Toymods » Cruises and Events » (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fat exa
Occasional Poster

April 2005
(sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Mon, 18 April 2005 01:31 Go to next message
Hey people yes there is another infms hills run
should be a sick run we pulled 51 cars on our last cruise at the meeting spot so where aiming for more

its a full hills cruise but one very awsum run not everyone is thrash heads either so dont be affraid if you not conferdent in hills theres many in the same boat

where:- Bunnings Parafield Airpost (corner of main north rd and kings rd)
when:- April 30th 8:30 pm
Stops include:- gawler, lobethal, mt lofty, Windy Point

Should be a good and fun night with many clubs joining us there is people there that you can talk to about joining the club if any interest in it

HOPE TO CYA THERE
  Send a private message to this user    
fat exa
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Thu, 21 April 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come out fellas i would love to see a few other toyo's out there see how the exa runs against sum of these machine's
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Mon, 25 April 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fat exa wrote on Mon, 18 April 2005 11:01

dont be affraid if you not conferdent in hills theres many in the same boat

sorry i dont wanna drive with ppl that arent confident in teh hills, too slow

ill give it a miss
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Mon, 25 April 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree with arch.

I much dislike these types of unknown cruises where there are often people who think that mods like pod filters and lowered king springs actually make your car fast and safe in the hills.
fat exa
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Mon, 25 April 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um people i was talking about the ones that aint confident trust me there are a fair few in the group that will show many of ya's just how to drive in the hills to so just because i was incouraging people that aint confident to show doesnt mean that use people that do show are gonna be the most confident out there considering 5 of the members in infms alone live in the hills and drive them every day full on and many of the social drives that a fare amount of us do hit the hill too
fat exa
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Wed, 27 April 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well now that the charity cruise is cancelled looks like the numbers have sky rocketed up talkin to the organiser of the charity cruise and he recons hes join us on the cruise with many of the people that where due to join him on the chairty cruise the numbers are to be lookin 150+ now people so hope to see more of the toyo's there
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Thu, 28 April 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont get me wrong, id love to head up there with those drivers your mentioning.. its just that there will be so many other cars there.. ranging through all driving styles.

when i think recently, the large hills run organised last week there was a smash. just saying large car cruises arent always as good.

have fun
fat exa
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Thu, 28 April 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats kool dude
hey i was up at the village last night and i saw a white sprinter with infms on the back dont think ive met ya yet dude but just wanderin if ya involved in this forum thanks
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Fri, 29 April 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u describe the sprinter? black or white bumpers? rims? any damage?

thnx
fat exa
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Sat, 30 April 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this sprinter was all white im pritty sure was hell straight to had white bubble rims on it i no if they where on a mini they call them contessa rims but i dont no what there called on a bigger car
ok poeple this will be my last poston here before the cruise but so hope i can see some of ya out there
reCOUPErator
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Sun, 01 May 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey the guy in the sprinter only just joined INFMS i heard peoplz talking bout it last night! i think he was at the start at bunnings!
Fat exa was u there after the cruise wen we went to watch drift, altho there wasnt much hapenin? tryin 2 work out who u are! i was with cola! we didnt get home till 4:15 in the morning!!
fat exa
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Mon, 02 May 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEAH DUDE I WAS THE WON IN ELISE ROTOR THE RED SERIES 1 THAT SHE TOOK OUT THE KIRB LEAVIN PARAKA MACCA'S AND I WAS DRIVIN AFTER I HELPED COLA WITH BITS A PIECES AND CHANGED THE BATTERY IN UR CAMARA LOL
reCOUPErator
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Mon, 02 May 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey its U! awwsome, was a good nite except the curb!
fat exa
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Thu, 05 May 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i thought it was a pritty sucessful night around 90 cars at the meeting place i new the lobethal part would be the worse part with the rain and i was correct lol i love that stretch of the road to bad i was only just gettin use to the rotor so couldnt really flog it through there lol looks like a maybe startin my ke35 earlier than i ever thought i would im gonna start researchin a new engine for it as soon as i sell my exa neway thanks to all that showd saturday and ill keep ya all informed of the next infms cruise in about a months time thanks
reCOUPErator
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Mon, 09 May 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,
try www.rollaclub.com
i've been usin that also thety are very helpful with purely corolla stuff!
fat exa
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: (sa) Infms car club hill cruise 30th Mon, 09 May 2005 03:55 Go to previous message
thanks dude thats a real help hopefully someone can help me on there with an engine or sumthin cause im still unsure on what to put in it yet im really tiltin towards a 7k as its an easy conversion
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:it's been cancelled, nevermind (Central Coast cruise saturday night, 14th of May)
Next Topic:D-Day @ Oran Park 07/05/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 09:55:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.033881902694702 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.