Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Who is a gun photoshop guru ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Tue, 03 May 2005 23:33 Go to next message
Can someone whack some wheels on this car ...

http://carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.pr ivate_vehicle?vehicle_id=2101271&current_rec=1 1&total_rec=18&sort_type=&make_id=40&a mp;model_id=3955&keyword=SPORT&state_id=-1 &search_distance=25
  Send a private message to this user    
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eugh, why on earth would you want that?
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://private.carsales.com.au/photos/455967.jpg

done.

what ya think?
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA andrew u are a classic .. looks good ...
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 10:13

eugh, why on earth would you want that?

go to google and type renault clio sport reviews instead of wasting posting space
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm only the greatest hatch of the new milleniumm shame about the seating position and french build quality but if you can get over that there is huge fun to be had. Motor likens it to the raw appeal of the original rex's.
Lap's wakefield park quicker than and XR6 turbo nuff said.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someones done their research ... Razz

But as this is not a renoot forum, no need to go into details .. so are there any photoshop gooroos !?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Les lets just say that i have considered buying one oh and that wasn't research, i knew it all off the top of my head cos i read to much shit about cars.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes there ugly
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 12:57

Rolling Eyes there ugly

So are you. Razz
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing touchê
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 12:57

Rolling Eyes there ugly

they'll wipe that ugly smirk off your face when they kill you though, they aren't visually the nicest car to look at but they are a good package,2.0l engie stuffed where the 1.4l used to be 124kw in a car that weighs 1035kg is always fun
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
icon10.gif  Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~endlich/renow.jpg

Very Happy Laughing Surprised
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh, doesn't scare me.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaa funny comments .. and also the spotty wheels !!

is that what you have on your car mate ?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't laugh a guy won a pretty big motorkhana in a clio recently and they were running steelies on it, was pictured in motor, when i was at eastern creek two weeks ago for the drifting they had a motorkhana set up on the skid pan and let me tell you the clio was putting a good fight up against all the porsche boys looked a lot faster than a lot of them.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no doubt they are gun cars .. PICS PLEASE !!!!
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~wtf/index.php?image=other/monsterclio.jpg
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muhuhahahhahaha out of my way porsche boys.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAHAHAHAHAA !!! Laughing
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
30 secs in paint Razz

http://img53.echo.cx/img53/423/clio5cf.jpg
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm, these seem like quick little cars. whats the power up options for one of these? are they easy to get into the 14s down the 1/4? it looks like they might run about a mid 15 stock.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Wed, 04 May 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah they run mid fifteens stock, not a lot of room in the engine bay because it is not designed to fit a 2.0l engine, there are a few places that mod them, but will be quite expensive cos they are the euro houses, ie they do all the mods on BMW's audi's etc. Motor pretty much says there's not much point in modding them cos they are already so good.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Thu, 05 May 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i've gotta upload a side-on photo of my soarer so someone can photochop it
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Thu, 05 May 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u want white dots on ur wheels
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Fri, 06 May 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 06:49

Motor pretty much says there's not much point in modding them cos they are already so good.

Errr, 124kW from 2.0L, vvt-i and 11:1 compression is not what I'd call good.

The vvti 3sge pumps out 150kW, that I call good. (lets not even talk about the honda).
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Fri, 06 May 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 11:56

Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 06:49

Motor pretty much says there's not much point in modding them cos they are already so good.

Errr, 124kW from 2.0L, vvt-i and 11:1 compression is not what I'd call good.

The vvti 3sge pumps out 150kW, that I call good. (lets not even talk about the honda).

hmm, its more of a "complete packeaged car" if u know whai i mean UZ ... power to weight, handling (but looks it like a bread box hehe)

sure the toyo has more power, but track times and magazine reviews reveal all ... the clio is undoubtedly THE hot hatch
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Fri, 06 May 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not doubt the package, I'm just showing that the motor still has potential.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Fri, 06 May 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh yeh no doubt ... MOST decent NA motors i.e. from the type r, celica, clio CAN increase in HP ... but cost a heap 2 do ...

its a good package off the bat and will stay pretty much stock as cost will be prohibitive to mod
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Fri, 06 May 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
power is not the only thing though, it has 200nm of torque which is the same as the Beams 3sge, so its not that much different.
The new clio's have 131kw but the one he is looking at only has 124kw. The clio engine is also very flexible, peak power is not the only thing that makes a great engine, with the spread of torque throughout the range i'd doubt it'd be much slower than an equivalent weighted car with a beams engine.
But there is probably more potential to still mod the clio engine than the beams, i'd say for starters in a larger car better extractors could be run, the design would be compromised in the clio due to lack of space.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Fri, 06 May 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 10:31

power is not the only thing though, it has 200nm of torque which is the same as the Beams 3sge, so its not that much different.

Wow, the 2L clio motor has the same amount of torque as the 2L 3s motor. Theres a fucking surprise.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Fri, 06 May 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well considering an Sr20de only has 179nm of torque it may not be a surprise but it helps to clarify the situation. My point being that peak power doesn't tell the whole story to a cars performance, a felxible torque curve such as that in the clio makes it both a pleasant and easier car to drive fast, take a look at the 2zzge yay 181nm of torque from a 1.8l but it shoved up to high making the car very hard to exploit to its full potential, whereas a engine like the clio's which will pull from as low as 2000rpm is a much more pleasant drive and faster in the real world.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Fri, 06 May 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 12:40

well considering an Sr20de only has 179nm of torque it may not be a surprise but it helps to clarify the situation. My point being that peak power doesn't tell the whole story to a cars performance, a felxible torque curve such as that in the clio makes it both a pleasant and easier car to drive fast, take a look at the 2zzge yay 181nm of torque from a 1.8l but it shoved up to high making the car very hard to exploit to its full potential, whereas a engine like the clio's which will pull from as low as 2000rpm is a much more pleasant drive and faster in the real world.

Faster on the road, not on the track. As long as a cars power band is good, there shouldn't be much difference in speed, except inital launch and for day driving when you're not revving the crap out of it all the time.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who is a gun photoshop guru ? Fri, 06 May 2005 04:24 Go to previous message
my point exactly, although in the case of the 2zzge it still falls of the second cams on slower corner on a track and the clio is faster than a Xr6 turbo around wakefield, so you's hardly say its disadvantaged ther either. But yes it genrally makes for a good city car, where as a peaky car can be better for the track or dyno for wank factor.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BattleField 1942
Next Topic:Quick, "TheStitt" is Not Around!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 22:24:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072641372680664 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.