Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
icon4.gif  GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Tue, 03 May 2005 05:35 Go to next message
NurburgRing open practice:
5:07.504 - Polyphony F1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/hardman69/Image037.jpg

Fuji 90's :
1:11.515 - LM prototype CLK-GTR (1031hp, NO NOS, yellow tyres!)

CHALLENGE !
  Send a private message to this user    
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Tue, 03 May 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have way to much time on your hands
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Tue, 03 May 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 16:06

you have way to much time on your hands

Yup, a couple-O hours invested there - I must admit there were a stack of 5:16->19 laps where I got spat off the track backwards over bumps, but MAN it was satisfying when I nailed that bitch ! ! ! I dare ANYONE to get NEAR that BurgerRing time!!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Tue, 03 May 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just tried it in my Toyota GT-ONE 5'31.957 1st attempt I'M GOING 2 BEET U IN A TOYOTA
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Tue, 03 May 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just changed the oil in my GT-ONE now with 1156kw Evil or Very Mad
I'm going 2 sleep now i will put pic up 2moro when i beet u Twisted Evil
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Tue, 03 May 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck fella!! I got down to 5:23 straight away, but I had to learn EVERY SINGLE bump to go sub-5:18, otherwise I'd just get bounced off. Crying or Very Sad

I just won the Nissan 92cp LeMans car, so I'll have to tweak that and go for a run!
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Tue, 03 May 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad I can't find a car good enough to beat the last race in professional.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Tue, 03 May 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 22:07

same
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Tue, 03 May 2005 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its hard to get a decent lap and follow the racing lines.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Tue, 03 May 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 00:11

unforgiven wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 22:07

same

Find, download, and PRINT OUT the list of all the cars you win for various races in GT4. You should quickly work out which one-make and region-specific racces you have to do to win a SUPER quick car, and whoop those LeMans prototypes in the Gran Turismo World series.

Google is your friend Razz
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Search?? ohh that wasn't in the brochure!. hehehe, thanks mate.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
German Touring Car Championship: MERCEDES-BENZ AMG CLK-GTR Race Car '98

Will that car be sufficient?
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 10:22

Got it in one, you Crazzzzeeee kid you!

Put medium slicks up-front, hard slicks on the rear, and you should be able to get all the races done on one pitstop (if memory serves). You'll have to set the thing up to your liking after you've fitted those tyres too. Fit the 1031hp Turbo kit and NOS, and don't forget to bunch the gearbox ratios up as tight as possible. Tweak the diff ratio to alter your top-speed on each track.

There's usually one car (Nissan R92cp I think) that sprints away, but don't worry: He's on softer tyres and has to stop twice.

good luck!!!

p.s. The alternative is to start doing one-make series, european/american/japanese races until you've done 25% of the game, then the endurance series opens up and you can win some SERIOUSLY HOT LeMans cars, as well as the F1.

But then you've got the list, so you already knew that! Razz
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u fuckers !!!

i want gt4
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh i'll just play it on forza and see what i get, in PGr2 my fastest lap of the nurburgring was 6 minutes 26 secs but that was in a stock enzo. the R34 gtr lapped in around 8 mins flat maybe a little less which is pretty much right on for the car.
It's is an awesome track and can't wait till i hvae enough money to go to germany cos it costs like 22 euros to do a lap of it and its classed as a toll road so it can be done in a rental car woot.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that track sucks but......................

Challenge accepted and then ......... smashed
in a Toyota Laughing Laughing
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_68_full.jpg
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats to puzzleman, yeah it does get a bit annoying after a while, i remember at the end of one race only i think 5-10 laps on platinum on PGr2, i had a competitor tap me spin me round and hence i lost first place, i mean after leading from start to about a km or two before the line really pisses you off especially when its taken you 40-70 minutes to get there.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have endurance races open...But i didn't see any good le mans cars in there to be won?? Could you please inform?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
beat the 24hr nur, youll get the F1 car, very fast.

Eldar.O.
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or you could do the el captian 200 mile race and win the toyota minolta 88C-V group c car. good value for time spent racing.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 12:32

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_68_full.jpg

HOLY FV(k!NG S#!T ! ! !

Please excuse the language, but KRIKEY that's a fine effort! I was seriously honking in the F1, and could see MAYBE 4 seconds being dragged outta my time in the same car. That's mighty though!

Guess I have to start winning, tweaking and driving more LeMans cars then, to step-up ! !
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ON JUST GET ALL TOYOTAS!
hay i herd a rooma that if u had %100 in gt3 when u got gt4 u unlocked a car that u can not get any were els has anyone done that? (spoused to be the best car)
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hadn't heard that one actually...

I'm thinking that there's only three bits of Nurby-straight long enough to wind something out quicker than the F1, which must mean that LeMans car is DAMN QUICK through the corners. I had teh F1 maxxed for braking, mid-corner and exit power-down for most corners in that lap, which makes it all the more infuriating to see that time posted ! ! ! Mad Mad Mad

Now to wrangle the T.V. out of other's hands at some stage . . . Very Happy
go_the_datt
Regular

February 2005
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys just a quick question regarding b-spec.
when your racing in b spec at the bottom of the screen you have the pics of the cars in there position. i just noticed that every now and then above the car you get a yellow and red triangular graph just above the car. i was wonderring what this represents? push harder perhaps whilst its on? i got no idea
cheers ben
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I ask how people buy these expensive $4.5 million dollar cars?
Is there any races that give lots of money? The second special condition race gives u $265,000 but yeah i wanna get these quick cars...

Is there one race thats good? and what car?

