Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » ke70 conversion. ??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
boog
Regular

April 2005
icon5.gif  ke70 conversion. ?? Wed, 04 May 2005 09:38 Go to next message
i have a ke70 i was thinking bout an engine conversion was thinking bout the 1ggtte or the 1ggze and what sort of engine bay mods will be needed ???????? is it a easy conversion or is it major headahce ??? or would it be better to just supercharge the 4age i have in it ? i also have a 1ggze charger sitting here just thinking at this stage.........
  Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ke70 conversion. ?? Wed, 04 May 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just turbo the 4age you have in there...

about the same amount of work as fitting the SC14 from the 1ggze but much better results
agp2002
Regular

May 2005
Re: ke70 conversion. ?? Wed, 04 May 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didnt think the standard 4AGE would have enough strength to be turboed, i would suggest getting a 4AGZE and upgrading to a turbo on that.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: ke70 conversion. ?? Wed, 04 May 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agp2002 wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 09:45

I didnt think the standard 4AGE would have enough strength to be turboed, i would suggest getting a 4AGZE and upgrading to a turbo on that.

It will.
boog
Regular

April 2005
Re: ke70 conversion. ?? Thu, 05 May 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i think it will be strong enough for now aslong as i dont go stupid with the boost but i think it for now i will supercharge it for now i have one of them sitting at home.....
drift86levin
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: ke70 conversion. ?? Thu, 05 May 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the stock 4age will be fine with 8psi, and some tuning..even 10psi would be acceptable if you did things properly..
680OST
Regular

August 2004
Re: ke70 conversion. ?? Thu, 05 May 2005 23:24 Go to previous message
1G fits easy as pie, the ony things needed are custom gearbox and crossmember mounts and a custom sump, you just need a rear bolw sump, cut it off just below the pan rail, and turn it around, then weld back on. Radiator fits with the fan on the front, and there is still enough room for a 70mm thick cooler between there and the grill, albeit a little tight. I have this in my KE70 wagon and it is a very snug fit indeed, although a pain in the ass to get in and out without srcatching my very nicely painted engine bay Confused

6BOOST Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Solexes on 2T
Next Topic:compression question
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 23:39:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050349235534668 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.