Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » ACA hoons story tonight.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMFG, there are some major losers in this world!? Don't act like a dickhead and the cops don't pick on you (within reason), is it that hard to understand?
  Send a private message to this user    
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I also noticed the Michael Moore style cut and paste done in that report. Black BMW's were seen in the car park, a black BMW was involved in a shooting 2 weeks earlier. We wont tell you they are linked but mention them in quick succession and won't tell you there is no evidence to prove this link.

The people that put these "reports" together are more interested in the shcok value and progressing there career that unbiased journalism. Unfortunately the general public will eat this shit up with a fork and proclaim themselves an expert on the subject after watching this shit.

I hate everything so much right now.

muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Those people need a bullet. But don't worry, it's aca, the show doesn't exactly have much intelligent news to report, it's entertainment for retards. Most people would have forgoton about that story in a few days when Ray introduces the viewing public to a 400 pound 5 year old with A.D.D. called Whatiki.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Wed, 27 April 2005 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh, hoons are hoons.
People who love cars and occassionally do some irregular type of fun driving........ would probably be all of us.

I dont have anything against Lebonese, but I totally detest "Lebs" whether it be hooning in their cars or kicking it on the street or in a shopping mall who say such stupid things as "We ride together we die together, Lebz fore life"..... even those dudes who gangrapped that chick said according to statements, "I'm gunna f**k u Leb style". USe violence and bullying through their culture/nationality
Just like I have a few friends who are koori, but I totally detest "abos" who do similar shit, violence and vandalism etc using their culture as part of it.

Pride in nationality etc is one thing, but thats not pride... Thats.... thats, I dunno exactly a good analogy right now.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VERY easy fixed have a car enthusiasts permit and be required to be part of a cams affiliated car club, say $100/year and have to do some basic tests on safety and some mental examinations to filter out the moreons then put a tow home defect every fool that has a car other then standard that doesn't hold a car enthusiasts permit

Allan
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a plan to me!

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 08:28

VERY easy fixed have a car enthusiasts permit and be required to be part of a cams affiliated car club, say $100/year and have to do some basic tests on safety and some mental examinations to filter out the moreons then put a tow home defect every fool that has a car other then standard that doesn't hold a car enthusiasts permit

Allan

Damn willis, for once I agree with you! Laughing Nod
Wazaaaa
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If that happend in any part of the US, those guys would have had the shit kicked out of them by about 8000 police who would have decended on the area as soon as one of them hit the panic button. A nightstick across the face would have shut the loudmouth up damm quick.

Don't worry, the cops may have walked away on camera but I'm sure they were waiting in numbers at that dickheads house for him when he got home.

Having travelled the world and middle east extensively, Lebanon included, the only place I've seen 'Lebz' is Australia. Most of these guys have probably never even been to Beirut. I have and never met one single 'leb' go figure??

If you want to goboff to cops, expect to get smashed. If you want to show off your driving skills and you car, take it to the track.

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did anyone have a tug when they showed the hot bitchez?
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 11:57

u just slaughtered me Laughing Laughing Laughing
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when you finish tuging wash up and call me at home i have a 12r for you to tug over Razz
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gorgan wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 22:16

are you saying u wouldnt/havent bullied the cops because they hide around every fucking corner with a speed radar trying to catch you out and always bothering you about nothing? personally i think the australia police arent doing a good job. they are too busy trying to catch people speeding while there are murders around the country and nothing is being done to prevent it. i think i would be stirred up alot if the cops always targetted me coz of my race... and who cares about their mentality, its not your problem, they dont bother u, u dont bother them, simple as that. and if they bother you then do something about it. i dont like racism.

This just sums it up! "I was caught doing burnouts and other such stupid/dangerous/illegal/inconsiderate activities on the road, so the cops must be racist - just because I am Lebanese". I have absolutely NO sympathy for someone with this mentality. Twisted Evil

The article was a typical ACA beat-up and the "lebs" were playing up to the camera.

Just like ACA would have you believe every successful business man is a White Collar Criminal, every church minister is a peadophile and every builder is a shonk looking to rip off 'decent hard working Australians'!

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2005 04:11]

sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

errr..... i saw one that had a nice-ish body, the rest were fucking TROG-LA-DITES.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2005 03:33]

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 13:33

errr..... i saw one that had a nice-ish body, the rest were fucking TROG-LA-DITES.

