Toymods » The Outhouse » forza motorsport

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
opasan
Regular

October 2004
Re: forza motorsport Thu, 21 April 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umm off the topic sort of...

does any1 know why they created forza motorsport the game, coz there is a workshop and a drag team down the road to me called forza motorsport

any relevance???

for me splinter cell is the shaittt... even though it was one of d first games released...
  Send a private message to this user    
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Thu, 21 April 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
opasan wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 17:50

Umm off the topic sort of...

does any1 know why they created forza motorsport the game, coz there is a workshop and a drag team down the road to me called forza motorsport

any relevance???

for me splinter cell is the shaittt... even though it was one of d first games released...

i have pandora tomorrow, it is SO much fun to play! but GT4 hasnt left my console since i got it...

Eldar.O.
opasan
Regular

October 2004
Re: forza motorsport Thu, 21 April 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lately i've been ripping in to the tightass version of nba live
ESPN 2k5 lol... pretty good, cnt seem to put the control down though...
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: forza motorsport Thu, 21 April 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
opasan wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 20:29

lately i've been ripping in to the tightass...

ARGH

Razz
opasan
Regular

October 2004
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 22 April 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... my bad

should really read wat i wrote b4 posting....

lately i've been rippin into the tightass games...

edit*
appon futher inspection noticed i wrote pretty much same thing....

jst cant win.. will get off now lol

[Updated on: Fri, 22 April 2005 12:35]

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: forza motorsport Sat, 23 April 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing i know what you meant. i was just taking the piss Razz
opasan
Regular

October 2004
Re: forza motorsport Sat, 23 April 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol...

i realised somethin was up lol....
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 27 April 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i work in the gaming industry and i can poersonally say that forza is not a GT4 ripoff but more a GT4 killer. I personally laugh at gt4 when it says it is a realistic simulator, arent they meant to be at least a little bit real?? Forza will own all racing games on any console. Have a look at the graphics and also the playability and tell me what you all think seriously. I have played a full version of the game and all i can say is FARK this thing is wicked *drool*
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: forza motorsport Wed, 27 April 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kdogg wrote on Wed, 27 April 2005 16:45

hey guys i work in the gaming industry and i can poersonally say that forza is not a GT4 ripoff but more a GT4 killer. I personally laugh at gt4 when it says it is a realistic simulator, arent they meant to be at least a little bit real?? Forza will own all racing games on any console. Have a look at the graphics and also the playability and tell me what you all think seriously. I have played a full version of the game and all i can say is FARK this thing is wicked *drool*

hehehe cant wait

and i havent even played the demo Shocked
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: forza motorsport Sun, 01 May 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Played forza for the first time yesterday. Hugely impressed, like it better than GT4 simply because it is set out better. It also lets you drift.. Now Im not going to get into an arguement about which game is more realistic, but in real life you can drift... and in GT4 you cant. Although after thrashing a hachi round a track I changed to Tsukuba for some time-attack at which point I much preffered GT4 probably only because I had racked up heaps of hours on GT4/Tsukuba.

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sun, 01 May 2005 15:07

Played forza for the first time yesterday. Hugely impressed, like it better than GT4 simply because it is set out better. It also lets you drift.. Now Im not going to get into an arguement about which game is more realistic, but in real life you can drift... and in GT4 you cant. Although after thrashing a hachi round a track I changed to Tsukuba for some time-attack at which point I much preffered GT4 probably only because I had racked up heaps of hours on GT4/Tsukuba.

I agree. As far as actual circuit racing realism is concerned, GT4 has a slight upper hand. The sense of speed in Forza just isn't quite there.

Having said that, Forza 0wn5 GT without a doubt. Every little gripe I had about GT4 has been answered in Forza (even tiny details like being able to change the colour of your car). Fancy putting a Beams 3SGE in your AE86??? Well, now you can... And bolt a turbo onto it too for over 300kw. Planning a new paint job on your real car? Do it in Forza where you can do almost anything to the cars appearance - and what is great is that this aspect of the game doesn't cross into ricey-ness.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah! so you can just drive "normal" cars in forza?

