Toymods » The Outhouse » watch out for those killer monorails

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
watch out for those killer monorails Wed, 27 April 2005 05:14 Go to next message
i just had to go for a work and do some shit for work anyway, was walking past the Swisshotel on market street heard a massive bang from the monorail thought wtf was that, turn around one of the wheels had snapped of the monorail and there was a tour bus dropping off tourists to the hotel. The wheel that fell of clocked one of the workers on the head in the jaw region probably knocked out a couple of teeth and he was spitting blood out everywhere, i mean what are the chances of this happening.

By the time i got back they had an ambo there to treat him.

There wheels are about the size maybe a bit bigger than the ones on a garbage wheelie bin but looked to be solid metal, with rubber round the outside
  Send a private message to this user    
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: watch out for those killer monorails Wed, 27 April 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ouch! thats gotta hurt!

poor guy, bet if you asked hime that morning what are his chances of getting hit with a monorail wheel he would have said 'pretty damn low!'
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: watch out for those killer monorails Wed, 27 April 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wonder if he'll get a payout and then take a picture of the cheque and post it on toymods

who remembers that? Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: watch out for those killer monorails Wed, 27 April 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didn't get hit, just some random bloke that works at the hotel, i can assure you he'll probably get compo either workers or from the monorail copany, not like they have any money to give though.
Yes rob i remember that other dodgy character and his compo claim.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: watch out for those killer monorails Wed, 27 April 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea that bastard is in the bahamas right now Evil or Very Mad
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: watch out for those killer monorails Wed, 27 April 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 16:10

wonder if he'll get a payout and then take a picture of the cheque and post it on toymods

who remembers that? Laughing

Bahahahah!!! How could anyone forget that!? hehehe

Must say though, he's pretty lucky to get whacked in the head like that and still be conscious..
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: watch out for those killer monorails Wed, 27 April 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah not the kinda thing i expected to see on a rather mundane walk to the tax office, makes me think a don't walk under or near the monorail two don't ride on the fucker cos one day its gonna run out of wheels and just fall off itself. Tell you what think it scared the shit out of a few of the jap tourists coming of the bus
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: watch out for those killer monorails Wed, 27 April 2005 07:08 Go to previous message
Welcome too austraya mind your head, flyin objects may keeeel you
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:USB - IDE Adapter, Need Help.
Next Topic:Mosh Girl
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 13:33:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063540935516357 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.