Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Nokia N-gage next to new 3 games of ur choice

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Nokia N-gage next to new 3 games of ur choice Tue, 26 April 2005 13:20 Go to next message
This is one of those mobiles that u can play games on

3 games of ur choice, yes it sounds dodgy, but its not i hope not, im selling this for a mate, and im definate he doesnt work at a mobile store or anything related. infact im sure he has no job at all Very Happy

This is next to new condition, still in box, probably tested once, charged, should come with all acessories

www.n-gage.com
for ur choice of 3 games, they're all there.

Any more questions just drop us a PM

Choony
  Send a private message to this user    
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Nokia N-gage next to new 3 games of ur choice Tue, 26 April 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeh, offers $$$
jim8o
Regular

June 2004
Re: Nokia N-gage next to new 3 games of ur choice Wed, 27 April 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm $100? i know the old n-gages arent worth more than that because of the new nokia n-gage QD, plus u talk on the old ones funny Razz
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nokia N-gage next to new 3 games of ur choice Wed, 27 April 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jim8o wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 13:01

umm $100? i know the old n-gages arent worth more than that because of the new nokia n-gage QD, plus u talk on the old ones funny Razz

you dont have to hold the phone funny to hear the person. its still clear if hold it normal.

the older one has better features then the old one. not as stylish but is a better phone overall
- eg. radio, stero, better control buttons

best of luck with the sale
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Nokia N-gage next to new 3 games of ur choice Wed, 27 April 2005 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$100?
my mate was expecting approx $200 - $250
i don't know if they're actually worth that much, but i don't know how much these phones are worth in general
i think it might be the new one

Let us know what you think
Choony
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Nokia N-gage next to new 3 games of ur choice Thu, 28 April 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This model has been discontinued for a long while, so its hard for me to accurately give a rrp. from memory though they were selling for around $150 new, that would have been around 6 months ago, before christmas.

for some reference, i sell the QD model n-gage for $299 new.

gl with sale
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nokia N-gage next to new 3 games of ur choice Thu, 28 April 2005 14:22 Go to previous message
Arch wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 22:12

This model has been discontinued for a long while, so its hard for me to accurately give a rrp. from memory though they were selling for around $150 new, that would have been around 6 months ago, before christmas.

for some reference, i sell the QD model n-gage for $299 new.

gl with sale

you still find the odd old ngage at telechoice stores. these are prepaid ones but arent carrier locked. they sell them for $200. you wont see cheaper then that. i know as had a good look around a few months ago

ebay is the best guide for the going rate on them

best of luck
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rusty AE86 to be scrapped
Next Topic:Household Furniture For Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:48:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049700736999512 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.