Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Twinturbo mx73 1jzgte - SOLD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
icon14.gif  Twinturbo mx73 1jzgte - SOLD Sun, 06 February 2005 15:15 Go to next message
Mx73 - 1jzgte

Motor - 1jzgte
Stock Turbos ( replaced about a year ago )

3inch Exhaust
HKS SQV bov
Good Alarm / Turbotimer
2jzgte fuel pump
Big fmic
ma61 LSD diff
17inch wheels
sports steering wheel

++++ Spare bonnet / Guards / front bits / Stockers / Semislicks

NO TIRE KICKERS!!

NOW with 12months rego
Luke.
http://www.yweb.com.au/forsale/1.jpg
http://www.yweb.com.au/forsale/2.jpg
http://www.yweb.com.au/forsale/3.jpg
http://www.yweb.com.au/forsale/4.jpg
http://www.yweb.com.au/forsale/5.jpg
http://www.yweb.com.au/forsale/6.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 04 June 2005 08:54]

Send a private message to this user    
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Mx73 - 1jzgte - Place your Bid Sun, 06 February 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS SENT VIA EMAIL HERE - SO I DONT HAVE TO REWRITE THE SAME EMAIL 10000 TIMES ......

Wiring - done locally in sydney - All good condition.

Cooling System - Stock with reco'd radiator put in about 1 year ago. No hassles with overheating.

Standard Dump Pipes.

Aircon not connected but not much work to get it done. Just matter of swapping thermo's to other side of radiator, putting in the condensor and conecting the pipes.

Brakes - New front pads and rotors to go on when car is about to be sold. Ready to go. Pulls up well on standard brakes with metal pads.

Stock Auto - With oil cooler. No slipping. 2800rpm @ 110kph roughly. Will check if you really need to know.

Tires - Front in good condition - rears worn. Will replace for buyer.

HKS airfilter and setup.

[Updated on: Sun, 06 February 2005 15:49]

1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 07 February 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So far i've been offered 6k cash.

Pity its gonna go so cheap Smile ... noone else?
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 07 February 2005 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you use a safc
What boost control device
Where did the replacement ct12a's come from,ie-were they proffessional recos or good used.
was the car engineered at any point
Thanks,Pete.the offer was the start of the negotiation! Very Happy
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 07 February 2005 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Do you use a safc
What boost control device
Where did the replacement ct12a's come from,ie-were they proffessional recos or good used.
was the car engineered at any point
Thanks,Pete.the offer was the start of the negotiation!

I've used a boost controller ... but its just like a turbosmart one and its just screwed right in.

The car has a HKS Fuel cut defender.

The turbos where from low k import motor.

Car has been to the engineers... they said all i had to do was put an unleaded fuel filler on it and pay the $450 and it was done. At that point i walked away thinking what a joke. But for $450 it would be done.

Mate as i said... i don't have the time to dick around selling cars. At the end of the month, whatever offer i have will stand. Otherwise i'll just give the car to my brother and he can do whatever he wants with it.
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 07 February 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a quick 1j good cond with the diff ratio on the quick acceleration side .

one of the BETTER conversions getting around HUGE front mount

performed well at toyota Nationals

definatly well worth 8k
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Tue, 08 February 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email sent.

I sent a PM too, for reasons you'll see when you read either the email or PM. Email's being weird at work today.

-James
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Tue, 08 February 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man see this car all the time i live near u (sorry for always staring ur car just looks hot man) id always wondered if it was manual or auto its my bad luck that its auto. car looks very good and ive never seen it blowing smoke either ppls. come on share some love for a bit of old school class
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Tue, 08 February 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1jcressiforsale. Sorry my friend but I dont remember your mentioning that you dont have time "to dick around selling cars"
I do recall you giving me a link to a description of your car,didnt realise it was a public auction.
Best of luck with the auction.Please consider my offer withdrawn.
Cheers.Pete. Smile
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Tue, 08 February 2005 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries pete.. withdrawn. I did send u the link to this because i can't be bothered typing the same email 1000 times to all the tyre kickers out there.