WTF is a trogladite.
Didnt see the hot bitche sbit, wer ethey actually hot?
If they were lebanese, did they have those head coverings on?
Heaaaaaaps hot!
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

WTF is a trogladite?

trog·lo·dyte

1. A member of a fabulous or prehistoric race of people that lived in caves, dens, or holes.
2. A person considered to be reclusive, reactionary, out of date, or brutish.
3. An anthropoid ape, such as a gorilla or chimpanzee.
4. An animal that lives underground, as an ant or a worm.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matty P wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 12:57

Just like ACA would have you believe every successful business man is a White Collar Criminal, every church minister is a peadophile and every builder is a shonk looking to rip off 'decent hard working Australians'!

heh heh, after seeing some builder's work recently (doing renovations of bathrooms and kitchens) i gotta say that there are a lot of dodgy builders out there... hole in floor? lets use scrunched up newspaper... shower leaking? lets use newspaper again... need to relocate taps? just punch the bricks into the wall cavity and use newspaper and spakfilla Wink

Quote:

Having travelled the world and middle east extensively, Lebanon included, the only place I've seen 'Lebz' is Australia. Most of these guys have probably never even been to Beirut. I have and never met one single 'leb' go figure??

LOL, wannabe soldiers perhaps? try telling them that their parents are lebanese, but they are australian Wink just watch out for da boyz behind you Very Happy

aaanyway.... can't they just roadspike the exits to these carparks? that'd be hella funny Wink. same with the carpark goons.. roadspike the fuckers!! (maybe after they get home Wink )
Cya, Stewart

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 14:14

Quote:

WTF is a trogladite?

trog·lo·dyte

1. A member of a fabulous or prehistoric race of people that lived in caves, dens, or holes.
2. A person considered to be reclusive, reactionary, out of date, or brutish.
3. An anthropoid ape, such as a gorilla or chimpanzee.
4. An animal that lives underground, as an ant or a worm.
5. Young Australian girls who wear short skirts and fluffy boots, and try to pick up da sik lebz maaate wid da wikid subwoofa.

LOL Very Happy
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 23:29

those guys would also have made great stillborn babies Laughing (too far?)

they are the cum that their mother should have swallowed!!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tune in tonight for part II: the public backlash Wink
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 15:23

86DRFT wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 23:29

those guys would also have made great stillborn babies Laughing (too far?)

they are the cum that their mother should have swallowed!!

Laughing
thats been said Razz
tyottsoarer wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 23:28

Thank you so very much, you all should have been blowjobs.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2005 05:32]

sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 15:28

tune in tonight for part II: the public backlash Wink

yes indeed
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just watched it, what a crock.

They make it out as they are what the entire modded car scene is like...

AND

Now theyre blaming project gotham racing on xbox.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i blame tiddlywinks
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, yeah, ive heard of them pulling the pgr crap before. i think it's cos there is a set of tracks in sydney, one of which goes thru the rocks Confused
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 19:28

just watched it, what a crock.

They make it out as they are what the entire modded car scene is like...

AND

Now theyre blaming project gotham racing on xbox.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

exactly ..........ACA & Today Tonight fucks my game up so bad........and so do fuckwits.......that ..well act like fuckwits ..........this type of shit just makes the scope evenm bigger, making anyone in a modded ride a target.........-x-box game......WTF......shooting at the rocks..WTF.....stupid ass biased journalism........Im out.....
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 14:34

trog·lo·dyte
5. Young Australian girls who wear short skirts and fluffy boots, and try to pick up da sik lebz maaate wid da wikid subwoofa.

Laughing
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.exodus-online.com/forums/images/smilies/ahyesmanfixed.gif, hand me my fucking cattle prod so i can treat those fucktards like they deserve to be treated, they're the ones who deserve to live on a farm the way they act..... degenerates the lot of them.http://www.exodus-online.com/forums/images/smilies/gtfo2.gif
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone got a copy of tonights installment?
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gorgan wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 21:25

are you saying u wouldnt/havent bullied the cops because they hide around every fucking corner with a speed radar trying to catch you out and always bothering you about nothing? personally i think the australia police arent doing a good job. they are too busy trying to catch people speeding while there are murders around the country and nothing is being done to prevent it. i think i would be stirred up alot if the cops always targetted me coz of my race... and who cares about their mentality, its not your problem, they dont bother u, u dont bother them, simple as that. and if they bother you then do something about it. i dont like racism.

Your a fucking dumb shit aren't you?!?! Very Happy Rolling Eyes

Why would you bully cops for hiding around a corner with a speed radar, you would be pissed if they were doing you over for 3km's above the limit, the speed limits are usually there for a reason, so don't speed unnecessarily. And they don't usually bother you about nothing, if your a p plater well then you might think so, but have a think about it, how many p plater's are dying? Yeh I knew you wouldn't have thought about that.

