Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » ACA hoons story tonight.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 08:42 Go to next message
OMG did anyone else just watch that?
  Send a private message to this user    
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg fully sik yulleh

i think that just about sums it up
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
According to the story , the entire car community is made up of wogs and ugly skanks.
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what a bunch of faggots, hear that one guys line "we ride together we die together, leb's for life"
ffs

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 08:56]

piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so pissed off it thes type of people wich give the rest a bad name
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 18:55

what a bunch of faggots, hear that one guys line "we ride together we die together, leb's for life"
ffs

Laughing

not another one of these stupid stories from the media Rolling Eyes
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ffs

lol, thats farked.
missed it again. i never watch that show. they talk shit every time. well maybe 90% of the time.
MarioM
Regular

January 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ha i like one line they used in that report
"its completely stock"
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fucking wogs, i blame fat pizza,

that shit makes me want to buy a stock vn commodore i'm so ashamed. car enthusiests my arse Mad
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scum more like it
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ffs

wow- i missed that, but kinda sounds like my old neighborhood Shocked
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw the preview last night
nothing but falcadores and lebs thinking theyre hot shit coz dey gotz da massif turbro Laughing
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lench wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 20:21

nothing but falcadores and lebs thinking theyre hot shit coz dey gotz da massif turbro Laughing

Rolling Eyes
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"beirut by the bay". what a bunch of cock sucking wankers...

i'm glad they get hassled by cops and i wish they WOULD give the cops the authority to beat the living shit out of each and every one of them.

what can i say... very "Un-Australian" behaviour, they should just fuck off back to their holes...

beirut my arse... bunch of Fuckstains (tm) Mad Mad

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wonder if that red AE82 that nearly ran up the arse of the other car is owned by someone here?
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah good point i forgot about that car hay all the friggin lebs with there wrx's bmw's and merc's oh well
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 20:23

"beirut by the bay". what a bunch of cock sucking wankers...

i'm glad they get hassled by cops and i wish they WOULD give the cops the authority to beat the living shit out of each and every one of them.

what can i say... very "Un-Australian" behaviour, they should just fuck off back to their holes...

beirut my arse... bunch of Fuckstains (tm) Mad Mad

holes aka lebanon
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 19:48

that shit makes me want to buy a stock vn commodore i'm so ashamed. car enthusiests my arse Mad

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rolling Eyes
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But thats them guys, not the civilised car community. If you don't speed or do burnouts on the road or act like a dick in general then its all sweet. TAKE IT TOO THE TRACK!
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prrrmeow wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 20:43

you raise an interesting point there Razz
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once again the media has managed to capture the ugly side of things and televised it for you to see and criticize, not every wog no matter what nationality is actually like this, thanks a lot the minority of uneducated youth who manage to stuff it up for the rest of us...IDIOTS.
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lench wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 20:54

you raise an interesting point there Razz

as i said- my old neighbourhood....
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

86DRFT wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 19:48

prrrmeow wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 20:23

Lench wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 20:21

Rolling Eyes

your a hero
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
???????????!!!!!!!! sarcasm i hope.....
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i seen the dickhead types....i aint baggin the whole race or anything like that...
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
every one of them was a wog, who else is there to bag?
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people shouldnt be stereotyped. you cant just say "damn lebanese", coz then you are applying that to each and every single one of them. I think that some of them are faggots, but not every one of them. And anyway australia isnt even a country anymore, its a place with people from everywhere in the world. Hence why australia has the biggest racial issues in the world. And i also think that some australians suck the balls...but hey what can you do?, we are all people.

thx
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dicks
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now your being sexist
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 21:11

now your being sexist

ok the dickheads (and pussies) who think theyre all that cause they can do a frikken burnout...
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gorgan wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 21:09

people shouldnt be stereotyped. you cant just say "damn lebanese", coz then you are applying that to each and every single one of them. I think that some of them are faggots, but not every one of them. And anyway australia isnt even a country anymore, its a place with people from everywhere in the world. Hence why australia has the biggest racial issues in the world. And i also think that some australians suck the balls...but hey what can you do?, we are all people.

thx

exactly my point
!!!!!!!!!!!
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ffs

well this is what stirred me up, lebonese gang mentality, they even started to bully the cops.
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez...ffs...why?? (i missed the article...might have to b filled in here...)
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for all those ppl who have optusvision...there is a replay @ 10:30 pm on sky news (channel 38) .

