Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » 935motorsport recommendations? group buy?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
935motorsport recommendations? group buy? Tue, 26 April 2005 11:04 Go to next message
Has anyone dealt with 935motorsports at all?
I tried ordering a set of Tokico's and walbro fuel pump from them ages ago but the whole experience wasn't that great haha,6 months after i had paid and still no gear. Just wondering if they are good to deal with because I still want to get the Tokico's and I know of someone that was thinking of getting some gear from them. Im thinking possible group buy? Razz

Is there anyone else in the same boat? I guess this is sort of an expression of interest thread for starting up a group buy.
I wouldnt be able to run it entirely by myself because I have full-time work and study,but if enough people are interested we might be able to get something organised.

So if you could, give some recommendations on 935 motorsports or express interest in what parts your thinking of ordering? (I havn't run this by moderators yet because Im not totally sure if its going to happen yet).

Send a private message to this user    
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: 935motorsport recommendations? group buy? Thu, 28 April 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go with Raptor Racing. http://www.raptorracing.com
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Re: 935motorsport recommendations? group buy? Thu, 28 April 2005 03:08 Go to previous message
There website didn't work , any idea when they will have it up and running? Or would you happen to have their email? Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Brisbane Mobile roadworthy and mod plate person?
Next Topic:ANOTHER TOYMODDER IN FAST FOURS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 15:04:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039398670196533 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.