Now, THE POLICE ARE NOT TARGETING THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE, I've out that into capitals for you in case it helps the words to sick into that thick skull of yours OK?

What do you mean "who cares about their mentality", it's mostly young Australians of any background that these young Middle Eastern, specifically Lebanese, males target, it affects a lot more people than what you realise mate. Here's an example, stay with me now OK. I am a 20 year old Australian of white European background. In my core group of mates, there would be about 10 of us, they are all Australian males of around the age of 20, all of white European background, one of Maltese background, but hey close enough, we do not drive around in our modified cars, mind you all of us are car nuts of different genres, stirring up shit, calling out to women on the sides of the roads, yes me might call them something out to someone if they are being stupid on the side of the road, but we don't go around cutting people off on purpose, doing burnouts in public places, starting fights becuase "that skippy looked at me the wrong way br0, lets kick the fuck out of him even though's there's 20 of us and only him by himself."

Now, there's 10 in my group of mates as I said, we have all, each and everyone of us, been given shit by this minority as people call it, so say if 5 times in our lives, we have been given shit by these people, and the car they were driving had 5 people in it, that's 25 people, right now all of us has had this happen to use before, 10 multiplied by 25, that's 250, yes that might seem like a small number, but 95% of these males with a mostly Lebanese background that I see, act in this same way. I use to work with an Australian bloke with a Lebanese background and also his younger brother aswell, now they were nice blokes when they were at work, as soon as they knocked off work, they changes personalities, they literally jumped in their WRX's, yes they both drove WRX's, and they cruised around causing shit which they admitted too.

So to make comment in what you said that they don't bother use, yes they do, they bother a lot of people, and as I said, it's 95% of these Lebanses blokes that do this kind of shit, and they all seem to be aged between 15 and 30, I'm guessing that's not a coincidence it is lol?! Very Happy

How come their dad's dont behave like this in public? I sure as hell reckon these young guys wouldn't act like this at home, their father's and uncle's and grandfather's would kick their fucking arses. It's only this young generation that are doing it, and as people that have been to Lebanon and surrounding countries have said the same generation of males in these countries don't carry on like this, so why do they carry on like this in admittedly they country they were born in yes, but for fuck's sake their father's and grandfather's came to this country and worked hard, and still do to make a living, well I reckon 99% of them anyway, so why do their sons carry on like this?! CAN YOU ANSWER ME THIS GORGAN?!?! Smile
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Thu, 28 April 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with an oink oink here and an OINK OINK there!!!
YAY ZThose Lebs know how to sing nursery rhymes!!

they also suffer from D.A.D.S... Dumb.As.Dog.Shit
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Fri, 29 April 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Random leb test Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Fri, 29 April 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 21:57

gorgan wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 21:25

Your a fucking dumb shit aren't you?!?! Very Happy Rolling Eyes

Why would you bully cops for hiding around a corner with a speed radar, you would be pissed if they were doing you over for 3km's above the limit, the speed limits are usually there for a reason, so don't speed unnecessarily. And they don't usually bother you about nothing, if your a p plater well then you might think so, but have a think about it, how many p plater's are dying? Yeh I knew you wouldn't have thought about that.

Now, THE POLICE ARE NOT TARGETING THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE, I've out that into capitals for you in case it helps the words to sick into that thick skull of yours OK?

What do you mean "who cares about their mentality", it's mostly young Australians of any background that these young Middle Eastern, specifically Lebanese, males target, it affects a lot more people than what you realise mate. Here's an example, stay with me now OK. I am a 20 year old Australian of white European background. In my core group of mates, there would be about 10 of us, they are all Australian males of around the age of 20, all of white European background, one of Maltese background, but hey close enough, we do not drive around in our modified cars, mind you all of us are car nuts of different genres, stirring up shit, calling out to women on the sides of the roads, yes me might call them something out to someone if they are being stupid on the side of the road, but we don't go around cutting people off on purpose, doing burnouts in public places, starting fights becuase "that skippy looked at me the wrong way br0, lets kick the fuck out of him even though's there's 20 of us and only him by himself."

Now, there's 10 in my group of mates as I said, we have all, each and everyone of us, been given shit by this minority as people call it, so say if 5 times in our lives, we have been given shit by these people, and the car they were driving had 5 people in it, that's 25 people, right now all of us has had this happen to use before, 10 multiplied by 25, that's 250, yes that might seem like a small number, but 95% of these males with a mostly Lebanese background that I see, act in this same way. I use to work with an Australian bloke with a Lebanese background and also his younger brother aswell, now they were nice blokes when they were at work, as soon as they knocked off work, they changes personalities, they literally jumped in their WRX's, yes they both drove WRX's, and they cruised around causing shit which they admitted too.

