Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
icon12.gif  A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Sun, 03 April 2005 12:34 Go to next message
As it was for sale earlier in year.
This time selling for $5k with new rims and tires, basically it needs to go. 8 regoed carz is just rediculous.

For those that dont know know.
specs as follows:

67 round nose mini
4E-FTE engine (GT STARLET TURBO)
5spd starlet box
Starlet instrument cluster
Electric water pump
Radiator in boot with thermo fan, (doesnt get hot)
lo-hi Boost controller 6psi or 9psi
brand new 12" mags and tires
Nolathane bushes in sus.
Blow Off Valve
2" straight through exzaust

Car looks stock from outside, except grill has been extended an inch or so to clear turbo. very un noticable though.

Car is painted with spray cans, so i could drive it on street without to much attention. Runs well and goes hard. desperatly needs suspension upgrade, and have been quoted $670 for parts. Also needs disc brake upgrade, been quoted $1300 including all new CV's and boots and stuff. Needs the new sus to make it a bit more controllable under power, tends to torque steer hard due to uneven and stuffed hydralic suspension.

A little bit of rust, but easily fixed, no carpets, interior trimmed (but only a quick job to tidy up a bit)

Car is licensed but not with engine, and would not be able to be licenced unless the upgrades where done and the car basically tidied up.

Im selling it as an un-finished project becoz that is what it is, please dont be mistakin and think this is a daily driver as is.
Its seen the road quite a few times and has been driven to work a few times etc etc but still not ready for daily driving.

$5000 ono reasonable offers considered.
This car needs to be gone people.

Any1 got a set of rims to suit a TA22(4x114.3) or a GT4 celica (5x100) plus cash to swap for the mighty mini? Prefer 17's but what ya got?

Or a 2 post hoist plus cash adjustment for the mighty mini??

Perfect for someone thinking of doing a PHAT mini conversion, most of it is already done, just needs finishing.

Cheers
Matty

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 06:36]

Send a private message to this user    
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Sun, 03 April 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds pretty crazy...goodluck with the sale
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Mon, 04 April 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sound crazy? thats cos it IS crazy! Laughing

I love this car - but can't afford it at the moment. (sorry Matty)

Recommended purchase for anyone who wants a new toy to play with.

Matt - let me know if you want me to post some pics up - I've got a few of the beasty mini around..

EDIT - PICS ADDED

http://www.arach.net.au/~dferraz/4sale/mini/NETminiD.jpg

http://www.arach.net.au/~dferraz/4sale/mini/NETminiE.jpg

http://www.arach.net.au/~dferraz/4sale/mini/NETminiR.jpg

http://www.arach.net.au/~dferraz/4sale/mini/NETminiS.jpg

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83

[Updated on: Wed, 06 April 2005 04:06]

Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Mon, 04 April 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics please, either post up or email thanks tarkers2004@iprimus.com.au
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Tue, 05 April 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes pics. i would love to see it.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Tue, 05 April 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ey damo mate could i get ya to post a couple of pics for me, i cant find em since i moved house, shite everywhere!!!

Cheers
silvi
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Tue, 05 April 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Mat, are you going to the Motorplex next week?
Or am I thinking of another silver supra driving Mat in perth that ownes every model toyota sold in the 80's. Very Happy

If you are Ill chat to ya there. If not PM me a time sunday morning for me to see it.

Cheers, MIKE.

P.S. Im keen to buy Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2005 13:58]

ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Tue, 05 April 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 23:17

sound crazy? thats cos it IS crazy! Laughing

Really...????

Would also like to see some pics of it if possible.

Cheers,
Mitch.
phife
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Tue, 05 April 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics are still on the previous post
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=55730&rid=8790&S=7f8bdbc18a032d3aa7d9eaf 649671648&pl_view=&start=0#msg_511005

This is one crazy conversion, good luck with sale!
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Wed, 06 April 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT - Pics added above..

