its a '91 JZA70 Toyota Supra
mods so far include :

3" catback mandrel bent exhaust
GFB boost controller @ 13PSI
Pod filter W/CAI
Spitfire Boost / Vac gauge
Blitz turbo timer
17" AMG rims with a bit of dish

Future mods will probably be steel wheeled & hi-flowed turbos , then Tien HA's , finish the exhaust off, and chuck a big dirty front mount on ... ill keep this updated as i go through the modding journey with it Very Happy

heres some pics
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4884
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4885
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4889
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4887
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4888

[Updated on: Wed, 23 March 2005 12:25]

Send a private message to this user    
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Wed, 23 March 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reminds me of my old JZA70 Sad
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Wed, 23 March 2005 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*drools*

Thats one sexy bitch Very Happy

Too bad about the auto and digi dash(my supra has both these and i'd rather the manual and analogue combo Wink )

From reading other discussions on the stock 1JZ turbos, its not really worth dicking around with the stockers...better to go aftermarket. Then again, its your choice and i know squat Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 23 March 2005 21:18]

Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Thu, 31 March 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh i dont mind the digi dash at all , i actually went for this when i was buying mine... i would eventually like to put a R154 in there though in place of the auto box

not sure which direction to go about the turbos , ive heard you can run 20psi on just steel wheeled CT12a's but im still thinking of going aftermarket twins or a big single ... dont want to have heaps of lag though
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Thu, 31 March 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car mate. Love the jza70's Smile

After going single turbo myself I would recommend the HF steel wheel ct12a's. I found a lot of stuffing around with the single turbo upgrade. Hopefully it will be better in the end but there is a lot of custom stuff I had to get done.
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Mon, 18 April 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm does anyone run HF steel wheel ct12a's , i havent heard how much boost you can run through them safely from anyone really - so who has a pair
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Thu, 21 April 2005 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude thats awesome, i too love the JZA70's and i wopuld love a nice stock one as my daily *dreams*

you were looking for a Z20 soarer at one stage werent you?
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Tue, 26 April 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i almost bought a GZ20 but when i found this i was instantly attached and bought it, would still love to buy a 1jz Z20 at some point though
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Mon, 02 May 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe.. i know where people are coming from with these cars, theyre very pretty *drool*

I like the MK3-4 Supras.. 3's are very aggressive lookin', and the 4's.. well.. heh. the 4's are just awesome cars.

Very nice bit of work there too btw.. the rims are actually well suited.. mental pic wasn't coming up so good for me.. but yea.. looks very nice.

Drive SOR sometime and let me stare at it as you drive past me at a bus stop Razz
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Tue, 03 May 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome ride man! I love it!

I'm a fan of the digi dash, I wouldn't change a thing!
Husky Boy
Newcomer

January 2004
    Nathan
icon7.gif  Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Wed, 01 June 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy two starlet ct9 Turbos and have them put in your ct12a's and back cut the turbine and run 15psi allday and get between 20-25kw increase in power and heaps more torque as the are steel wheeled and your curent turbos are cermaic and should not be overboosted. They tried this in hpi on a 1991 Toyota Soarer and with 15psi and 3"inch exhaust and stanard gtr core acheived 25kw gain over stanard. If you have more money by the gt35/40 xr six turbo have a custom exhaust manifold made and run a Haltech and larger 800cc injectors twin plate clutch and lightened or chrome molly flywheel and large front mount intercooler and bosch motorsport pump sard fuel pressure requlator and make 330kw at the wheels and have a very streetable turbo.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Fri, 03 June 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Husky Boy wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 23:38

twin plate clutch and lightened or chrome molly flywheel

"cough-cough" Auto.

Cheers

Steve
The Bruster
Regular

August 2003
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Mon, 06 June 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice Very Happy
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Mon, 12 September 2005 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've recently had the oxy sensor replaced, new radiator end tanks .. cars going really well , gotta love toyota Cool

Heres a few more pics i took on the weekend..

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10131

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10132

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10133

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 16:21]

guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Wed, 14 September 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that an xspeed pod filter i see Rolling Eyes

i got one too Wink

very noice pics man Smile
KYOTO
Regular

April 2004
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Wed, 14 September 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The way I see it there are two routes to go with your car. Big single conversion and retain the auto for a balls out drag car. Or R154 + approrpiate sized twins/single for streetability. Either way it's one of, if not the best example i've ever seen. Rezpeck! Look forward to watching it evolve.

Just my 2c.
avieec
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: Endless' 1JZ MKIII Supra Sun, 18 September 2005 15:24 Go to previous message
awesome man those rims look sweet as on there. all it really needs is the r154. one of the better looking mkiii supras around
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:UZS46 terrorist sleeper cell
Next Topic:Dale's ta22 - 56k be warned...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:29:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051558017730713 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.