Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Wed, 27 April 2005 09:19 Go to next message
Ive got a Ke55 sedan with spare engine, spare gearbox, spare complete rear end. Brand new un used clutch in box with pressure plate.

Still runs although the engines is resonably knackered, got 225 on the clock, its filled with chemiweld and stop smoke so it only blows smoke on startup and the chemiweld has stopped what I think is a gasket leak somewhere. The electrics for the indicators and the fan are broken although the hazard lights still work??

The air con still works really well, has boosted front discs in good nick and the interior is great. No rego but only been unregged for about 3 weeks so you can easily re register it. The gearbox is also in great nick and body isnt too bad, few minor dents barely any rust.

Probably best used as a parts car, although if you can be bothered put the engine in and it would be a great run about. Maybe even good for some paddock bashing. Its also got some resonably decent tread on there.

Really looking at basically getting more then what a wrecker would offer me.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 09:23]

Send a private message to this user    
batesy
Regular

May 2002
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Wed, 27 April 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just interested to know if you have any pics of the car?
also what colour is it and where bouts in adeliade are you?
How much you looking for $$$ wise for the car?

Cheers, Simon
rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Wed, 27 April 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
batesy wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 20:04

Just interested to know if you have any pics of the car?
also what colour is it and where bouts in adeliade are you?
How much you looking for $$$ wise for the car?

Cheers, Simon

Um its red and its got a white racing stripe me and some mates painted on it with white primer and masking tape for a laugh, would come off with some cutting compound and a bit of scrubbing (it looks funny as so Id leave it) looks fairly decent, gave it a polish ages ago and came up alright for 25 year old paint, bit dirty now though.

Im in glandore just 10mins south west of the city

I could get some pics but probably take a few days or so, price wise I guess make an offer and ill tell you if I reckon its enough, personally I just want to get rid of it though, only other thing is, if it does sell you have to take everything as Im too lazy too take the gearbox, engine etc to a wrecker.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 12:52]

faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Wed, 27 April 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
contacted someone that might be interested
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Wed, 27 April 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he contacted meeeeeeeeeeeee! i'm very interested. call me - mick - on 0410 393 521. i wanna check it out asap, i have money already and i work near town, so gettin there after work isnt a problem.

let me know.

regards
mick
rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Wed, 27 April 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also one other thing is its got an almost new radiator in it.

The main reason the engine isn't in good nick is the old radiator had several leaks in it and was run with no coolant for a few weeks in summer (30c +) and overheated and basically started leaking compression from one of the cylinders into the water jacket, the chemiweld has basically fixed it though but for how long im not sure.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 14:11]

rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Wed, 27 April 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
v8xc wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 23:39

he contacted meeeeeeeeeeeee! i'm very interested. call me - mick - on 0410 393 521. i wanna check it out asap, i have money already and i work near town, so gettin there after work isnt a problem.

let me know.

regards
mick

If you are that interested call me, my mobile is 0423 277 771, tommorrow is my day off so I'll be free most the day just give me a call and we can work something out.

Just remember it does have its problems but if you are willing to change the engine over (I think its from a ke35, had oil put in the bores and still turns over so should be in decent nick internally) and I think its just the fusable links for the indicators and fan (means the air con indirectly doesn't work until this is fixed) that have to be replaced as the fuses are all fine.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 April 2005 14:16]

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Wed, 27 April 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate Smile is the gearbox a 4sp man or 5 spd ?
rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Wed, 27 April 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 00:13

hey mate Smile is the gearbox a 4sp man or 5 spd ?

Both are 4sp, ones mounted with a 3k other with a 4k
rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Wed, 27 April 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh Ive also got a complete valve regrind kit with head gasket etc still is packet
rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Thu, 28 April 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok car has sold but spare parts have not, ill make a new thread for them
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Thu, 28 April 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude, i still want the diff as well. Dont forget tat when i pick the car up saturday.
rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: ADE: Ke55 sedan with loads of parts Thu, 28 April 2005 21:58 Go to previous message
v8xc wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 21:46

Hey dude, i still want the diff as well. Dont forget tat when i pick the car up saturday.

Yeah thats cool, I dind't put the diff in the list of parts in my other thread, its pretty heavy so you might need a hand getting it out of the shed, Also parents said they will be home 12 onwards sat so come round anytime then.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 75 TA22 - $400 ONO
Next Topic:Toyota Paseo Modified
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 10:29:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045530796051025 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.