And bump for fully sik mini! Very Happy

Damo
TRD 83
malazn
Regular

March 2004
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Wed, 06 April 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love those 4efte's !!!
lots of torque and power when you need it Very Happy

free bump good luck with the sale
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Wed, 06 April 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers damo your a champ.

Matty
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k Wed, 06 April 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey silvi/mike heres a silly question, do you drive a GT4??

and yeah i am the guy driving the silver supra that owns every model toyota in the 80's, but please mate dont forget a couple in the 90's heheheh which ones did you want again??? Laughing

anyway back to the mini, i wont be taking that down the drags this time round, its the supra's turn to runs 10's mwuahahha Evil or Very Mad

Cheers
Matty
bomber
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k wit pics!! Tue, 12 April 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is that a big hole in the flywall of the car?
It might just be something there that looks like a hole in the pictures. But it looks like a whole with some MDF or plywood behind it.
Or is it just me?
Thanks.
levin_sx
Regular

November 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k wit pics!! Tue, 12 April 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man its off its head Shocked Shocked if i was 4ft tall i might have made an offer! Razz
sweet work its the way its should be.... soon toyota engines will be in ferrari's.......... Razz
Good luck with the sale!!!
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k wit pics!! Wed, 13 April 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was hoping to win lotto on the weekend so I could afford this!
Bugger - hopefully this weekend!! Smile

*bump*
dr trim
Regular

March 2005
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k wit pics!! Wed, 13 April 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that hole in the firewall is standard.
all round nose mini's have them and half of the clubmans. it was so they could stick a pole through them and just rotate them when they were being made.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k wit pics!! Thu, 14 April 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DR TRIM are you fo real man?? i know for a fact the hole is standard because its where the original speedo cluster is located. But as far as using it to rotate car, that shit is whack Laughing i hope you are serious though. Razz

Cheers
Matty
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k wit pics!! Wed, 20 April 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohh right peoplez thiz car right ere needs to go!!!! Its taking up too much space (even though its only little)

Who wants it??

MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND IT WILL BE ALL YOURS!!!! Shocked

I do not have time to finish this car off!!!!

Cheers
Matty
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG HAS TO GO NOW MAKE AN OFFER $5k wit pics!! Wed, 20 April 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give you.... $2k Razz

dont sell it matty, you dont want to, i know you dont, this is the only thing of its type... ANYWHERE..

regardless, ill be hounding you about doing the same later, or at least telling me how you done so Very Happy

Eldar.O.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG HAS TO GO NOW MAKE AN OFFER $5k wit pics!! Wed, 20 April 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aww man - I want it too!
I'm gonna better EldarO and offer $2100 Rolling Eyes

Sorry man - wish I could afford it.

Wanna swap it for a Sigma wagon?! Confused

Damo
TRD 83
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG HAS TO GO NOW MAKE AN OFFER $5k wit pics!! Wed, 20 April 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 19:55

aww man - I want it too!
I'm gonna better EldarO and offer $2100 Rolling Eyes

Sorry man - wish I could afford it.

Wanna swap it for a Sigma wagon?! Confused

Damo
TRD 83

damn you damo! Razz

2200!

Eldar.O.
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG AND BOX $5k wit pics!! Wed, 20 April 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 17:38

MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND IT WILL BE ALL YOURS!!!! Shocked

I do not have time to finish this car off!!!!

Cheers
Matty

What still needs to be done?

Icarus
Regular

October 2004

Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG HAS TO GO NOW MAKE AN OFFER $5k wit pics!! Thu, 21 April 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From the first post...
Car is painted with spray cans, so i could drive it on street without to much attention. Runs well and goes hard. desperatly needs suspension upgrade, and have been quoted $670 for parts. Also needs disc brake upgrade, been quoted $1300 including all new CV's and boots and stuff. Needs the new sus to make it a bit more controllable under power, tends to torque steer hard due to uneven and stuffed hydralic suspension.

A little bit of rust, but easily fixed, no carpets, interior trimmed (but only a quick job to tidy up a bit)

Car is licensed but not with engine, and would not be able to be licenced unless the upgrades where done and the car basically tidied up.

