Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Pump up music Sun, 01 May 2005 10:08 Go to next message
Does anybody else use music to get themselves pumped up? Or is it just me? And no im not talking about baring up, just like if your going to go out or do something stupid like jump off a house. I like a bit of AC/DC cranking to get me going. What your choice?
  Send a private message to this user    
MarioM
Regular

January 2005
Re: Pump up music Sun, 01 May 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i know what you mean. Dark drum and bass gets me going Nod
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Pump up music Sun, 01 May 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh! i like to crank bodom and sinergy too!
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pump up music Sun, 01 May 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rage against the machine
queens of the stone age
cystal method
PRODIGY!!!!!!
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Pump up music Sun, 01 May 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know the exact genere it is but its a hybrid of 'anything + orchestral'.
like some of the evenescence stuff aswell as 'dune and the london symphony orchestra'
some of the new techno incorporate orchesta and enchanting female vocal with mellow lyrics.
then theres hard rock/alternative.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pump up music Sun, 01 May 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lowrider Razz

music with good bass and fast beats gets me going Very Happy
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pump up music Sun, 01 May 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the new metal scene with the emo/wahhh crap cut out

Mudvayne/Pantera/Queens of the Stone Age/

are always in featured on the CD's insterted !
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pump up music Sun, 01 May 2005 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i've got fog lights like urs !

I like a bit of phat beat hip hop to get me going and a little bit of trance to spice things up a bit.

I get a bit over excited sometimes tho . I chipped my tooth from clenching my teeth.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it all depends on the mood im in and what sort of pump up i want Smile

Uplifting trance (der) - Typically some P.V.D. does the trick Wink

Get excited and happy - Frantic/Yoshi/sydney hard trance

Get massively pumped - HARD trance and HARD HOUSE.

Go nutters (have to be pretty pumped up already) - Hardcore, newstyle hardcore, happy hard.

Where is good old Speedcore these days? Razz He would have said "Speedcore" in 0.0000000234 seconds.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh, i agree with alot of you's. New rock, i like disturbed, i like hip hop too, rap - dre only. I like mega mixes of techno.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is easy.

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere and

(you finish the song... just think chief wiggum in that car chase in the simpsons)
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive been doing a bit of dj'ing lately and quite enjoying some of the psy trance, ususally gets me stomping. bit of infected mushroom or fractal glider Smile
MarioM
Regular

January 2005
Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Infected Mushroom are wicked... saw them at seven in st kilda for $10 and shook hands with both the dudes Very Happy
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe shit yeah, i anit seen them yet, but friends of mine saw them at earthcore a while ago, said they went off Smile
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
White Zombie
Prodigy
Eye of the Tiger Laughing
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
strober wrote on Sun, 01 May 2005 22:47

i dont know the exact genere it is but its a hybrid of 'anything + orchestral'.
like some of the evenescence stuff aswell as 'dune and the london symphony orchestra'
some of the new techno incorporate orchesta and enchanting female vocal with mellow lyrics.
then theres hard rock/alternative.

u need to check out nightwish. very cool
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dry kill logic, disturbed, spineshank etc... bands like that always get the adrenalin going when you need to do something stupid when others are around Laughing
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know your a redneck when one of your family members die after you hear "Hey watch this!"
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hokey wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 17:18

u need to check out nightwish. very cool

checked out nightwish, it was pretty good, thanks for the tip. Smile
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 11:37

it all depends on the mood im in and what sort of pump up i want Smile

Go nutters (have to be pretty pumped up already) - Hardcore, newstyle hardcore, happy hard.

Where is good old Speedcore these days? Razz He would have said "Speedcore" in 0.0000000234 seconds.

said it once, ill say it again, Mordtrupp , they are the shit for your speedcore
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now.. this really depends on what i'm doing.. lets see.. if i'm going out pimpin.. then its usually R&B or D+B, if its just to drive and have fun then its Dance, Trance, etc, if i'm pissed off Rock/Metal etc is the best, and if i need to wake up, again, electronica.

If you want some music to go for a nice slow drive with your speakers up, specifically while your looking for a park at the shops.. go download some of DJ Assaults stuff.. Funny as, and always gets a few looks Very Happy hahah
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smack my bitch up.

the one and only.