I was under the impression it was only supercars and prototypes and stuff
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 11:11

Ah! so you can just drive "normal" cars in forza?

I was under the impression it was only supercars and prototypes and stuff

It's basically just like GT dude. You can get most cars I guess. Haven't got too far into the game yet. There's around 300 cars if I remember correctly... Including 2000GTs Very Happy

It seriously kicks butt. An SR20 actually sounds like an SR20 and an EVO Lancer actually sounds like it should. And when you start to put the big turbos on cars the sounds start to get REALLY good.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will probably buy it this weekend but won't be able to play it straight away as i have an assignment to do for uni and even the next weekend i will have to do the second group part of my assignment ahh
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, you can also drive most Ferraris - including my favourite, the Dino, and the Enzo. There are a shitload of JGTC cars you can drive and Le mans cars too. The Bentley is just insanely good.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 11:16

i will probably buy it this weekend but won't be able to play it straight away as i have an assignment to do for uni and even the next weekend i will have to do the second group part of my assignment ahh

Has it actually been released yet? When was the release date anyways?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supposed to be released third of may aka tomorrow.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 11:20

supposed to be released third of may aka tomorrow.

Ah ok. Well, if anyone has any doubt, I'm here to tell you it is so worth it!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just checked Games Wizards website and it now says the 5th of May or this thursday, might just buy it in my lunch hour at least then i can veg out and home friday night and play it.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got the iso but the friken rars are corrupt Mad
Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[It also lets you drift.. Now Im not going to get into an arguement about which game is more realistic, but in real life you can drift... and in GT4 you cant.

LMAO... mate I can drift in both games, hell even my 13 y/o brother can. GT4 with the DFP and Forza with its oversized controller. A workmate got Forza last Thursday to review, had a go the other day. Pretty good game, I'm fan of both. Better trackset on Forza. Trying to compare these games is stupid, it really comes down to if your either a Xbox fan or a PS2 fan. Pretty pissed off you can't get rid of the two tone on the AE86 in Forza but being able to change the colour of cars/put on decals etc.. is something GT4 misses out on. Also, having the choice to do engine swaps is pretty freakin' cool too.

LOL it took me about 5 edits to get the quote right.

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 04:32]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Trying to compare these games is stupid

??????

How can anyone avoid it? It's obvious that it's a direct competitor to GT4!

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 04:25]

Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Because all you get is Xbox fans slinging shit at the PS2 fans.

"omgz mines teh prity!"

"sif! minez is!"

And whatever.

Edit - Is Microsoft releasing a decent wheel to go with Forza?

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 04:35]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josho wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 14:28

Because all you get is Xbox fans slinging shit at the PS2 fans.

"omgz mines teh prity!"

"sif! minez is!"

And whatever.

Pffft... I have an Xbox and a PS2. I love playing them both. You can't avoid comparing Forza and GT4 when both have something good that the other doesn't. I know in the magazine review that I'm doing I'll be using that comparison.

I'm sure if everyone wants to act like little kids then there may be a slinging match.
Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 14:35

[Pffft... I have an Xbox and a PS2. I love playing them both. You can't avoid comparing Forza and GT4 when both have something good that the other doesn't. I know in the magazine review that I'm doing I'll be using that comparison.

I'm sure if everyone wants to act like little kids then there may be a slinging match.

Thats about all I've seen in this thread so far. Razz

But seeing as you own both you can see from both sides of the fence, but some here have just said it will own the other without actually playing both.

Post up your review when its done dude, actually, what magazine are you writing it for?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josho wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 14:16

[It also lets you drift.. Now Im not going to get into an arguement about which game is more realistic, but in real life you can drift... and in GT4 you cant.

LMAO... mate I can drift in both games, hell even my 13 y/o brother can.

You cant drift in GT4. Yes we've all held the ass out and used n2o to keep it going. But its just not drift, the game has the inbuilt function to always snap you back over once u try to correct line. Its just wrong, end of story.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone in Perth wants this game i can probably get it tonight at work...

