Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Sat, 16 April 2005 09:10 Go to next message
Hi guys,

Well I sold a few parts of spare 7MGTE and I decided to sell out what ever is left. Feel free to make an offer(pickup preffered, but delivery is ok if u organise),

Here we go:

- Block, pistons, manifold, injectors, ct26(excellent), AFM, Alternator, waterpump (as new), throttlebody( with sensors,etc), Auto A340 box (not sure about condition), head...

No coilpack, leads, engine mounts, 3000 pipe

Cheers

Also I need fog lights of early model ma70 (bigger one)
  Send a private message to this user    
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Mon, 18 April 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the engine complete/assembled ?

I would be interested in a short block/long block pending the condition of the internals

Cheers

Michael B
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Mon, 18 April 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it have ECU and loom ?
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Mon, 18 April 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have all the power steering hoses? and if so what condition are they in? oh and how much u want?
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Mon, 18 April 2005 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I`m parting it out. Some parts are already sold.

Just let me know what r u interested in and what`s r offer

Cheers
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Mon, 18 April 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No ECU or harness. Just engine bare engine with electronics & internals (no coolers, piping, etc)

Sorry guys, but I think there is another MA70 for wreck on Toymods. I think it`s got the P/S lines. I`ve got only bottle, P/S pump, and 2 short rubber hoses that goes of the bottle.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Mon, 18 April 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Mon, 18 April 2005 11:33

Is the engine complete/assembled ?

I would be interested in a short block/long block pending the condition of the internals

Cheers

Michael B

This is what I am interested in. Price, details, condition ?
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Tue, 19 April 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don`t know price of my head , havent thought about selling a lot in one go, so fell free to make an offer.

Engine is over all in good condition, WITH BHG, as usually. I`ve changed a few water plugs and I have a spare metal hoses & adapters brand new in box ready to be bolted on engine. ( Before a bought new engine I was ready to rebuild mine and change all water system)
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Wed, 20 April 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr.TRIM wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 09:17

Don`t know price of my head , havent thought about selling a lot in one go, so fell free to make an offer.

Engine is over all in good condition, WITH BHG, as usually. I`ve changed a few water plugs and I have a spare metal hoses & adapters brand new in box ready to be bolted on engine. ( Before a bought new engine I was ready to rebuild mine and change all water system)

OK, before I make a sensible offer, I'd need to know exactly what is supplied (pics would help), is the engine complete ?, is head removed ?, how many km's, what car is it from (year and make) and BHG symptoms

Cheers

Michael B
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Wed, 20 April 2005 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well engine is of Supra 7MGTE 87 ( but someone put it before as on my chassie it says 7MGE, so conversion has been done).

It`s got BHG cos pushes water to overflow bottle after an hour driving, and u can smell acid in radiator. No water in sump or oil at all).

Doesn`t smoke, runs fine, had 108000kms on car (but once again engine is not of this car). Originaly had highflowed ct26 whe I bought and for some reason didn`t need airflow meter. Dont ask me how or why but all i know is u can detach AFM and car goes same good.

Some parts has been sold in meantime but main once are still there, as i`m not pushi with sale.

Block, head, internals, pumps (PS & water), sparkplugs, throttlebody, sensors, turbo... are still there.

Will get some pics but can`t promisse when. In day or two.
Engine is still in one piece. Didn`t take a head off as I rather keep it in one piece, as long as i can.

Don`t like a mess, heheh

Cheers mate.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Wed, 20 April 2005 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Thu, 21 April 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the a340e kickdown cable? And do you know if it is the same as the 1jz auto one? I am about to pull mine out tonight to check it is the same as my 1g auto one but at first glance I don’t think it is.
twubble
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Fri, 22 April 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey is the engine still for sale?

Im interested coz my 7mgte just crapped out (bearings) so am looking for a new motor to install myself. Would it be possible to transfer the MHG on my motor to a new motor? How much would it cost to ship it over to perth ya rekon?
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Fri, 22 April 2005 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr.TRIM wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 06:32

No ECU or harness. Just engine bare engine with electronics & internals (no coolers, piping, etc)

Sorry guys, but I think there is another MA70 for wreck on Toymods. I think it`s got the P/S lines. I`ve got only bottle, P/S pump, and 2 short rubber hoses that goes of the bottle.

what about the long windy metal one connected to the hoses? either way how much u want for em?
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Sat, 23 April 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twubble wrote on Fri, 22 April 2005 16:44

Hey is the engine still for sale?

Im interested coz my 7mgte just crapped out (bearings) so am looking for a new motor to install myself. Would it be possible to transfer the MHG on my motor to a new motor? How much would it cost to ship it over to perth ya rekon?

Yea, it`s still for sale, but i think it will cost u little a fortune to transport it.

When I bought mine engine, truck company ask me about $800 from Queensland to Newcastle.

But anyway, I think it`ll be ok to transfere MHG.

Cheers
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Sat, 23 April 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waxE wrote on Sat, 23 April 2005 03:18

Mr.TRIM wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 06:32

what about the long windy metal one connected to the hoses? either way how much u want for em?

Don`t have that champ, as I sad only what`s on engine, no external parts that r usually connected to chassie.

Sorry dude,
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Sat, 23 April 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 15:07

Do you have the a340e kickdown cable? And do you know if it is the same as the 1jz auto one? I am about to pull mine out tonight to check it is the same as my 1g auto one but at first glance I don’t think it is.

Not sure mate, should be the same as 1jz a340e, but bell is different for sure.

I don`t have kickdown cable.

Cheers
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Mon, 25 April 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the CT26? without the manifold of course Smile
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Mon, 25 April 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$450 , it`s in VGC.Comes with Oil & Vater lines, Heat Shield & Dumpipe.

No leaks & plays

Cheers
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Mon, 02 May 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Mon, 02 May 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you still have the loom and the auto computer with it ?
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Tue, 03 May 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, sorry man.

No loom or cpu

Cheers
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Wed, 11 May 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok,

Injectors are gone now, as well as coil pack & leads

Anyone need other stuff??

Mudgutts
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Fri, 13 May 2005 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the turbo, but i've only got $300 to offer. interested?
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Sun, 15 May 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry champ, but i`was expecting $450 as it`s in VGC and I paid $600 (haven`t used much since than).

Anyway not in rush to sell so if u change ur mind let me know

Cheers
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: 7MGTE engine & AUTO box A340 4 sale Sun, 15 May 2005 12:21 Go to previous message
hey champ,

i'll offer $250 vor the complete block and head, no turbo or manifold needed,

cheers,

will pik upaswell

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18r + W52 5 speed
Next Topic:F/S 4AGE needs rebuild (Cheap)SOLD delete thread
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 07:19:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070369243621826 seconds