Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » JZA70T Supra For SALE!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
JZA70T
Occasional Poster

March 2003
icon14.gif  JZA70T Supra For SALE!!!! Tue, 03 May 2005 14:14 Go to next message
1991 JZA70 Supra. Single Turbo conversion. Excellent condition will consider best reasonable offer!! Over 300kw at the wheels, so will make a great Sunday Cruiser.

PM me for more details if you are interested.

Cheers

Andy Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
JZA70T
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: JZA70T Supra For SALE!!!! Tue, 03 May 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeh forgot to mention it is listed no.10 on the fastest 1J list.
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=9669&prevloaded=1&rid=2319&S=1c06b50 b62314d32c07a5116addf9100&rev=&reveal=& ;start=240&count=60

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: JZA70T Supra For SALE!!!! Wed, 04 May 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More details man. At LEAST price, pics & location.

But also Aero or hardtop? Assuming it's Manual here? Who did the conversion? What boost is it running etc.
JZA70T
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: JZA70T Supra For SALE!!!! Sat, 07 May 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car has a 6 button Carbonics clutch with a moded pressure plate.Number Plate JZA-70T.Basically the car hasnt changed since i bought it. Just improvements along the way.It has had the oil changed every 2000-5000 ks. Diff oil G-box oil get changed regularly. Front Rotors are slotted DBA rotors matched up with RB74 pads from Race Brakes Australia. The fuel pump has been upgraded to a Walbro 255ltr/hr type and is only 12mths old. I also run an SX Fuel Pressure regulator. The A/C works perfect. It has a Torsen LSD DIFF center. Suspension - BILSTIEN shocks all round with Whiteline Sway Bars front and back. The rear sway bar is adjustable. Front lower control arm bushes have been replaced with Noltech. The car is extremely quiet due to the exhaust system, it only took 6 or so setups to get the perfect SOUND and POWER combination. The car has a sunroof. BTW There are no oil leaks.
So basically to sum it up, the car has been nothing but reliable the whole time i have owned it, makes awsome power and will continue to as long as it is looked after with a bit of TLC, and no expense has been spared.
Price $18,500 ono.

Pm me for photo's

Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: JZA70T Supra For SALE!!!! Sun, 08 May 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car goes like stink - what more can i say.

Fastest and most versatile jza70 in NSW.

Will match just about anything point to point, will hold its own at the drags but this was never the focus, If you are after a very fast road car, check it out.

Speedy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: JZA70T Supra For SALE!!!! Sun, 08 May 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm off to the newsagent to get my self a few scratchies I would kill for this car Smile Good luck with the sale man
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: JZA70T Supra For SALE!!!! Sun, 08 May 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mann sounds like a beast!!!

wish i had the money Sad
JZA70T
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: JZA70T Supra For SALE!!!! Tue, 10 May 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So where are all the serious buyers out there. Is there anybody interested at all in this car. Come and take it for a drive and u will be pleasantly suprised!!!!
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: JZA70T Supra For SALE!!!! Wed, 25 May 2005 00:20 Go to previous message
These are from the latest Toyota Nationals Dyno Day (which this car won).

http://www.users.tpg.com.au/yojimbo/25psi.jpg

http://www.users.tpg.com.au/yojimbo/28.6psi.jpg

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae82 hatch for sale... soon
Next Topic:wrecking whole car only
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:34:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046730041503906 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.