Eldar.O.
Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 17:32

[You cant drift in GT4. Yes we've all held the ass out and used n2o to keep it going. But its just not drift, the game has the inbuilt function to always snap you back over once u try to correct line. Its just wrong, end of story.

Wow, thats strange how I can link alot of corners with a Levin puttng out 240hp. No nitrous.

Your car snaps back because you're probably still at full countersteer when the car regains grip. Have you got the driver aids turned off? Also if you're using racing slicks, you're very unlikely to break traction. You can't just throw the car into a corner and expect it to drift.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josho wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 17:48

bathurst-91 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 17:32

[You cant drift in GT4. Yes we've all held the ass out and used n2o to keep it going. But its just not drift, the game has the inbuilt function to always snap you back over once u try to correct line. Its just wrong, end of story.

Wow, thats strange how I can link alot of corners with a Levin puttng out 240hp. No nitrous.

Your car snaps back because you're probably still at full countersteer when the car regains grip. Have you got the driver aids turned off? Also if you're using racing slicks, you're very unlikely to break traction. You can't just throw the car into a corner and expect it to drift.

http://img60.echo.cx/img60/9924/youarecool1fw.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 07:55]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, you are so cool for posting a picture, brilliant.

i have many pics of me drifting an ma61, ford GT, GT40, a race spec rx7, ae86, ta22 etc.

its not exactly easy, but then again nothing is, it does take practise...

Eldar.O.
Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 17:55

http://img60.echo.cx/img60/9924/youarecool1fw.jpg

Yeah, totally... Cool

How am I so fucking cool?

You Forza fans are a cranky bunch. Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 08:02]

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 18:00

yes, you are so cool for posting a picture, brilliant.

i have many pics of me drifting an ma61, ford GT, GT40, a race spec rx7, ae86, ta22 etc.

its not exactly easy, but then again nothing is, it does take practise...

Eldar.O.

i was making light of the fact that it sounded like he was bragging, hero. Rolling Eyes

Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 18:04

i was making light of the fact that it sounded like he was bragging, hero. Rolling Eyes

Mate, I wasn't bragging, I never said I did it well. Razz

Just trying to get the point across that drift on GT4 is possible.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did say 'sounded' like you were bragging. its just how it came across, seeing as you were the only one with that point of view. okay Smile
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: forza motorsport Mon, 02 May 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Settle down Ladies. There's plenty of console gaming to go around for everyone. I don't have any problems with the "race drift" in the less-grippy GT4 cars, although I haven't tried the all-out D1-style showy drift yet. It's just not fast enough! Shocked . . . Try the little Ginetta G4 tweaked up to 220hp - it flows beautifully around el Capitan.

I'll have Forza hand-delivered to my doorstep tomorrow night, so I should have a fair assesment in a couple of days.

oh - I have the 900degree Driving Force Pro for PS2, and a shitty $60 wheel for the Xbox. I don't think Xbox is capable of force feedback, because Microsoft are ghey pooftahs widt teh AIDZz and dah devaschtating Hepatitas A,B and C.

Check the GT4 thread in "General car talk" for my cockpit. Very Happy
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: forza motorsport Thu, 05 May 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got my hands on it this morning and played it for a few hours. My best car is still the maxed out EVO VIII. Pushing around 500kw it leaves any car Ive raced behind so far its not funny (other cars are out of vision by the time Im at 200km/h).

Tried making a sprinter with a max upgraded 3S-GTE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Only 340kw but 600+NM of torque. So much power, steering and accelerating at the same time results in major sideways. Cant keep it straight too easily. And seems to get to 150km/h in less than 8 seconds.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: forza motorsport Thu, 05 May 2005 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i played it too, fucking awsome. stock ae86 in gt4 vs forza, forza was heaps better dynamics wise. graphics are awsome, damage is too cool and drifting is easy. hell yeah!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Thu, 05 May 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was gonna put the 3SGTE in my Trueno as well, but decided that a turbo Beams engine would be much cooler. It's now got over 400kw and fucking hammers!