Eldar.O.
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres a few of DJ Assaults tracks for ya to sample Razz you should have a giggle at his stuff.. its pretty funny.. you'll see why i suggested it for Carparks.. damn jailbait!

http://www.katsu.area51net.com/music/dj assault - Ass-n-titties.mp3
http://www.katsu.area51net.com/music/dj assault - G-string.mp3
http://www.katsu.area51net.com/music/dj assault - Shake it baby.mp3

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 16:47]

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
duskwolf wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 02:27

heres a few of DJ Assaults tracks for ya to sample Razz you should have a giggle at his stuff.. its pretty funny.. you'll see why i suggested it for Carparks.. damn jailbait!

http://www.katsu.area51net.com/music/dj assault - Ass-n-titties.mp3
http://www.katsu.area51net.com/music/dj assault - G-string.mp3
http://www.katsu.area51net.com/music/dj assault - Shake it baby.mp3

Laughing nice ones

but how can i download them to my computer? i have a feeling i should know this... Confused
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From the site, you can Dl them by right clicking the link here and "save target as" you can get the rest of his stuff on P2p stuff.. Limewire is my recommendation, thats where i found them Smile
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
right-click>save link as saves it as a web page Confused

(im using firefox, btw)
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Pump up music Mon, 02 May 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh yea.. Firefox isn't always as co-operative like that Very Happy hehe.. yea.. i'm using it too.. erm.. there is a way to do it.. but i've forgotten :S

Oh.. i got it.. erm.. once you've listened to them, just copy them outta C:\Documents and settings\User(you)\Local settings\Temp internet files\

They should just be sitting in there.. and it saves you loading them twice, sadly it seems to be the only way to do it with firefox.. though i'll have to look into that and see if there is an easier way.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pump up music Tue, 03 May 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rammstien...

no other substitute for pumping you up, in fact i dont reccomend listening to it on a daily basis as you might walk around punching people for no reason Laughing
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Pump up music Tue, 03 May 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or bashing things against your head till you bleed. Very Happy
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Pump up music Tue, 03 May 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New song to add. Enemy within by Arch enemy HARD AS if you like heavy/thrash/power/death these guys are for you, especially that song.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pump up music Tue, 03 May 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 10:44

rammstien...

no other substitute for pumping you up, in fact i dont reccomend listening to it on a daily basis as you might walk around punching people for no reason Laughing

Indeed i agree, that or some metallica songs.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Pump up music Tue, 03 May 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

rammstien...

Good taste in cars and good taste in music!

This guy's a legend!
Drew-AE86
Regular

August 2002

Re: Pump up music Tue, 03 May 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At this moment in time, nothing gets me going more than H-Bombs hardcore set - Slightly Aggressive!

Some mad beats in it! Very Happy

Mr 1JZ - No wonder you ark up all the time Laughing
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Pump up music Tue, 03 May 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 16:20

White Zombie
Prodigy
Eye of the Tiger Laughing

Rye or the Kaiser (weird Al version) Laughing

"You might like our Salami,
and the Liver's alright.
But they really go well with
THE RYE > > > Or the Kaiser . ."

Seriously though, it depends on the mood.

Sometimes pop-tacular dance,
Maybe some heavy grunge/rock (certain Foo-Fighters tracks never fail)
Perhaps a splash of teh Techno (many styles)

Usually though . . . . SSSSSSlllaaayyyyyeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad

I've been giving Queens of the stone age Rated R (for everybody etc.) and Songs for the deaf a big spin lately, as well as Magic Dirt-Tough Love.

