Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » If women didnt take so long in the bathroom...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Sun, 24 April 2005 16:04 Go to next message
Id like to share a shortstory/poem with you all.

"If women didnt take so long in the bathroom"

If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... my mates wouldve gotten to des' place at the planned time of 12 so we could head off on our planned outing to terrigal for lunch!

If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... they wouldnt have gotten to Des' place at 3pm forcing us to head to manly for lunch instead.

If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Des' car wouldnt have broken down on the spit bridge.

If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... I wouldnt have gotten stuck at an intersection in the 'must turn right lane' then gotten let in by Will so we could head straight to the river rd.

If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... I at this point frustrated I was late to a friends b-day wouldnt have cruised down the river rd (nth sydney) and decided to punch it on the downhill section for literally 3-4sec.

If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... I while braking and deciding not to speed because its silly, wouldnt have encountered a copper coming the opposite direction (downhill towards me) at 60 (note overspeed limit) with a radar.

If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... I wouldnt have 'got done' for 94 in a 50zone and gotten a $579 fine, double demerited to 8 points, and now forcing me to front court to beg for no suspension period so I can actually resume my daily job (courier)

If women didnt take so long in the bathroom.......

---------end story.

I just think its funny how small things can put you in situations you shouldnt be in but in the end your left to make the decisions that affect you. I cant believe the events that played out to put me in this literally 2-3sec of hitting boost on a road so steep you could roll down at 100 if the copper was 5sec down the road she wouldv seen me braking back to the (recently revised speed limit from 60 to 50 in that area). My mate behind me said there was absoloutly no way I was doing anywhere near 90 (The copper was going downhill the opposite way over the limit, Im guessing the angles offsetting our cars caused a spike in my speed) Id say it was no more than 80. But I didnt contest it at all. Im just struggling to comprehend how in the 1hr+ journey of no law breaking and no cops that in the 3sec I stupidily break the law a cop pops up with all factors stacked against me.

Sad

Dont speed people, EVER! or you might end up with dumbfounded luck like me.

oh and fellas im kiddin bout the whole women in the bathroom thing.. i just think its hell interesting how stuff pans out! Laughing Confused

[Updated on: Sun, 24 April 2005 16:37]

Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Sun, 24 April 2005 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it might be worth you hiring a lawyer for this - someone recently posted the rules of use for the car-mounted radar the cops use, and one of the conditions is that it must not be used on a hill where the car will accelerate if it is put in it's highest gear and no throttle is used - and it sounds like your hill is steeper than that.
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Sun, 24 April 2005 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just use my the woman took too long in the bathroom excuse im sure he willl understand Very Happy
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Sun, 24 April 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 25 April 2005 07:38

it might be worth you hiring a lawyer for this - someone recently posted the rules of use for the car-mounted radar the cops use, and one of the conditions is that it must not be used on a hill where the car will accelerate if it is put in it's highest gear and no throttle is used - and it sounds like your hill is steeper than that.

river road is like like a roller coaster.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Mon, 25 April 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Too bad man, best of luck in court...

What annoys me more is that women complain about the toilet seat being up... You dont see me complaining that its left down...
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Mon, 25 April 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i remeber thinking the same thing, that such a little change in events or time could have stopped me from getting done.
if that light stayed green for just 2 more seconds, i would have been driving for the last 6 months Mad
good luck in court!
they arent meant to give you a fine if its going to court though, i got $579 speeding fine, then they took it back when i got the court summons, and i ended up getting $300 instead in court cause i acted like a pussy mummas boy little bitch
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Mon, 25 April 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aww man

no luck in the ibis camp these days...
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Mon, 25 April 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only if...
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Mon, 25 April 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that absolutely sucks man, Crying or Very Sad

also FIGHT THEM, take it to court

someone post rob ra40's fuck da police thing, it always makes me feel better Very Happy
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Mon, 25 April 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.bigpond.net.au/rsturzen/hazzld.jpg

Laughing
kyler
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Tue, 26 April 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But what you have to realise is that there are probably heaps of times in life where you've managed to avoid disaster due to something small like your woman being in the bathroom.

