Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: Hot Turbo Civic *No longer For Sale*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
FS: Hot Turbo Civic *No longer For Sale* Sun, 24 April 2005 03:56 Go to next message
Hay Guys, sorry it's not a Toyota but I'm sure that not all of us have just owned Toyotas our whole lives Razz ...

I'm selling my Turbo 1988 Honda Civic due to lack of funds and lose of interest. Was running very well until it blew a head gasket and have had no cash to fix it. This car has featured in Auto Salon and many other shows (known as SNK15T) due to its crazy paint by 2FREAKU, big sound system and mad turbo conversion.

It uses a well matched Cordia turbo on a custom manifold with a frontmount cooler and polished pipes. I plan to hold on to the fridge and sound system for mate in desprite need (sorry Sad ) She rolls on cRaZY 18" Zenetti Rims with new rubber and custom suspension.

Asking 3.8k which is stupid cosidering there is 2k worth of rimz, 5k worth of paint, 4k worth of motor mods and so much more. Rego has been and gone so your up for a head gasket and rego and you have yourself a show car worth over 9k. Should be some photo's attached......

Cheers, Chad...
phone 1: 0422140919
phone 2: 0433405788

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11408
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11409

Attachment: Civic1.jpg
(Size: 34.99KB, Downloaded 1900 time(s))
Attachment: Civic2.jpg
(Size: 33.98KB, Downloaded 1868 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 22 May 2005 01:03]

Send a private message to this user    
BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Sun, 24 April 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys, Contact number is 0422140919 and I'm in Sydney.....
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Sun, 24 April 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4k worth of engine mods..i assume thats just the snail and fridge which ull be taking newayz?
Is the setup just on the standard d15b?
Did you have any power figures?
How long ago did rego run out?
I think ud have better chances on selling it if you had the problem (head gasket fixed) but nonetheless, nice car.
Good luck with the sale.
BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Sun, 24 April 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Engine mods: Turbo, Custom manifold, polished Piping, Custom plenum, fuel system inc Holly fuel pump and head work. Yes it is a D15 block and rego ran out last year.

Sorry about the confusion... I'm only taking the Front mount and SOUND system...

I would rather fix the problem and keep the car for myself but i have absolutly no cash.... car was never dynoed. Thanx dude.

[Updated on: Sun, 24 April 2005 04:22]

nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Mon, 25 April 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it scrub any other problems?
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Mon, 25 April 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i wish u were in qld
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Mon, 25 April 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would it cost for a new intercooler...and is the piping still included or is that taken out aswell? what type were you using on there?? and do you have all the centre caps for the rims ??/

if you could send me pics of the engine bay, and interior to
tappelho@bigpond.net.au that would be great..

cheers
matt

[Updated on: Mon, 25 April 2005 07:07]

GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Tue, 26 April 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phone is always off.. ?? anybody got another contact number??
BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Wed, 27 April 2005 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry about the phone issues..... Now fixed!!!! Embarassed
No problems with scrubing, I have all center caps, just took that back off to see if the wheel would fit on my other car. Cooler piping is all there. The previous cooler was just a medium sized item, nothing special....
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Wed, 27 April 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you know where the cooler was bought from.. cause i would rather try find same interecooler so piping doesnt need to be changed.. or is it a custom intercooler ?? i.e. what type brand and or place were it was bought... genuinely interested..

cheers
matt
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Wed, 27 April 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car has to be seen in person to be appreciated.
Turns alot of hands
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Thu, 28 April 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate.. i rang you before.. just a couple things i forgot to ask during the phone call..

1. how long has it been out of rego
2. is your price negotiable
3. if you still have the intercooler it came with and havent given it to your mate yet can i pay extra to buy it off you.. and your mate can take the cash to buy himself a cooler..
4.let me know a time that is good for you so i can have a look at it hopefully sometime on the weekend of friday arvo..

if you want just send sms or call me on 0432-051-014

cheers
matt
insalubrity_macca
Regular

September 2004

Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Thu, 28 April 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the turbo is made outta ceramics right? if it was from a cordia? they hav been known to literally just blow up...i just wanted to knoe mate how does the car go? im a fan of specific civics

g/l with the sale
BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Thu, 28 April 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Hotrolla.... The cooler is custom and I think my mate would sell it to you. The car has been off the road since July last year... any time from now to 6th of May is cool to see the car. Then only weekends.. Yes price is neg.

Civic was known to upset alot of people on the road!!!!

