, just pulled up into a driveway, but it looks like the rest of it will be a pretty funny video, all in classic Fat Pizza style.

Pauly was a legend too, just before those pics a couple of chicks had him sign their tits & ass! 80 He was pretty stoked about that! Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Clesior Air suspension
Next Topic:Very slow Acceleration Problem
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 20:00:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049469470977783 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.