I got the legendary RUF car (the most expensive one) to 460kms an hour.. does that count?? hahaha

And Yeah how do i get the Polyphony f1 car PLEASE!!!

st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read the whole thread, top to bottom. Rolling Eyes

All shall be revealed
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try this, it has everything ya need: tunning, prize list, car list, licence test guide etc.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/561066.ht ml
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

How is that car obtained?
Do i win the German touring car championship and get that car?
Thanx again!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img107.echo.cx/img107/9186/booyah6vz.jpg
Beat that!

I had this little dude give me some pointers... http://www.m90.org/./gallery/video/Grand Turismo 4 Kid0-1463.wmv
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Wed, 04 May 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes its called "photo shop"
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Thu, 05 May 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo SIMDOG - d'ya reckon that's for real?

I know kids learn fast- but maybe daddy's workin it with a controller from elsewhere . . .
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Thu, 05 May 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't see how you can lap a 21 km circuit in 2 minutes, it equates to an average speed of 630km/ph, if your gonna photoshop it atleast make it believable ie maybe 4 mintues 50 or something

[Updated on: Thu, 05 May 2005 00:21]

st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Thu, 05 May 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as it stands, a 5:00 lap is 252 km/h

AVERAGE !
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Thu, 05 May 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 12:32

that track sucks but......................

heheh GO TOYOTA Razz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Thu, 05 May 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys should have a challenge in the JZA70 supra or something Smile

Or maybe the old celica XX

All this fun talk about this game makes me wonder... Do i keep my money saved for the car?

Or do i buy a PS2, GT4 and that 900 degree logitech wheel? Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Thu, 05 May 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 10:20

i don't see how you can lap a 21 km circuit in 2 minutes, it equates to an average speed of 630km/ph, if your gonna photoshop it atleast make it believable ie maybe 4 mintues 50 or something

You'd have to be a wanker to try and pretend a photoshopped time is actually your own legit time.

I did it as a joke and thus was not meant to be believable. Wink It was the prelude to me posting the link to that little kid playing GT4.

I reckon that kid probably is actually playing... he does all the movements at the right time and looks like he's good at countersteering and appears to be concentrating quite hard.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Thu, 05 May 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He looks pretty stoked when he gets a GOLD medal too!!!

I tried teh Nurby-Ring in the 1140hp, NOS'd Nisan R92c LeMans car, and not even CLOSE ! ! 5:30 after a couple of "sighting" laps Mad

I'm trying to setup a 24h LeMans race to B-Spec overnight, and got 1 lap ahead before I handed it over to the computer. The Frig-Tard B-Spec driver keeps spearing off into the wall on the Mulsanne straight, and steering at full-lock INTO the barrier ! ! This loses me about 20secs/lap (should be 20s faster) and wears out the front tyres 2-3 laps early ! ! ! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

NICE WORK on the A.I. Polyphony, you Fv(k!ng JERKS !
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Thu, 05 May 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably need to tweak the suspension settings, and set it to medium pace for the race.
driftymcgee
Regular

April 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Thu, 05 May 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's this way to get codes to verify times.

Quote:

Go to the Rankings sub-menu and position the yellow arrow on your best time (Record). Push the Start button. A unique and personal 32-digit code will appear. Please note down the 32-digit code (top line left to right, then bottom line left to right

Not sure where to verify them but you'll atleast have the code

And if the 5:00:212 lap is legit it's the fastest by quite a bit. http://gt4league.com/site/ runs a comp for best pics and times. 05:06:259 is the fastest on there.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Thu, 05 May 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's what I don't get - The car's already tweaked to ride the bumps at teh Nurburgring - it doesn't GET any easier to drive!!!

Dumb A.I.

I've seen a claimed 4:58 posted on a website - unverified. Using Qual tyres and NOS . . . .

(Not telling which car til I've tried it myself!!!)

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Sat, 07 May 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 10:36

unforgiven wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 10:22

Got it in one, you Crazzzzeeee kid you!

Put medium slicks up-front, hard slicks on the rear, and you should be able to get all the races done on one pitstop (if memory serves). You'll have to set the thing up to your liking after you've fitted those tyres too. Fit the 1031hp Turbo kit and NOS, and don't forget to bunch the gearbox ratios up as tight as possible. Tweak the diff ratio to alter your top-speed on each track.

There's usually one car (Nissan R92cp I think) that sprints away, but don't worry: He's on softer tyres and has to stop twice.

good luck!!!

p.s. The alternative is to start doing one-make series, european/american/japanese races until you've done 25% of the game, then the endurance series opens up and you can win some SERIOUSLY HOT LeMans cars, as well as the F1.

But then you've got the list, so you already knew that! Razz

>:( my gt4 doesnt even have German Touring Car Championship WTF!

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Sat, 07 May 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 12:05

All this fun talk about this game makes me wonder... Do i keep my money saved for the car?

While GT4 is a lotta fun, you gotta remember you can actually feel what it's like to go around a corner when you are in your real car. I'd say screw GT4 and do some work to your car Cool Or save up twice as long and do both(much better option Very Happy )
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Sat, 07 May 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

forget the kiddies game, do up the car. Smile
or see if you friends own it
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Sat, 07 May 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 23:00

just found out the other day a mate owns it and has that logitech momo wheel...

so i'll check it out the next time i'm around there Smile
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Sun, 08 May 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 08:57

86DRFT wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 23:00

just found out the other day a mate owns it and has that logitech momo wheel...

so i'll check it out the next time i'm around there Smile

the momo wheel wont work with GT4
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: GT4 Nurburgring CHALLENGE ! ! Sun, 08 May 2005 03:47 Go to previous message
then he can just buy the good wheel and take it to his friends house when he wants to play.....much cheaper than buying the game+console Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:42 Cambodian Midget League Fighters vs one African lion... outcome?
Next Topic:dog communication
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 19:54:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075020790100098 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.