I agree about the Evo - it just kicks arse. Sounds awesome too. I bought an R34 a couple of nights ago and fully worked that as well. fucking missile.

Anyways, the most fun-to-drift car I have is and FD RX7 which i put a 20B in and fully worked it. I reckon it's more fun with the 13B though coz it just screams.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: forza motorsport Thu, 05 May 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sooo... What's the verdict for the guys that have played the full version of forza?

Good? Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Thu, 05 May 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 09:25

sooo... What's the verdict for the guys that have played the full version of forza?

Good? Smile

Kicks ass. Nod Nod Nod
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a copy yesterday.. Only had limited time to play it last night but first impression is UNREAL! Smile

I doubt i'll leave the house this weekend.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kinda just rubs salt into the wound that you can't get that 900 degree logitech momo steering wheel for xbox then, huh

Here's me hoping they bring forza out on PC. Smile
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bought it last night, played it for just over two hours, first impression is great although the graphics aren't as good as expected, ie track surafce and environment not up to PGR2, physics is awesome, so far i have around ten cars only to have been worked seriously one the VIS integra type R, 463kw everything maxed out will wheelspin up to 5th gear. Other car S14 200sx has just over 400kw, needs a 2 way lsd and the best tyres to be fully modded, had a bit of fun in the test drive section, pulling line lockers general doeys and practicing drift. Woot best burnouts out of any game.
I have no aids, so a few lock ups but all is good. Integra is a bitch to drive too much power for the front wheels but its kicks the opponents arse, i have a spec C WRX that is yet to be touched
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree Corona - the graphics aren't right up there, but the fun makes up for it I reckon. Also the brake lock-up thing I noticed too.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i'll bump the difficulty up to hard tonight, found i kinda kicked medium by a bit unless being a tool, some good battles on the hill stages though, once your in front you can walk away, but it isn't easy to pass properly. Shoot up the inside and they'll just push you over on the dirt, generally i can get them coming out of the corner but a few i have managed to outbreak ie i had a great battle in the 200 with a mark 3 supra, it was damn fun. I was faster but he was good at defending the line so i really had to try to get passed him.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone raced the blue mountains track ,do parts of that remind you of Bathurst and is it supposed to be an aus kinda race or just some made up track. ie entry to pitt straight similar to bathurst the hill climb kind of dippers and very long straight.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 11:43

anyone raced the blue mountains track ,do parts of that remind you of Bathurst and is it supposed to be an aus kinda race or just some made up track. ie entry to pitt straight similar to bathurst the hill climb kind of dippers and very long straight.

It's pretty much all the same as Bathurst, except it's been re-arranged.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i take it they did this to be dodgy and avoid having to pay licensing fees etc, by why call it blue mountains, at first when i saw blue mountains i thought maybe catalina or something lol, but its been closed for years and i'd doubt they'd know about it.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 15:04

i take it they did this to be dodgy and avoid having to pay licensing fees etc, by why call it blue mountains, at first when i saw blue mountains i thought maybe catalina or something lol, but its been closed for years and i'd doubt they'd know about it.

Yeah, but then it's kinda funny that they were able to get licences to use things like Ferrari etc, and also include damage in the game - something that many other games weren't able to do.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
weird i know, i just can't wait to get home from work and play it again, ahhh damn me for being lazy i have an assignmnet to do this weekend so i can't just play forza, i wanna get some new cars, i love the fact there is a series for barge cars ie one that are over 1700kg damn the monaro for just being under that i think, i wanted to sell my mustang pfft stupid ford, but need it for the mustang only races.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok question for all you peeps that already have forza, just list what car you started with region, power output of said car and current completion status, just wanna know where everyone is up to
Me: Asia, S14, 6% completion and i think 412kw in my 200sx.
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Realistic?

What the hell are you dudes smoking? No game will ever be sufficiently realistic as to accurately replicate the feeling of actually driving a car. Understeer, locking the tyres, drifting Whatever.... They all lack the most simple and profound characteristic. The forces acting on you that you FEEL. Rex cares not if it was coded by the Lord himself it wont be 'Realistic'.