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2005 05:43]

BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic Thu, 28 April 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*PRICE DROP* for a quick sale!!!!!
latin_xlnc
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop* Thu, 28 April 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey... nice car... u got any better quality pics... maybe some of the engine bay and interior .. if so can u please send pics to latin_xlnc@hotmail.com
BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop* Thu, 28 April 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Workin' on it.... Smile
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop* Thu, 28 April 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate.. i will buy it if you can get a blueslip for the thing.. thats my only concern at the moment.. i will pay the cost of blue slip and headgasket etc: after you have got the blueslip.. let me know if your interested in doing that..

cheers
matt
BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop* Tue, 03 May 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car is still for sale!!!! too many time wasters!!!
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop* Wed, 04 May 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate i told you i would buy it all you have to do is get a blueslip for it which i will pay for including the price of the car.. at the end of the day nobody want to be stuck with a car they cant re-register and have to go through alot of shit and money just to be able to register it... im not wasting your time..
BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop* Sun, 15 May 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blue slip has been organised for buyer!!!!!!
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop* Mon, 16 May 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so whats the price with blueslip all sorted ???

let me know!!

pstath
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop* Tue, 17 May 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car mate
what work is done to the motor? internals?
how does it go?
what sorta suspension work does it have? does it have bigger brakes?
will it come with a intercooler?
is it engineered?
Which cordia turbo does it use the TD05 or TD06?
what sorta computer is it running? any dyno readouts? is there any indication the head is cracked?
Cheers

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:16]

BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop* Tue, 17 May 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pstath wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 23:01

Nice car mate
what work is done to the motor? internals?
how does it go?
what sorta suspension work does it have? does it have bigger brakes?
will it come with a intercooler?
is it engineered?
Which cordia turbo does it use the TD05 or TD06?
what sorta computer is it running? any dyno readouts? is there any indication the head is cracked?
Cheers

No price difference with Blue slip
There has been head work to accomidate the turbo setup,
Aftermarket custom springs and shocks, no cooler, not engineered, TDO5 turbo, Runs a custom twin-barrell carbie setup in pressurised alloy box with very big holly pump, went very well,never putt on dyno and I see no idication of head cracking but COME AND LOOK UR SELF!!!!!!
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop Again* $3800 Wed, 18 May 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many Km's on the car ??

So 3.8K with blueslip ??
pstath
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop Again* $3800 Wed, 18 May 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm sounds tempting Shocked
very tempting
celsup85
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop Again* $3800 Wed, 18 May 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude i love the car does it have any other problems with it or is it just the head gasket thats blown????
BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop Again* $3800 Wed, 18 May 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car hasn't moved for like 10 months. When it blew, I had it towed to my machanics and he said I was up for a head gasket and plenty of labour. As for any other problems, If no CD player is a problem thats the only one I know of....

I had just bought a Datto rotary waggon when the gasket went so I quikly lost interest and wanted to put more money into that. Now that the Datto is playin up, I'm needing to sell the Civic to keep it going ASAP....

[Updated on: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:44]

celsup85
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop Again* $3800 Wed, 18 May 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did he say how much it would cost to fix im just trying to get an idea of how much i will be up 4 if i buy it?????

GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop Again* $3800 Wed, 18 May 2005 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm.. hope you know his in sydney...

well bout 300ish for a new fridge.. otherwise i think his mate still has the one that was on there before that you might be able to get cheaper..

gasket.. 60 - 100 .. not fitted .. im guessing you would be able to do it your self if not you will have to add labour and all the rest..

you would most likely need to drain all the oil.. which varys in cost depending on brands and such..

Rego.. tires if needed.. if tyres are needed tyre fitting..
depending on the rules in your state you MAY need to engineer it..

stereo.. it doesnt have one but you dont NEED one..

transport to S.A. would cost about 500 - 600 .. car needs to run to be able to be put on a truck.. but im sure it does

hope that helped you....
celsup85
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop Again* $3800 Sat, 21 May 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dose it have an engineer certificate thats 1 of the only things stopping me rite now
BoostBitz
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: Hot Turbo Civic *Price drop Again* $3800 Sun, 22 May 2005 01:02 Go to previous message
Car is no longer For sale.. I'm having it repaired and rego'd for myself... Evil or Very Mad Catch ya on tha street!!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: AE86 sprinter twin turbo TRUENO
Next Topic:TA22 '73 1 lady owner - $3000
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:23:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075399875640869 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.