Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
STUART1600
Newcomer

April 2005
RIPPED OFF Mon, 11 April 2005 09:32 Go to next message
HI EVERY-ONE
JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF TO THE TUNE OF$1080.00 BY A BLOKE WHO'S USER NAME IS [TURBOED] IN NSW AND HIS EMAIL IS dharris3845@yahoo.com.au.I PAID FOR A HALTECH SYSTEM ON 17/3/05 AND AM STILL WAITING FOR THE GEAR PLUS HE HASN'T REPLIED TO ANY OF MY EMAILS SINCE 21/3/05.THIS BLOCK IS A LIAR AND A THIEF AND USED THE HUNTER UNITED CREDIT UNION IN NSW.SO BEWARE IT'S BLOCKS LIKE THIS THAT GIVE GOOD MEMBERS AND TRADERS BAD NAME.
THANKS STUART
  Send a private message to this user    
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: RIPPED OFF Mon, 11 April 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please check the persons creditability before purchasing the goods...

Quote:

turboed's Profile
Date Registered: February 24, 2005

It's people like those that give genuine sellers a bad name Mad

To me, this person just signed on so I wouldn't buy a thing off them nor anyone that doesn't seem to be creditable...

Cheers.
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RIPPED OFF Mon, 11 April 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive seen some Forums who only allow you post items FS if you have a actually history of using the forums other areas, and i have also seen forums who utiliste trade ratings for all members. Its a pitty such a thing aint implimented here and such things like the above could have been avoided, but STUART1600 i certianly hope you have this persons contact details ect.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: RIPPED OFF Mon, 11 April 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hang on so you signed up tonight and this is your first post???

Did you actually buy the item through this forum?

The Toymods Car Club has access to no more information on the person who you gave your money to than you do, except for the IP and due to privacy laws we cannot give that out.

I assume you have the persons bank details which should be able to get tracked back to the person if you take legal action.

I do sympathise with your plight, but you must remember, this is the forum for the Toymods car club. It is not a free classified service and it certainly isn't Ebay. The for sale section was designed for our members to buy and sell unwanted things to help them with their cars.

In closing, buyer beware. If you know nothing about a person then transferring a thousand dollars to their bank account is probably not the best idea.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: RIPPED OFF Mon, 11 April 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is not the place to being doing this kind of thing.

This is a FOR SALE section, not a whinge area.

We have the Outhouse section, plus the Membership & Feedback sections for this.

This thread will now be moved there.

For further discussion on this topic, contact the board on: board@toymods.org.au

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2005 02:06]

M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: RIPPED OFF Tue, 12 April 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STUART1600 wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 19:32

HI EVERY-ONE
JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF TO THE TUNE OF$1080.00 BY A BLOKE WHO'S USER NAME IS [TURBOED] IN NSW AND HIS EMAIL IS dharris3845@yahoo.com.au.I PAID FOR A HALTECH SYSTEM ON 17/3/05 AND AM STILL WAITING FOR THE GEAR PLUS HE HASN'T REPLIED TO ANY OF MY EMAILS SINCE 21/3/05.THIS BLOCK IS A LIAR AND A THIEF AND USED THE HUNTER UNITED CREDIT UNION IN NSW.SO BEWARE IT'S BLOCKS LIKE THIS THAT GIVE GOOD MEMBERS AND TRADERS BAD NAME.
THANKS STUART

This is why i get things sent C.O.D thru the post office when i can.
When i get the parts they get paid.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2005 05:23]

Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RIPPED OFF Wed, 13 April 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes COD protects both the buyer and seller.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: RIPPED OFF Thu, 14 April 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fattony wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 17:51

unless thay send you a box of rocks
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: RIPPED OFF Wed, 27 April 2005 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im just here to say it asses like them that make u think how non existant some ppl morals can be. Fooktards Mad
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: RIPPED OFF Wed, 27 April 2005 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
knock on wood i havent had an issue yet Smile but then again i only buy from people where i can pickup unless i know the person interstate or have heard great things bout them

alos i havent had any issue with anyone on this forum yet so all i can say is GOOD STUFF to everyone on these forums, they have been awsome so far, very reliable and a great bunch of people
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: RIPPED OFF Thu, 28 April 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Thu, 14 April 2005 15:26

this can be avoided by opening the box before you pay the guy.
the courier guy is used to this because it is your responsibility to check the goods before paying for them. If they are bad DO NOT ACCEPT THEM.

easy.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: RIPPED OFF Thu, 28 April 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STUART1600 wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 17:32

HI EVERY-ONE
THANKS STUART

Blocks aye?

and whos stuart, and why are you thanking him?

i appreciate you letting us know, but do so in a calm and composed manner, i.e. not typing a whole paragraph in Caps.

I will only ever buy things from here, unless its absoloutley vital that i get them soon, i will goto a reputable person.

this post isnt about me though.

if you had issues with the man, you shouldve asked someone in NSW to inspect the goods for you. There are plenty of people on here that will be glad to help you out.

for instance, im willing to do this for anyone here in WA.

BE MORE CAREFUL when your buying stuff off people you dont know.

hope it all works out for you Confused

Eldar.O.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: RIPPED OFF Thu, 28 April 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dr_Love wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 11:55

the courier guy is used to this because it is your responsibility to check the goods before paying for them. If they are bad DO NOT ACCEPT THEM.

easy.

for auspost COD you MUST pay before you get the item, so you have no way of checking Sad
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: RIPPED OFF Thu, 28 April 2005 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 13:58

Dr_Love wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 11:55

easy.

for auspost COD you MUST pay before you get the item, so you have no way of checking Sad

Not if your GF works for AustPost Nod Up To Something
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: RIPPED OFF Mon, 02 May 2005 10:20 Go to previous message
I have purchased a few things from forum members without any hassle but like fade-e I only buy locally. The advantages of this are not only do you get to inspect the goods before buying but you get to meet some good people and if your lucky enough sneak a peek at their car Very Happy .

Brad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:YOGI8U Vs GTST SKYLINE cont....
Next Topic:ranking
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 06:43:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007004976272583 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.