What if your girl was not in the bathroom and you ended up being on time and got slammed by a mack truckj going 120km/h.

Maybe you should be thankful afterall. Or maybe things like this just don't really matter Razz
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Tue, 26 April 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Mon, 25 April 2005 02:04

i just think its hell interesting how stuff pans out! Laughing Confused

quirks of 'life', matey. sometimes lady fate can be an ironic b***h.
good luck on the court case
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Tue, 26 April 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah we may take longer in the bathroom but atleast we can just cry and the cop leaves us alone!!

guys are lucky wake up go in shower brush teeth get out towel dry and done its all ready!!

us girls have a full time job just to walk out the door have shower do hair do nails brush teeth get dressed put perfume on shoes god damn it its hard and still yous wonder why we take so long!!!

just think the longer it takes in the bathroom the less it will scare you when we come out!!

least we dont sit in the toilet for six hours waiting to go!!

good luck with court dude but dont do my trick and cry or he will think your gay!!

cheers
kristy
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Tue, 26 April 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Tue, 26 April 2005 19:03

yeah we may take longer in the bathroom but atleast we can just cry and the cop leaves us alone!!

guys are lucky wake up go in shower brush teeth get out towel dry and done its all ready!!

us girls have a full time job just to walk out the door have shower do hair do nails brush teeth get dressed put perfume on shoes god damn it its hard and still yous wonder why we take so long!!!

just think the longer it takes in the bathroom the less it will scare you when we come out!!

good luck with court dude but dont do my trick and cry or he will think your gay!!

cheers
kristy

us girls have a full time job just to walk out the door have shower - 10 mins MAX
do hair - what? 8 mins MAX?
do nails - you dont have to.
brush teeth - 3 Mins
get dressed - 2 mins, if you didnt stand there with your thumb up your ass thinking of what your going to wear.
put perfume on - on the way out, 8 seconds.
shoes - 30 seconds, if you didnt have to stand there with your thumb up your ass thinking about what pair your going to wear.

all up, i count about 20-25 minutes, yet ive seen this "process" take its sweet fucking time and been dragged out to an hour to and hour and a half, to the point of which i got tired of waiting, went home, without telling her, and played playstation, she called me later and asked where i was, i promptly told her where to go.

do this BEFORE you have to leave, if you know you take ages, start EARLIER.

its worse than fat people whining about how fat they are, even if they say it through a mouth full of big mac.

Eldar.O.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Tue, 26 April 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering how to girls put on perfume?
can't take that long can it?

do girls actually spray perfume in the air, and flap like a chicken, and walk through it? like monica?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Wed, 27 April 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Tue, 26 April 2005 21:03

cheers
kristy

Its not waiting to go, its reading good materials and getting away from you women time
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Wed, 27 April 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Tue, 26 April 2005 22:47

do girls actually spray perfume in the air, and flap like a chicken, and walk through it? like monica?

my misses walks thru it, never had a girl do the chicken flap.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Wed, 27 April 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugman wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 12:33

xolent wrote on Tue, 26 April 2005 22:47

my misses walks thru it, never had a girl do the chicken flap.

yeah.. thats a good way to use 200 bucks of perfume... lol
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Wed, 27 April 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh..... I return to Toymods to find this! LOL

And Garth - As far as no luck in the Ibis camp goes.... I know what you mean. Watching D1 DVD's all afternoon for work is a bitch! hehehe

At least Des' issues have prompted a complete re-wire of his car using higher quality speaker wire. I heard he's using that flat, really thin stuff for his ignition leads.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: If women didnt take so long in the bathroom... Wed, 27 April 2005 04:11 Go to previous message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 13:16

And Garth - As far as no luck in the Ibis camp goes.... I know what you mean. Watching D1 DVD's all afternoon for work is a bitch! hehehe

Man, i feel so sorry for you.....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Opinions on next car?
Next Topic:Toymod stickers on your car
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:26:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063438415527344 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.