True.. i don't have time to dick around selling cars.. if i still own this car in 2 months, i'll be putting a cover over it in a shed on my mates farm and that will be it till i get back from OS.

Im not desperate for the money ... and time is money. So unless someone is SERIOUS, don't bother even emailing me.

Thanks Smile
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Tue, 08 February 2005 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've reply'd to the PM's ... thanks for the nice comments.

Also as a few people have said that im selling this way too cheap... i am after 8k but don't have time to muck around. Make an offer. For someone who is gonna look after and extend this cars ability, i'd sell it cheap.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Thu, 10 February 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive seen this toy in the flesh... looks daym nice

much work to convert to manual ? what box to use
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Tue, 15 February 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump Smile
JZA-07T
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Wed, 16 February 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill offer 6.5K but where in syd ??
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Wed, 16 February 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZA07t - I said all offers considered ... email me lukess_80@hotmail.com and we can organise a time for you to have a look if u want.

Just putting new rotors and pads on the car today and doing the front wheel bearings.

Luke
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Wed, 16 February 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spent a few hours this arvo just cleaning up a few little jobs on the car....

Changed rotors and new pads. ( mad a nice difference and there is no vibration at all under breaking now )

Also regreased the bearings etc. All in good working order.

Also fixed the broken passenger seat bolt, now that is all good too.

I've had many emails regarding this car... but i've been a little too busy to chase them all up. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
..Dr Psi..
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Thu, 17 February 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goddam i want this car...i have enuff moola at this present time, just insurance n rego each year will be hard to come by Crying or Very Sad
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 21 February 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
<bump>
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 21 February 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWIW : ENGINEERING.............

I'm happy to go pay the money to have this done, but i will NOT be lowering the price of the car once this is payed for. If anything i will be sticking to my guns and putting the price back up.

This car is a weapon.
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
icon10.gif  Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Wed, 23 February 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did i mention chicks dig this car? Wink

Actually im thinking i might just hang onto it now... thanks for the interest and "toymods" offers Smile $$.
fedex
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Thu, 24 February 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey im new to this forum hey everyone

id give you 7-8k depending what power figures you get out of this??

after something midly quick
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Thu, 24 February 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It makes roughly 180kw @ 11psi and 220kw's on 15psi.

Car runs 13.7 @ 11psi ... and will run 12.8 @ 15psi
( going off joey's cressida with same setup )
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Thu, 24 February 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Luke....

come on people what is wrong with you!!!!

i have been for a run in this car..... not only is it very tidy and looks good.... not to mention it goes REAL good..... but it does it all in serious LIMO comfort.....

you have me thinking now if i need something like this for my daily..... hmmm

Cheers
Stew
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Thu, 03 March 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
chrisma70
Regular

November 2004
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Fri, 04 March 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump for this car cause it deserves it !! u got an email form me... Chris
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Sun, 06 March 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump

NO MORE OFFERS AROUND 5K ... IF THATS ALL YOU HAVE IN THE BANK, DONT WASTE MY TIME, YOU WONT AFFORD TO FEED YOUR KIDS IF YOU BLOW THE LOT ON A CAR.

Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
ryanfielding
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Sun, 06 March 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have seen this hanging around Norwest, looks sweet. Also love the towers money shot Wink If insurance wouldnt kill me, i'd buy this in a heartbeat.

[Updated on: Sun, 06 March 2005 09:27]

NAPARM
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 07 March 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much rego left on it?
Do you use the car as your daily driver?
What's the reliability like?
If you get it engineered roughly what price will you be chasing for it?
Cheers.
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 07 March 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

How much rego left on it?
Do you use the car as your daily driver?
What's the reliability like?
If you get it engineered roughly what price will you be chasing for it?