believe me mate they are just a bunch of idiots...the only reason why the cops didnt retaliate was because it was being filmed I reckon.
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm ok then...mite ave look round online to see what i can find....
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 21:19

ffs

well this is what stirred me up, lebonese gang mentality, they even started to bully the cops.

are you saying u wouldnt/havent bullied the cops because they hide around every fucking corner with a speed radar trying to catch you out and always bothering you about nothing? personally i think the australia police arent doing a good job. they are too busy trying to catch people speeding while there are murders around the country and nothing is being done to prevent it. i think i would be stirred up alot if the cops always targetted me coz of my race... and who cares about their mentality, its not your problem, they dont bother u, u dont bother them, simple as that. and if they bother you then do something about it. i dont like racism.
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

its the same here but i dont mean to take anything personally i dont have a problem with anyone lebanese its "lebs" that everyone has the problem with
"lebs" are normally portrayed as the asshole/arrogant (ironic in this case i know) section of the lebanese nationality the kind that decide its a good idea to cause shit
a lot like hoons vandals thugs that sort of thing.

or am i the only one who sees it like this? Confused
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gorgan wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 21:25

ffs

are you saying u wouldnt/havent bullied the cops because they hide around every fucking corner with a speed radar trying to catch you out and always bothering you about nothing? personally i think the australia police arent doing a good job. they are too busy trying to catch people speeding while there are murders around the country and nothing is being done to prevent it. i think i would be stirred up alot if the cops always targetted me coz of my race... and who cares about their mentality, its not your problem, they dont bother u, u dont bother them, simple as that. and if they bother you then do something about it. i dont like racism.

so you get up me for bagging those wogs because not all lebonese people are like that and now your saying all cops are doing a shithouse job. well to me that seems a bit hipocritical, ive met plenty of decent cops. maybe if you werent speeding you wouldnt have to worry about them being around the corner. ive had a speeding ticket before and i can tell you it wasnt the fucking cops fault, it was mine. and yes i wouldnt have bullied the cops, who the fuck would? if you had payed attention you would have picked up that they werent targeted because of their race it was because they do burnouts and act like a pack of wankers. jesus
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 19:53

scum more like it

hehe thats walter! cool avatar, shut the fuck up donnie...
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused not touching this one
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the funniest was the el falcon filmed doing burnouts, then takes it sideways and hits another hoons car Laughing .
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 21:32

ffs

so you get up me for bagging those wogs because not all lebonese people are like that and now your saying all cops are doing a shithouse job. well to me that seems a bit hipocritical, ive met plenty of decent cops. maybe if you werent speeding you wouldnt have to worry about them being around the corner. ive had a speeding ticket before and i can tell you it wasnt the fucking cops fault, it was mine. and yes i wouldnt have bullied the cops, who the fuck would? if you had payed attention you would have picked up that they werent targeted because of their race it was because they do burnouts and act like a pack of wankers. jesus

either way the arguement is about lebanese people being targeted by cops. i dont think racism is a way to solve it. maybe someone should listen to what the lebanese people have to say. everyone is just critisizing them for being "lebo's" and doing burnouts. i can safely say that atleast 1/2 of the toymods community has done burnouts before. so just give them a break, they dont deserve to be called names.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 12:16]

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they didnt even mention their race on the show(as far as i can remember), it was just my observation thank you.
opasan
Regular

October 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the way i see it, is the cops should throw out the defect book, and start to throw punches to the heads of these idiots, coz thats the only way it will get thru to them....

also i believe that most of these people have there views on skilled driving mixed up... doing a burnout is not a skill, its plain stupidity(consider how mcuh things your wreck, clutches,gb's,tires etc).... any one can raise the revs and let the clutch go.... now doing a scorcher of a lap at a race track... dat involves skill...

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think some of those guys would benefit greatly from a thorough beating. bring back the biff.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/copfinger.html

they should get this cop to have a chat with them
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha flogged, serves him right
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Personally i just don't want to end up being labelled a hoon driver because of the the car i drive.

I want it to be for what i do in it. If i do a burnout out the front of some old grannys house at 3am and i get labelled as a hoon driver that's fine.