Rex has played both and remains 100% Objective simply because he is so rad.

Having said that Forza pips GT4. Not by a huge margin at all. The gamepley TRIES to be more realistic and is a somewhat more accurate representation or car physics.

But its not just that, its the little things. Like extensive Multiplayer, buying and selling online, the way the car sounds after exhausts, dogboxes, Superchargers. Having to keep a class within strict class restrictions is another nice touch.

Suck His Balls, Geeks!!!

REXY
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeas rex no matter what happens it will never be realistic per se, but its getting close, you = more geeky than me cos you have both Laughing Laughing .
Yeah love the sound as it improves upon mods, love to here the turbo spooling up in the 200l, i just need a steering wheel now to make it a little closer,
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: forza motorsport Fri, 06 May 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so who's playing it with a wheel?
ive got a shitty wheel i got in a $50 controller/wheel pack Laughing its so crap, no pedals, its got analog paddles for accelerate/brake Rolling Eyes although its only got like 270deg movement or something so you dont have to keep taking your hand off the accelerator Confused
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: forza motorsport Sat, 07 May 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"its just not drift"

end of story.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Sat, 07 May 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 11:16

"its just not drift"

end of story.

wtf, i am just playing with the controller and at the moment am finding it piss easy even on hard bar maybe a race or two. only thiung i need is a bit more throttle modulation and brake but i am still caning it, i have some drift replays with the S14, best track for drift i reckon is maple valley or something like that, the long sweepers just hold the car at like 45 degrees for ages it fucking awesome.
I am now about 20% after a long night and an early morning this morning. Have pretty much done all the amateur races bar mustang, heavy weight, Z, rotary and i think one is still locked, have done some of the pro races and have unlocked championship but am yet to compete, i got an MR2 t-bar turbo than the VIS version awesome sold the standard one, bought a mines R32 GTR, and have won countless other car and sold those which are crap or kinda doubles as i already have a car that is better and completes in the same class

I have the Ferrari 612 Scagletti or whatever, drifts ok for a 1800kg car, and my old classic the 550 syder porsche mmm after an engine transplant and some mods it weighs about 600kg and has 273kw, quite fast but cahllenging to drive as it loops it round a lot, as does the Mr2 if you get a little adventurous with the throttle.
Have heaps of other cars hardly worth mentioning but the game is very addictive but a little easy i guess it will get harder soon.
Had a couple of good duels in the Group B catehory in my mustang, constantly battling with a dodge honest in one corner the lead change three times and without touchign each other.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Sat, 07 May 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ps i bought a trueno dumped a 3sgte in it and threw money at mods, POS i say can't corner for crap and can't hold it sideways anywhere near as well as the S14, which i will keep just for fun, little slow for the races now. but its always fun to race it with the F50's and watch the replays as i drift around the rack blocking the racing line and having them sit behind me
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: forza motorsport Sat, 07 May 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 13:38

ps i bought a trueno dumped a 3sgte in it and threw money at mods, POS i say can't corner for crap and can't hold it sideways anywhere near as well as the S14, which i will keep just for fun, little slow for the races now. but its always fun to race it with the F50's and watch the replays as i drift around the rack blocking the racing line and having them sit behind me

Laughing be prepared for flaming...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Sat, 07 May 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sat, 07 May 2005 04:18]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: forza motorsport Sat, 07 May 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
meh i couldn't really give a shit, i am telling the truth if they can't handle it well good on them, but my opinion is the car is hard to drift and handles like a bucket of shit, i spent 100 grand on it to get return a bucket fo shit so i am pretty pissed about that. The S14 is loads more fun, plus the biggest problem with the Ae86 is the fact that beacuse it has a better power to weight ratio it spins the wheels easier and hence when drifting will bounce off the limiter and with simulation damage on by the end of a good lap the car is slow and you win nothing as it all goes into repairing the motor, whereas the S14 will drift fourth gear sit just off the erdline and hold it there for however long you want.
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:try this one
Next Topic:a very weird picture....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:05:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084187984466553 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.