I don't know why. Confused
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Pump up music Tue, 03 May 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah same as me, if im goin out or goin to do something stupid i pump up the hard trance and then im off my head lolz Smile
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pump up music Tue, 03 May 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 11:37]it all depends on the mood im in and what sort of pump up i want Smile

Go nutters (have to be pretty pumped up already) - Hardcore, newstyle hardcore, happy hard.quote]

Yeh im with Witzl on this one,nothing like some fukked up dark hard trance or old school dutch happy hard Very Happy

Ive still got ur CDs sitting here aswell Rolling Eyes fukk im organised Very Happy
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Pump up music Thu, 05 May 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The theme from the movie "titanic" by celine dione does it for me every time. Cool
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Pump up music Thu, 05 May 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hard nrg, super eurobeat all the way
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Pump up music Fri, 06 May 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is hard energy even a style?

riceyboy.... call me on saturday, you can drop around and ill go wow and shit Wink
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Pump up music Fri, 06 May 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

rammstien...

hell yeah, rammstein rocks! their music videos are cool too. Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pump up music Fri, 06 May 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 15:28

rammstien...

hell yeah, rammstein rocks! their music videos are cool too. Smile

yeah, its all fire and brimstone and extreme pyrotechnics!

awesome stuff Very Happy
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Pump up music Fri, 06 May 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah and me and Rob-ae86 were 10 feet from the stage and could feel the heat from the pyros a few years back at one of their concerts!! Fucking awesome I tell's ya. Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Pump up music Fri, 06 May 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 20:25

Yeah and me and Rob-ae86 were 10 feet from the stage and could feel the heat from the pyros a few years back at one of their concerts!! Fucking awesome I tell's ya. Very Happy

yeah i saw them at adelaide BDO was AWESOME!!!

got to meet the drummer backstage also, he seemed like a nice bloke if only i could understand what he was saying, his english was very bad and his german...well...i dont speak german Laughing
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Pump up music Fri, 06 May 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 15:31

is hard energy even a style?

riceyboy.... call me on saturday, you can drop around and ill go wow and shit Wink

Ok, it's trance and hardcore house
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Pump up music Fri, 06 May 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like the shit that makes u turn the corners faster and make u think u shift through the gears like a PRO in 'fast and furious'

its hot enuf to get u going but cold enuf to keep u sane and not stack ur car into a pole

got the cd's in my car, which is in a garage somewhere in sunshine, which is getting fixed by a mechanic. busted fuel pump :'(

i swear to god its good shit, pumps ur blood and makes u wanna drive like ur in the army saving saving a princess from doom or someshit like that
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Pump up music Fri, 06 May 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EYE OF THE TIGER!

i know someone said this before, but they must have had a broken capslock key.

underworld is good, but the best thing to listen to is indo-pop, like in initial D!!! Laughing Laughing

the problem i have had recently is that when i liten to cds in my car that i have encoded on to my xbox, and also listen to them when playing burnout 3, luckily i dont view my own car from behind, or i would be doing takedowns on the street all the time.

[Updated on: Fri, 06 May 2005 12:41]

verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Pump up music Fri, 06 May 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah man i keep it real, drive a tad faster than average but stick within the safety boundary.

cant help it sometimes though, that music seems to bring the car alive then the gas pedal has a mind of its own!

sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pump up music Sun, 08 May 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannible corpse - fucked with a knife
cannible corpse - stripped raped and strangeld
cannible corpse - hamer smashed face
napalm death - twist the knife
manntis - new breed of life
mardurk panzer division - christ raping black metal
slayer - reign in blood
slayer - point
sepultura - roots bloody roots

just a few of my fav driving songs Evil or Very Mad
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Pump up music Sun, 08 May 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, sleeker, you have some problems Razz
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Pump up music Sun, 08 May 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannible corpse have such great music but the singer (if you can call it singing) puts me off.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Pump up music Sun, 08 May 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 14:10

cannible corpse - fucked with a knife
cannible corpse - stripped raped and strangeld
cannible corpse - hamer smashed face
napalm death - twist the knife
manntis - new breed of life
mardurk panzer division - christ raping black metal
slayer - reign in blood
slayer - point
sepultura - roots bloody roots

just a few of my fav driving songs Evil or Very Mad

Laughing yeah, ok, they're death metal, i get that. but dont you think those song names are trying a bit hard? is life really that bad?
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Pump up music Sun, 08 May 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate that aint the worst of it Confused
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pump up music Wed, 11 May 2005 05:15 Go to previous message
skellator wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 14:45

wow, sleeker, you have some problems Razz

Laughing indeed
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:bit torrent