Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Mon, 02 May 2005 14:47 Go to next message
Anyone seen Juiced? looks to be the new thing in Street racing.. get your car, pimp your car, race your car, build a crew, win cars, make car more pimp.. repeat untill bored.

Screenies look nice.. check it out if you liked NFS:U2..

Just wanted to feel important.. Lookit MEEEEE :)Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Mon, 02 May 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Juiced sucks teh cock.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=44657&rid=4343&S=13696031ca44be2ccd870b4 cfe847cf2&pl_view=&start=0#msg_451546msg_4 51546
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Mon, 02 May 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How do you know that? seeing as its not been released yet? Razz
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Mon, 02 May 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well.. having said that.. i admit the original look at it did suck in a big way.. but the new stuff i'm seeing looks good.. i guess it depends on how it plays.. hehe.. should know by the end of the month.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Mon, 02 May 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u possibly spam the forums any more than you are duskwolf? cause i dont think we see enough of your posts Rolling Eyes
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Mon, 02 May 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can try? I suffer from permanant boredom Razz so there.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Mon, 02 May 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 08:54

can u possibly spam the forums any more than you are duskwolf? cause i dont think we see enough of your posts Rolling Eyes

duskwolf's profile
date registered: May 01, 2005

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 23:28]

duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Mon, 02 May 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And? I see things i can talk on.. and i do so.. lol.
and this account has only been around for.. 4 days? i forget.
my old one was just as bad though Razz
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Tue, 03 May 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Juiced demo felt heavy, clunky and overall bad.

NFSU2 at least felt enjoyable and cars turned like they are supposed to.

Example:

Supra in both games:

NFSU2 supra slides, turns, and is generally controlable.

JUICED supra doesn't slide, doesn't turn that well and if you handbrake = instant spin, found hard to steer with.

(both tests done with keyboard not with some fancy game controller)

Wait for Midnight Club 3 - Dub edition (if it ever comes to pc).
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Tue, 03 May 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea.. word is that MC3 is awesome.. think i'll have to stab one of my mates and steal his PS2 Razz
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Tue, 03 May 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whos the pimp. Cool

http://www.area51net.com/katsu/Images/Cam/cam.jpg
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Tue, 03 May 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahha, thats me. Razz
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Tue, 03 May 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Midnight Club 3 is REALLY REALLY Cool. I'm not sure if the feel is nesscarily realistic (I haven't driven a supra, lotus elisa and a 57 bel air end to end) but the cars to feel markedly different, suitably enough to know that there is a difference between the cars.
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Tue, 03 May 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Simon wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 08:46]Juiced sucks teh cock. /quote]

i have to agree with Simon- i played it- nfs underground rocks (both of them- specially the drifting Very Happy )

I only like juiced coz if u play for long enough u can unlock an old mustang (im pretty sure) which was pretty phat, but yeah, harder to steer (u cant drift)....it sucked...
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Tue, 03 May 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grrr the quote thing didnt work!! Mad
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Tue, 03 May 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it availible yet? I've been using the wallpaper for a while! its niiiice

http://www.gamewallpapers.com/wallpapers.php?titel =Juiced

One in the middle!

Dan
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Sat, 07 May 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juiced demo sux teh cock''

Not a fan of the driving phsyics and graphic sprites (carmageddon duke nukem 3d anyone??)

It took them almost a yr to release this game after it was finished i think, cuz acclaim went out of buisness
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Sat, 07 May 2005 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Juiced demo was definately max-rice!

Spose we'll all have to see what the retail version has to offer once its out.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Sun, 08 May 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i went to buy forza the other day at EB, i know rip off but everyone else in my area was sold out and i won't buy games from Big W or K-mart anymore, they remove the discs and of the games i have bought from there all have had big scratches and needed to go back.
Anyway back to EB, they were like so do wanna pre order Juiced, honest during the sale he just dropped it about five times. I'm sif piss off forza will take me a while to finish and i bought NFSU2 and have had enough rice for a good year.
The guy just didn't want to take no for answer i said its not really what i want, it's like by preachiong his shit i am really gonna buy another game.
Added to the fact i just wanted him to sell me forza so i could get the hell out of the busy mall to get home and play it didn't help.
I have a feeling that forza is still got a big element of rice though, as you get bonuses for car rarity and fitting ricessories incerases this hmmm not good.
Juiced doesn't look to bad but it more of the same, liek there is midnight club nfs and juiced all realising very simlar games across all platforms. Yeah forza is similar to GT4 but they are unique because they are dedicated to one console only.
The others are merely churned out crap like hollywood movies to make money. Good for a week or two but soon lose their appeal.
/end rant
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ??? Mon, 09 May 2005 10:19 Go to previous message
nightdevil wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 18:57

juiced demo sux teh cock''

Not a fan of the driving phsyics and graphic sprites (carmageddon duke nukem 3d anyone??)

It took them almost a yr to release this game after it was finished i think, cuz acclaim went out of buisness

i didnt much like the demo either.

i heard that they released it in the us and wherever else they could, just the aust. publishers went brokola so we were like the only ones that didnt get it. ie you could get copies from us sent over if you desperately wanted to.
just what i heard.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Jungle auctions....anyone dealt with them?
Next Topic:FHM - 100 Sexiest Women
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:11:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058431625366211 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.