Rego is up at the end of April.
I've driven this car to and from work every day for the last 3 years and its never been unreliable.

Well i won't be engineering the car unless a buyer gives me a deposit ... and after the end of april when i reregister it, i will definatly not be dropping below $8500. Until then i'm open to offers.

Its coming into winter now... the car is starting to breath the cold air and go heaps harder. I'd be sad to see this car go. You won't get anything like it for this money.

1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Sat, 12 March 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"boink"
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Sun, 27 March 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm now unlicenced for 6 Months. Still open for offers as i won't be needing a car now for a while anyhow.
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Sun, 27 March 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You did say that whatever offer stood at the end of Feb would take the car.

You also said that if it did not sell that you would give the car to your brother.[also end of Feb]

These statements were posted here for all to see.

Cheers.Pete.

[Updated on: Sun, 27 March 2005 13:12]

1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Sun, 27 March 2005 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well as of the end of FEB noone really gave me a concrete offer. I had lots of people say i'll give u this or that, but noone said righto, i'll give u this and i wanna look at it next week to buy it.

Here r some stats for you ... I've had up to 30 emails about this car from different people ... BUT i've had 1 person actually come and look at the car. 1 out of 30. See why i can't really be bothered.

Obviously noone has money on these forums anyhow because on top of those 30 emails, ive recieved a number of " oh if u'd consider taking $1000 now and the rest in a few months " emails to which i don't even bother replying.

Someone has made me an offer today (28th March), If no other offers are made in the next month or so, its his.

Sadly once this car is sold, that will be the end of my involvement in this website.

SERIOUS BUYERS , OR LOOKERS - Email me.

Thanks.
NAPARM
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 28 March 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you actually wanting to sell this car?

I have pm'ed this guy with my mobile number and asked him to call me - he never did, said he "didn't have time". I have also e-mailed him and he didn't bother to reply.
Personally i wouldn't waste my time with him...
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 28 March 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Are you actually wanting to sell this car?

I have pm'ed this guy with my mobile number and asked him to call me - he never did, said he "didn't have time". I have also e-mailed him and he didn't bother to reply.
Personally i wouldn't waste my time with him...

Dont bother then... obviously your not the right buyer for the car with that attitude.

And NO i will not be chasing up buyers ... if someone is 'interested', how about sending me emails ( NOT PM's as i don't log into toynods very often ) , and i won't be calling people or answering sms. That is the buyers job Smile

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 28 March 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can vouch for this beast as well! its a 1 qik cressi (still a touch off my 13.5 Wink Laughing ), its a neat cressida

G/L with the sale man
chrisma70
Regular

November 2004
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 28 March 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guy sounds like a bit of an ass ! lol does it have power steering Shocked doesant look like it should hahah
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 28 March 2005 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

guy sounds like a bit of an ass ! lol does it have power steering doesant look like it should hahah

"does-ant" look like you're welcome to post here u ignorant dick.

JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Mon, 28 March 2005 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have personally done business with luke, and he is a nice bloke who doesn't screw around. Good value car with lots of balls, what more can u ask for?
If ur not interested in buying this car DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!
fools...
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Tue, 29 March 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can vouch for this car, phil took me for a spin with me in the back with a few other people in the car and it went great.

pitty luke, you should send some of them people with $5k my way, I've nearly sold my 1g corona three times now Sad
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MX73 - 1JZGTE TWIN TURBO CRESSIDA 4SALE - Place your Bid Tue, 03 May 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now with 12 months rego as of the 29th April.
(still sitting in the garage) only being driven once a week to keep the battery good)
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Tue, 03 May 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im interested in offering $7000 but im not sure about engineers and that cuz im in melb and would have to get new rego which mean RWC and the guy would not like to see that engine under there.

Thnx.
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Tue, 03 May 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would u be intersted in swapping for an sx seca plus cash adjustment??
i love this car soo much!
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Tue, 03 May 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cash adjustment yes.. seca no Smile

Sorry dude. I don't need a car, so no point having one.