I was looking into shipping and it was between $500 to $700 to get it sent from Perth to Brissie. Manybe more noe with the rise in fuel costs?

Great little car, if only I was a bit shorter and skinnier!
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG HAS TO GO NOW MAKE AN OFFER $5k wit pics!! Thu, 21 April 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey DAMO AND ELDARO maybe if both you guys got together you could put in an offer then just take turns, 1 week each at a time. damo 4K plus the siggy wagon and she is all yours, have a chat to eldaro Smile

As icarus pointed out, the first post pretty much covers it.

If any1 is Actually interested, then come around and take a look, if ya got some bling i'l even take ya for a spin, but im sick of time wasters who just wanna go for a drive in a turbo mini that has a blow off valve...... although i can see the attraction Razz

Cheers
Matty
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG HAS TO GO NOW MAKE AN OFFER $5k wit pics!! Thu, 21 April 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 16:18

If any1 is Actually interested, then come around and take a look, if ya got some bling i'l even take ya for a spin, but im sick of time wasters who just wanna go for a drive in a turbo mini that has a blow off valve...... although i can see the attraction Razz

Cheers
Matty

Yeah - wasn't that the attraction for you to build it in the first place!! Laughing
Sorry man - its out of my budget for now.. until I win Powerball tonight! Very Happy
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 67 MINI WITH GT STARLET TURBO ENG HAS TO GO NOW MAKE AN OFFER $5k wit pics!! Thu, 21 April 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 16:39

Wildsupra wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 16:18

Cheers
Matty

Yeah - wasn't that the attraction for you to build it in the first place!! Laughing
Sorry man - its out of my budget for now.. until I win Powerball tonight! Very Happy

damo if you win powerball, your buying me one too Razz

Good luck with the sale matty, shame you cant keep her Smile

Eldar.O.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 67 TURBO MINI $4500 ono or Rims with cash IT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 23 April 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car needs to be gone people.

Any1 got a set of rims to suit a TA22(4x114.3) or a GT4 celica (5x100) plus cash to swap for the mighty mini? Prefer 17's but what ya got?

Or a 2 post hoist plus cash adjustment for the mighty mini??

Let me know what cha got to swap.

Cheers
Matty

Eels
Occasional Poster

April 2005
what?
Re: 67 TURBO MINI $4500 ono or Rims with cash IT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 25 April 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll give u an N14 Pulsar Q For It...

has just had a new gearbox put in...heavy duty clutch...new sparks and leads..new ring gear..new starter motor.. the works..

has 197,000km on tha clock..but the engine has 2000km on it and had 40000kms on it when i bought it

it goes hard and beats alot of cars that are suprised..

let me know... pm me Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 67 TURBO MINI $4500 ono or Rims with cash IT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 25 April 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 20:34

8 regoed carz is just rediculous.

i dont think 2 people need 8 registered cars, so i dont think he would want to swap Confused

Eldar.O.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 67 TURBO MINI $4500 ono or Rims with cash IT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 26 April 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oi Matty, im interested to know what the mini ran at the drags?

Cheers,

Eldar.O.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 67 TURBO MINI $4500 ono or Rims with cash IT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 26 April 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ELDARO if i had a decent pass at the drags i would let you know my times, every time ive run it,ive broken rubber suspension bushes. Now ive replaced all the bushes with nolathane bushes. so it really needs to run again. anyway it ran 15's
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 67 TURBO MINI $4500 ono or Rims with cash IT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 26 April 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tractions a bitch!

alright, to boost mattys sale.

im willing to offer my services for a period of two weeks to the buyer.

my services include, lifting shit, tightening/loosening shit, breaking shit, swearing, handing tools around, and doing heaps of diry nasty jobs(or shit).

which i will be happy to do for the buyer of this car, free of charge, for a period of 2 weekends, or until i lose a pint of blood. whichever comes first.

good luck with sale matty

(Yes, i am serious)

Eldar.O.
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: 67 TURBO MINI $4500 ono or Rims with cash IT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 26 April 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked
Good luck with the sale buddy
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 67 TURBO MINI $4500 ono or Rims with cash IT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 28 April 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

anyone want it for a reasonable price???