So to make comment in what you said that they don't bother use, yes they do, they bother a lot of people, and as I said, it's 95% of these Lebanses blokes that do this kind of shit, and they all seem to be aged between 15 and 30, I'm guessing that's not a coincidence it is lol?! Very Happy

How come their dad's dont behave like this in public? I sure as hell reckon these young guys wouldn't act like this at home, their father's and uncle's and grandfather's would kick their fucking arses. It's only this young generation that are doing it, and as people that have been to Lebanon and surrounding countries have said the same generation of males in these countries don't carry on like this, so why do they carry on like this in admittedly they country they were born in yes, but for fuck's sake their father's and grandfather's came to this country and worked hard, and still do to make a living, well I reckon 99% of them anyway, so why do their sons carry on like this?! CAN YOU ANSWER ME THIS GORGAN?!?! Smile

yeah ok thats fair enough that you think that, i live in perth for your information. i dont know what its like in sydney with lebanese people, but i know for sure that no lebanese person in perth has ever tryied to insult me in any way or do anything stupid to me or anyone i know (i have asked people). maybe its just sydney thats fucked???? i know a few lebanese people and they are all good people. but like i said before maybe its just sydney that is filled up with the bad behaving lebanese people. and also about the speed radar guns and cops hiding around every corner trying to catch you out. dont you find that just a bit annoying? you have to keep looking at your speedo constantly just so you dont get a fine. oh so how are people supposed to look on the road if every cop is fining you for going over by 3km/h. oh here we go...maybe THIS is a cause for some car crashes (not looking on the road while too busy looking at the speedo). i have seen alot of instances where people are looking at their speedo and something comes up on the road infront of them and they dont see it. This is the sort of shit that pisses me off about cops. Oh and btw ur probly the type of person that when u see a lebanese person on the street, you would try and beat them up coz they are "lebo". Just leave them alone if they arent doing anything to you, and if they are, then beat the fuck out of them Smile just like you would if it was an australian person.

thx
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Fri, 29 April 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gorgan wrote on Fri, 29 April 2005 12:26

Oh and btw ur probly the type of person that when u see a lebanese person on the street, you would try and beat them up coz they are "lebo".

Confused Confused Confused Confused

wtf?
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Fri, 29 April 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Oh and btw ur probly the type of person that when u see a lebanese person on the street, you would try and beat them up coz they are "lebo". Just leave them alone if they arent doing anything to you, and if they are, then beat the fuck out of them Smile just like you would if it was an australian person.

thx

No I'm not that type of person mate, as I said it's not all people of Lebanese background that do this shit, it's males of that background in the age bracket or roughly 15-30 years of age. And unless you've noticed they tend to hang around in large groups, so unless I'm after some sort of deathwish, no I don't go walking down the street beating them up and saying shit to them, because as I said before, even one wrong glance in their mind is enough of an excuse for the whole lot of them to beat the crap out of whoever looks at them sideways. I do leave them alone if they aren't doing anything to me, you say beat the fuck out of them just like you would an Australian person, don't you understand, these guys with a Lebanese background ARE AUSTRALIAN, they just have a Middle Eastern background, IF YOU ARE BORN IN AUSTRALIA THAT MEANS YOU ARE AUSTRALIAN NO MATTER YOUR CULTURAL BACKGROUND OR WHERE YOUR PARENTS ARE FROM, do you understand this?!?!

As I said before, these Lebanese backgrounded males are the only ones that feel the need to be a public menace, it seems that if you've got a Lebanese background then you have to go around being a hoon, stealing cars, fighting people, calling out shit from moving cars, etc. And yes I'm willing to bet it is different in Western Australia than what it is in Sydney, so that's why you shouldn't comment and keep your hypocritical views to yourself. Smile
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Fri, 29 April 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i live in perth for your information. i dont know what its like in sydney with lebanese people, but i know for sure that no lebanese person in perth has ever tryied to insult me in any way or do anything stupid to me or anyone i know (i have asked people). maybe its just sydney thats fucked????

Then why on Earth would you feel compelled to come in here condoning the hoons behaviour and proclaiming that Sydney police are racist?!?!?! Confused

You will be hard pressed to find anyone on these forums who supports the polices revenue focussed, counter-productive "safety" campaigns and the zero tolerance to speeding crap. Most would agree that these measures make ALL motorists skeptical about the Police and their motives in relation to road safety.

