Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86. Thu, 05 May 2005 08:39 Go to next message
Just put 4AGE into Sprinter, and the clutch line is in the way of the extractors, I did a search and found out to fix the problem I need to get a new clutch line made up with a banjo fitting on the slave cylinder end so it goes on a 90 degree angle and over the extractors, but I could not find any info on where to go to get this done, I have to get it done tomorrow, and am planning on going to pirtek, but i read they will charge heaps, I was just wondering if someone can tell me where they got theirs done at and how much it cost?
Thanks heaps if anyone can help me out with this.
Cheers.
-Whitchy-
  Send a private message to this user    
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86. Thu, 05 May 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pittwater Brake and Clutch

Phone: 9913 8550
Fax: 9970 8159
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86. Thu, 05 May 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or try motorsport connections in seven hills
get it about 25cm long?.. Cant remember how long I got mine.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86. Thu, 05 May 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pirtek or enzed would charge like $40 tops. i would think a performance place or the like would be more expensive?
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86. Thu, 05 May 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can get a brake line that fits nicely,

easy option, PM anthony kellam, he sold me one for around 50 bucks. works well
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86. Thu, 05 May 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i did a search for that motorsport connection but couldn't find a number or an address for it? Can someone please help me out with that? Think I may just go with pirtek cause I know where that is!
Thanks for the help info guys!
Cheers!
-Whitchy-
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86. Thu, 05 May 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Burt Bros Automotive Services
Brake & Clutch Services
116 - 118 Fairfield St
Fairfield
NSW, 2165
Ph: (02) 9681 1188
Fax: (02) 9681 4842

They did my new lines and at a good price.not that I can remember it at this time.
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86. Thu, 05 May 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
enzed
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86. Thu, 05 May 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHITCHY wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 21:57

yeah i did a search for that motorsport connection but couldn't find a number or an address for it? Can someone please help me out with that? Think I may just go with pirtek cause I know where that is!
Thanks for the help info guys!
Cheers!
-Whitchy-

Ahhh crud. I went and got mine from them but i can't for the life of me remember the addy. It's really easy to find though. It's just off Abbott Rd... Powers Rd maybe?
Ahh, just found the number. It's 9838 7272. Hope that helps.

Eddie.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86. Fri, 06 May 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=37434&rid=5429&S=b4fdb11a82ca33fbde84174 f12164889&pl_view=&start=0#msg_333308
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Where to get a new clutch line made up with banjo fitting for AE86. Fri, 06 May 2005 03:30 Go to previous message
its sweet, I fond a brake line laying around, fitted straight in!
Thanks for the help and info!
-Whitchy-
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Engineering certificates and defects
Next Topic:Rally of Canberra (some pics for those who couldn't make it)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:37:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048849582672119 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.