Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
sold PLEASE DELETE Wed, 20 April 2005 07:57 Go to next message
For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD

Sory this isn't a Toyota (it's my wife's car) but it's a nice quick car worthy of these forum's anyway.

Turbo TX3 AWD 1991 Red sedan with Jetspeed front kit, 17"wheels, lowered pedders suspension, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, BOV, boost controller, black widow alarm and immobileser,
tinted windows, CD player with 6x9's. had a complete engine rebuild 14 months ago and gearbox + clutch rebuilt 18 months ago (have $8,000 reciepts to prove it).
It has 82,000 genuine km's. Comes with 10 months N.S.W. rego.
Anda set of stock 15inch white mags and tyres thrown in for free.
$9000
Cheers,
Kurt.
0423394924 (Penrith area)

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11345http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11346http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11347

Attachment: 1.jpg
(Size: 19.49KB, Downloaded 1740 time(s))
Attachment: 2.jpg
(Size: 21.01KB, Downloaded 1662 time(s))
Attachment: 3.jpg
(Size: 19.85KB, Downloaded 1648 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 23 May 2005 00:56]

Send a private message to this user    
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Wed, 20 April 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way.. these pics were taken on my phone thats why they look crap.
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Thu, 21 April 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey
couple of questions: is that i bit of damage behind the front wheel? do you have the stock front bar?
my bro is looking at getting a new car and he likes the shape of these.
Spence
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Thu, 21 April 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No the car is pretty much in perfect condition. That is a sticker that you can see behind the front wheel and no I don't have the front bar sorry.
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Thu, 21 April 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Negotiable ???

do you happen to have piccies of the interior and is the engine modded or stock??

log books ?? Razz
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Fri, 22 April 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on someone wants to buy it to look Fully Sik
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Fri, 22 April 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah...good one TRD Supra. Nob.

The engine is Pretty much stock appart from a K&N air filter and Blow Off Valve.
The interior is stock and in very good condition with black seat covers and autometer liquid filled boost gage, C.D & 6x9's.
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Fri, 22 April 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate how negotiable are you ??

might be interested.. if you can get me pics of interior, engine bay, and rear and closer shot of that sticker to verify that it is a sticker and not damage..

please send pics to tappelho@bigpond.net.au

cheers
matt
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Fri, 22 April 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah no worries mate i'll get those pics off to you on saturday arvo.
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Sun, 24 April 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry took a bit longer than I thought but I finally got those pics off to u.
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Mon, 25 April 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's a better pic of the beast.http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11430

Attachment: IMG_0136.JPG
(Size: 66.26KB, Downloaded 1137 time(s))

GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Tue, 26 April 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate.. thanks for getting those pics for me .. still thinking about it and seeing if i can organise my fianances ..

cheers
matt
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD Tue, 26 April 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Genuine Km's

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11475
Call Kurt:

Attachment: speedo.JPG
(Size: 50.10KB, Downloaded 1027 time(s))

latin_xlnc
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Wed, 27 April 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey.. nice car... can u send more pics to latin_xlnc@hotmail.com thanks....
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Wed, 27 April 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interior.
The wire sticking out is for a fluro light that is on the dash pluged into the cigarett lighterhttp://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11515

Attachment: interior.JPG
(Size: 81.61KB, Downloaded 907 time(s))

Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Sat, 30 April 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The thin red panel above the brake lights is at the painters right now getting resprayed cause there was a scratch on it and I want the car to look it's best when it gets sold.
Thats why it's missing in this photo.
Any serious offers?

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11569

Attachment: back of TX3.JPG
(Size: 99.46KB, Downloaded 839 time(s))

Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Tue, 03 May 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got the boot panel back from the painters today so she's ready to go.
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Wed, 04 May 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey how are you.. just wanting to know why the front lights (indicator and headlight look like they are frosted or badly sun affected....??
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
icon14.gif  Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Wed, 04 May 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone should buy this now, and take away the decision for me. If i could get some additional capital from the sale of my 85 Soarer I would be all over this (in a polite way). Its a nice car. If nothing in my world changes then good luck with the sale mate. If i find the dosh - i'll be in touch right quick.
regards
Phyro
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Wed, 04 May 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx mate, Good luck with the soarer.

The lights are a bit frosty from the sun but they do clean up well and they don't look any where near as bad as they do in this pic for some reason.
Tex33
Newcomer

May 2005
    -
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Thu, 05 May 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate. go 2 www.fordlaser.com. its a huge tx3 forum. try selling on there
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Fri, 06 May 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i've got it advertised there too.
thanx anyway.
syco
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Fri, 06 May 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is a nice car. I used to see it heaps when it first got those plates after they were on a red sprinter. It's reasonably quick and almost kept up with my turbo sss. But it looks heaps nice.

goodluck with the sale
Speedy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Fri, 06 May 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey $7750 Cash nice m8 what do you rekon?
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Sun, 08 May 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate I think i'll have to pass on the offer, thanx any way.
I'm after $8700 firm or $8300 with only stock rims.

And to Syco's comment about almost being beaten by the TX3.. if it was when you raced it then got beaten by the red sprinter, it was my wife driving and I recon that she won Smile
Anyway after you raced her then you raced me in the sprinter right in front of that unmarked cop car and I got busted doin 160 in a 90 zone but got out of it cause a guy was shot on the other side of the road. Lucky hey.
syco
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Mon, 09 May 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I beat the tx3 with your wife driving, it was in the morning on the way to work, it wasn't much of a race though, we had to stop at about 60km/h cos of traffic. It was heading towards the M4.

I forgot about that race we had on the northern rd. Your car sounds pretty crazy. I have a grey sss. We didn't actually race though did we? Just did a bit of playing around getting ahead of each other I think, until you took off where it goes into 1 lane. I couldn't speed cos I have 1 point.

Either way, both of your cars are in heaps nice condition
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Mon, 09 May 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohh I see,
I was thinking of a different boosted SSS.
C U Around.
syco
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Tue, 10 May 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like today. Saw you fly past me on the northern rd, then you were stopped on the m4, then flew past me on the m4, then saw you stopped at that accident this morning. Were you a witness or something. your car didn't look damaged.

what colour is the other boosted sss. I never seen another one in penrith
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Thu, 12 May 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah my wife was the one in the black mazda and her legs were stuck in the car, thats why i was i was in a hurry. Nothing broken luckly just a very sore leg and a written off car with only 1000km's on the clock.
The other SSS was white and it wasn't in penrith iit was at the runs on the hume hwy.http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11863

Attachment: Picture 002.JPG
(Size: 63.96KB, Downloaded 306 time(s))

Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Fri, 13 May 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finally sold the TX3.
syco
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Mon, 16 May 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, how did that happen, the m4 is a straight rd there. Was it her fault? Glad to hear she is ok
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Mon, 16 May 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She was run off the road then another car smashed into her while she was on the grass.
syco
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Tue, 17 May 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats crazy, how can someone run into her while she was on the grass???

At least she is ok
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: For Sale Turbo TX3 AWD (now with pics) Wed, 18 May 2005 00:42 Go to previous message
Someone in front hit the brakes and another car ran her off the road then a different car didn't think that she would stop so she ran off the road too and obviously didn't expect anyone else to already be on the grass. every thing happens a lot faster at 100km/hr. just unlucky i guess.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: Older model celica or corolla (RWD only), turbo preferred.
Next Topic:Wanted KE35/KE55/KE30! cash ready!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:46:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0091040134429932 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.