However, this is a COMPLETELY different issue to deadshits doing burnouts and trying to indimidate police officers in the street.
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Fri, 29 April 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, a pack of dogs have mentality, but then again, it is an insult to dogs. Dogs are loyal, give 100% of their love to you, but these "lebz" type individuals, well, sorry to say, even calling them trogs is an insult to trogladytes.

Abortions should be thrown out, not given a chance to live, if they are retarded like some.
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Fri, 29 April 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i was them cops i wouldve called for back up. I cant believe how them stinky lebs dominated them.
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Fri, 29 April 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"We ride together we die together, Lebz fore life".....

Can we see some more of them die together, please?

Tonight i will pray to God and ask him for some help in this matter.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Fri, 29 April 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha wogs are pains in the arses arnt they lol
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Fri, 29 April 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i missed it when is the next 1
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Mon, 02 May 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Lebz for life! We live together, we die together!"
http://forums.melbccr.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2958&stc=1
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Mon, 02 May 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 14:16

"Lebz for life! We live together, we die together!"
http://forums.melbccr.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2958&stc=1

This whole arguement aside... This pic doesnt make sense to me. Being proud about being lebanese is fine. Just like you see Aussies put Aussie flags on their Holdens.

But I never knew the Skyline was made in Lebanon? Razz
Does lebanon even manufacture cars?

The love of cars shouldnt be something that involves race... unless its a 'im from this country, they make this car' thing. Its kinda like going to an aussie soccer game and starting a riot because the other teams fans are from a country that your former country is at dibs with. Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 05:22]

duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Mon, 02 May 2005 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Time for a few words from Dr. Moneywheremouthis.

Ok.. well.. these wogs, lebs .. whatever, they can think whatever they want.. if there isn't a camera watching them.. the pigs should just smack those little shits down a bar or 2.

I'll be the first to admit i'm not an angel, but shit, i'm not doing it to show off to anyone (usually;)), i'm not doing it in a huge group (Gang), and i'm not doing it where i can disturb of injure someone else.. yes i may drive fast, but i drive well.. these guys care only about how they look, and getting their own way.. cops aren't doing their jobs no.. they pick on us for the small things.. what they need to be doing is beating the white caps off of those little cunts heads and impounding their cars for a month or 3.

Seriously.. my driving isn't perfect, but i'm not some fuckwit who drives like he's the only person on the road, and fools around.. and so what, these morons can do a burnout.. go buy some more tyres then, cause the ones your using after your 50m burnout are bald.

shit.. you'll never see any of them on a CAMS day. why? because they're trying to be rebels, rather than playing by the rules and getting some respect for doing so. Whatever, just hope they all hit a tree or something and die, without injuring anyone else.. i do it every time a holden does a burnout leaving junction next to my house, i just silently hope he hits a small bump in the road and skips out straight into the Lamppost, and i'm also hoping he doesn't have airbags.

we'd be so much better off. its just proof that a few small morons give everyone a bad rap. Fuck em. (Only about the 700th time he's done this rant about hoons.)
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Mon, 02 May 2005 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matty P wrote on Fri, 29 April 2005 13:27

i live in perth for your information. i dont know what its like in sydney with lebanese people, but i know for sure that no lebanese person in perth has ever tryied to insult me in any way or do anything stupid to me or anyone i know (i have asked people). maybe its just sydney thats fucked????

Then why on Earth would you feel compelled to come in here condoning the hoons behaviour and proclaiming that Sydney police are racist?!?!?! Confused

You will be hard pressed to find anyone on these forums who supports the polices revenue focussed, counter-productive "safety" campaigns and the zero tolerance to speeding crap. Most would agree that these measures make ALL motorists skeptical about the Police and their motives in relation to road safety.

However, this is a COMPLETELY different issue to deadshits doing burnouts and trying to indimidate police officers in the street.

Lebs in perth are just as bad.. police are shithouse anywhere. its EXACTLY as you said it.
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Tue, 03 May 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For all who missed it, i will upload a copy to my web space, and then we can all see the leb gang in action.

Personally I find it appaling. I thought it was illegal to talk to police like that. Just pisses me right off. They give all P platers a bad name, but dickheads will be dickheads. I hope the police impound all their cars, and lock them all up, get the scum off our streets.

give me an hour and it will be up.

doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ACA hoons story tonight. Tue, 03 May 2005 15:50 Go to previous message
There ya go, the 30mb ACA Report.

http://users.cyberone.com.au/doobs/ACA.avi

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Funny thing i saw today
Next Topic:hot or not ??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 13:07:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069999694824219 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.