Cheers,
Luke
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Tue, 03 May 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mate... as far as engineering... its just a fuel filler away from gettin done... thats all it will take.

Its actually noones business what motor is under the hood when doing a pink slip.. so rego has never been a hassle. Looks stock.
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Tue, 03 May 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and sorry $7k is too low anyhow, with a years rego ( $800 ), there is no way it will sell that cheap now.
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Tue, 03 May 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1jcressida4sale wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 20:11

Its actually noones business what motor is under the hood when doing a pink slip.. so rego has never been a hassle. Looks stock.

stock Laughing
pink slip dude must be one blind ass to not notice such a nice fridge at the front Very Happy
Love your car man! Looks tops! Got the goods to back it up!
Hope you sell it soon.
Good luck wiv d sale
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Tue, 03 May 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thnx mate... Smile
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Tue, 03 May 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Luke,

I am not surprised that it hasn't sold on the forums...

Try Unique Cars - at least you get genuine buyers who shell out the $8 for the magazine, rather than just keyboard jockeys that are still holding onto their mothers apron... Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Tue, 03 May 2005 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good idea southo.. thnx mate Smile
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Wed, 04 May 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1jcressida4sale wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 20:12

and sorry $7k is too low anyhow, with a years rego ( $800 ), there is no way it will sell that cheap now.

Sorry champ thats around market value.
I know from experience.
My mates sold for around that mark
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Wed, 04 May 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
market value means nothing mate... Its what someone is prepared to pay.

This is the way i see it ... someone wants a 1j cressida lik this ... well you have 2 ways of going about it.

1. Buy this.

2. Go spend 14k doing it yourself and dont post anything here.

I saw a mk1 supra sell for 7500 here not long ago.. the thing was rusty, didn't have much rego.. had a 7mgte (puss) ...

PLEASE - PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THE CAR POST ONLY - THIS IS A FORSALE AD.
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Wed, 04 May 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AEeightysix wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 14:54

1jcressida4sale wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 20:12

Sorry champ thats around market value.
I know from experience.
My mates sold for around that mark

and your mates was a piece of crap. it would be the dodgiest 1j conversion i have seen. wire holding the exhaust on, factory exhaust to the 1j dump pipe. wires getting cut by the fan. clutch is rat shit. the whole car looks like an abortion.

i seen it in newcastle, its a death trap.

lukes car is tidy and a safely completed conversion. its worth every bit of $8500 especially with 12 months rego.

good luck with the sale luke.

free bump
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Wed, 04 May 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thnku Smile - If u make an offer .. email me lukess_80@hotmail.com
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Wed, 04 May 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks the goods and I would definately say it'd be worth 8.5k

Good Luck with the sale
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Wed, 04 May 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i want this car!
I love it!
i wish i had the money!
The seca offer is still on the table!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Sun, 08 May 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump.
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Mon, 09 May 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

and your mates was a piece of crap. it would be the dodgiest 1j conversion i have seen. wire holding the exhaust on, factory exhaust to the 1j dump pipe. wires getting cut by the fan. clutch is rat shit. the whole car looks like an abortion.

i seen it in newcastle, its a death trap.

LOL, Twisted Evil didnt take long to build it though
free bump
1jcressida4sale
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Mon, 09 May 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyhow.. moving right along.. THIS IS NOT THE SHITBOX AS TALKED ABOUT ABOVE ... just to clarify.

This 1J is well built and is strong as anything. All done right.
..Dr Psi..
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: mx73 1JZGTE - 12months rego - 4sale Mon, 09 May 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hmmmmm i love this car man and sorry to ad to your time wasting..but only being on my red ps, getting this car insured would be so hard...dang nammit Crying or Very Sad
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae 82 seca hatch
Next Topic:Toyota Cressida
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:37:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010088920593262 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.