Matty
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 67 TURBO MINI $4500 ono or Rims with cash IT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 01 May 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump, still fo sale, but kinda looking like i might end up finishing the little beast.

no 1 wanna swap it for a hoist or rims plus cash or anything??

Matty
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Mon, 02 May 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aight another price drop right here, $3500 for the mighty mini without the new rims and tyres. All the details are in the first post. Rims and tyres can be sold for a negotiated price with car.

We have 8 Regoed Carz Shocked i need to sell this lil beast!!!!

Cheers
Matty
wrxrara
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Mon, 02 May 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am intertsed. can u send me more photo??
wrxrara@hotmail.com
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Mon, 02 May 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark that is an insane ridiculous price!
shame ur all the way over wa.
Good luck wiv the sale buddy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Mon, 02 May 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooooooo - its almost in my price range! Razz
still contemplating ways to make the car mine.
Don't sell it too low matty (unless its to me!).. if you have it long enough - one of these days I may be able to afford it!! lolz

Damo
TRD 83
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Mon, 02 May 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 19:06

still contemplating ways to make the car mine.

Likewise.
I'll try and find a mate who wants it...

If I didn't have a project car all lined up....
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Mon, 02 May 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damo mate you know i dont really wanna sell her, we all know i really wanna finish this lil beast but.....

lets do the maths here
8x$500= $4000 in regos in a year. Sad I needa start pruning the car tree!!

Cheers
Matty
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Mon, 02 May 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't you go spending another $ Damo... unless that $ is my way...
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Mon, 02 May 2005 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The dollars are comin peewee.. and the 7M will become a reality - hence the reason the mini will continue to be a dream. Rolling Eyes

ae86 Drifter
Regular

January 2004
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Tue, 03 May 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man this is one cheap arse weapen.sum one should buy this.GL with the sale Smile
Icarus
Regular

October 2004

Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Tue, 03 May 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt,

I found this post on Ausmini.com, just some info for the future purchaser on prices for discs and CV joints...

http://www.ausmini.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6793

opiate
Regular

June 2003
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Tue, 03 May 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
F*&K ME indeed

if i had cash and you were in melb i'd buy it for the missus or for a daily.

fuck this i might go to the cas and play some poker.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Tue, 03 May 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers for the link ICARUS.

As people will see the upgrades the mini needs are simply bolt on and still available for purchase from a few places, new and used.

Cheers
Matty
seca_fan92
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Thu, 05 May 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate, just curious about ya mini man would u take $3000 or how low would go. im after a project car and this one would get me started pretty fast. You wouldn't be interested in a swap with cash for a 1992 toyota seca done up, custom interior lowered mags exhaust let me know. email me back on shorty5005@hotmail.com if u wanna work something out.

Attachment: My Pictures0010.jpg
(Size: 25.65KB, Downloaded 96 time(s))

Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Thu, 05 May 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers mate, email sent
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Sat, 07 May 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did offer u $3500 bout 4 months ago.....

too late now,

gluck man,

blake
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Sat, 07 May 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm ok then mate, i dont remember being offered $3500 for it by anyone. How did you offer me $3500?? PM email etc????

Cheers
Matty
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Sun, 08 May 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was in the other post,

ive since spent that money!

gluck mate,
Speedy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Sun, 08 May 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NIce car but does anyone know where I can gt one of those "CAUTION overtaking will result in a race" I havent been overtaken for a while but it would be good to have.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: A TURBO MINI FOR $3500!! F*&K ME Thu, 09 June 2005 04:24 Go to previous message
bump
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Red AE82 1986 twin cam for sale - Melbourne
Next Topic:FS/trade: 93 Toyota Lexcen (VP commodore lookalike)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:42:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090792179107666 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.