If it's because some other wally's do it at such an obviously stupid time and location that it ends up getting filmed by aca so that everyone with a turbo or modified car gets labelled as a hoon then fuck them, they're the sort of people that should have their car totalled by that guy in the tow truck that went nuts that time.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk27m wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 23:08

Personally i just don't want to end up being labelled a hoon driver because of the the car i drive.

I want it to be for what i do in it. If i do a burnout out the front of some old grannys house at 3am and i get labelled as a hoon driver that's fine.

If it's because some other wally's do it at such an obviously stupid time and location that it ends up getting filmed by aca so that everyone with a turbo or modified car gets labelled as a hoon then fuck them, they're the sort of people that should have their car totalled by that guy in the tow truck that went nuts that time.

thats how i felt, i dont want to drive a modified car if everyone thinks im a tit. bash those fuckers, end of problem.
MarioM
Regular

January 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing
usually police brutality is bad, but that was gold
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gorgan wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 22:16

86DRFT wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 21:32

ffs

either way the arguement is about lebanese people being targeted by cops. i dont think racism is a way to solve it. maybe someone should listen to what the lebanese people have to say. everyone is just critisizing them for being "lebo's" and doing burnouts. i can safely say that atleast 1/2 of the toymods community has done burnouts before. so just give them a break, they dont deserve to be called names.

the arguement isnt about lebs being targeted by police, it's about idiots like this making dicks of themselves on our roads and ruining the car cruising scene for the rest of us, people watch this crap over and over on programs like aca and eventually it sinks in, everybody (maybe not everybody but alot) sez to themselves "bloody hoons" or the like, whenever they see you out driving, regaurdless of weather your doing anything or not, and morons like this, who give aca fuel for their fire, just make things worse for us, there's no excuse for it, if you wanna do that kinda shit, go someplace where your not affecting anyone or better yet a race track. abusing the cops... well thats just down right stupidity end of the day their word is final.

oh and nobody suggested racism is the way to solve it, we're not critisizing them by calling them "lebo's" when they call them selves that plenty.

cheers
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some people are just too sensitive about racism, i bet he doesnt stand up for womens rights Laughing
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a perfect case of the minority ruining it for the majority. We, as responsible modified car owners, have to bear the punishment for the stupidity of a smaller number of individuals with little or no intelligence.

Modified car owners as a whole will be punished and unfairly harassed due to the actions of these irresponsible and aggressive individuals.

It also means people of the same racial minority will have to bear the punishment for the stupid behavior of these individuals.

Unfortunately people like to generalize. So now all hoons are cop hating trouble makers with no respect for authority and an aggressive domineer.

Thank you so very much, you all should have been blowjobs.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 13:29]

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those guys would also have made great stillborn babies Laughing (too far?)
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as for the whole outlaw mentalitiy, 'us goons' vs police is not going to resolve anything. i think if you give respect you get respect.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ffs

... ROFL
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
strober wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 23:34

as for the whole outlaw mentalitiy, 'us goons' vs police is not going to resolve anything. i think if you give respect you get respect.

exactly Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 13:50]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have to say though, after watching it;

http://www.antilag.com/videos/aca-lebbo_special.wm v

Fuck ACA, WHAT THE HELL does a bunch of posers hanging at brighten-lesands have to do with some dood getting shot for drug/gang related reasons in the rocks?

Maybe theyre linked, but maybe theyre not. No evidence has been shown to the contrary so they cant just cut and paste BS like that. I reken that guy who challenged the copper to a fight shoulda been thrown in a paddy wagon but the rest I just feel sorry for because although they claim 'we work hard, to spend it on our cars, and after work we have a life' hanging out in a carpark everyweekend being tossers isnt much of a life.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 13:48]

temptation
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warrior wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 20:54

once again the media has managed to capture the ugly side of things and televised it for you to see and criticize, not every wog no matter what nationality is actually like this, thanks a lot the minority of uneducated youth who manage to stuff it up for the rest of us...IDIOTS.

I think this sums it up quite well
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
'c'mon, take off your badge and uniform.. lets go!! we'll see who is toughest'

'so people like you with hyundai excels at home have an excuse to pick on us.....it's stock bro'

'old macdonal had a farm eeee i eeeee i o, and on that farm he had some pigs eeeee i eeee i o *cop winding up window*...with an oink oink here and an oink oink there...'

i say, death by firing squad to all wearing white caps...simple and effective
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Funny thing i saw today
Next Topic:hot or not ??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:37:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080430507659912 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.