Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 12:04 Go to next message
would u: (assuming she's someone important to u)

1. drop her (not worth the effort)
2. tell her up front - short term approach
3. tell her indirectly (implying) - long term approach
4. double team - u both join forces, mission: lose weight
this means u will eat wat she eats, gym when she gyms etc.
5. other - please explain...
  Send a private message to this user    
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be peeved if my man dumped me because I got fat. Then again it depends on how fat you're talking and whether it was over a long period of time (in which you could discuss it casually and work on doing something together (option 4) or whether it happened way quickly. Either way tackling it together is best.
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont chix get fat if they drink the wrong flavour milkshake or something like that? i remember i picked that up somewhere... 'that milkshake will go straight to my ass'

h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^ agreed... no 4 dude... best option i reckon its pretty tight that some one would dump another person coz there fatter
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicks reckon everything goes straight to their hips, thighs, stomach, bum etc. Doesn't make it true.
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thx for clarifying that, i just thought there was some medical truth behind it thats all.

wot about sex, is that a solution?
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well who cares if it works -- it will be fun trying.
Garage_KooK01
Regular

November 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true dat lol
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Fat chicks, tall chicks, coloured chicks and skinny chicks - they're all lovely.

When you get older you'll realise that no-ones an oil painting and no-one will be physically beautiful forever.

Fat chicks love, cry, laugh and live just like everyone else. They're just as human as anyone else. Give them a break, they're beautiful people.

seeyuzz
river

PS: However, if she bought a French car, I'd drop her in a heart-beat Rolling Eyes
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it would give me an excuse to get fat too. no obeisity allowed though. Wink
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was lovely
that was class

...ur all talk
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
verbatim ... you seem to have an obsession about fat chicks...

why is this so?

why do you think that being slightly overweight is some kind of major impediment to having good sex or an ongoing relationship or that it creates some kind of communication berlin wall?

in fact. ..

WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?

do you prefer skinny chicks with eating dissorders?

are you looking for a 16yr old who's 6 foot tall and sexually adept?

have you ever questioned your own expectations of your partners?

HOW'S THIS FOR TALK:
MASTURBATE LESS FREQUENTLY!

Laughing Laughing
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoooooooooooooa soo much power in words man, chill-ax.... im just trying to kill some time while i wait for my downloads to finish man.

and for ur information i tried to cancel that last one, darn lightning fast internet connection... couldnt stop it in time
-_-'

neway peace
josh
BigBadBenny
Regular

May 2002
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My experiance has been that All Girls have Problems!
Fat girls are headcases because socitey looks at them as being lazy.
Skinny girls are headcases because their paranoid about becoming fat bacause they are already picking on the fatties. This is only a very small overview of my opinion of girls and weight, it only becomes more complicated.
Ladies, just leave your baggage at the door please.

Ok so who wants to rebutt me?
(I'm expecting it)
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't dump a chick i'm seeing if she got fat... that would be fucken low.

However... I do take weight into account when scoping for girls simply because I am uber skinny due to a genetic muscle disorder** and if I went out with a girl who's like 65kg or over I'd prolly look even more like a toothpick than I need to. Also, if I ever pissed her off I'd be in fear of my life because she'd be able to throw me around.

** if you want to know what I mean take a look at my pic in the "get to know your tyomodders" thread.
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BBB - I don't know if I can refute what you're saying because most women do have issues with their image. Everyone is always paranoid about putting on weight and becoming 'fat' and not being as uber skinny as the models/presenters they see on tv/movies/billboards etc
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 21:34

are you looking for a 16yr old who's 6 foot tall and sexually adept?

sounds like my girlfriend Confused

Wouldnt dump a girl if she got fat... if we're talking the kind of shit where she needs my "support" and shit fuck that.

im not saying if she put on a few kilos what i would kick her ass to the curb, but if the bitch suddenly thinks that she can eat fatty foods and shit ill dump her before she even gets fat, thats just not healthy for your body..

maybe my views wil change later on, 25 days till im 18 anyway Confused

if you care about someone its not going to matter what they look like, however, im not exactly looking for a wife, i want someone who enjoys the same shit as me, party time Cool

call me a prick, meh, i dont think you have reason to, anyway, i dont care Smile

oh, and yes, all women are self concious, even the best looking ones say their fat and ugly to make themselves feel better when we say "no your not", and they get pissed off if we dont say anything.

and the ones who think they're "slightly overweight" blow their weight completely out of proportion, i prefer a girl with a bit of meat!

men are from mars women are from fuck knows where, but it aint in this galaxy.

Eldar.O.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All this thought comes from these bloody magazines like FMH 100...

Honestly who gives a fuck who are the top most sexiest women.. Personally That list is a good thing, 100 women I'D NEVER GO OUT WITH.... Each one of them has had quite a few hours on Photoshop, Imagine some of the shit ppl can do with modifying a car with photoshop, well imagine what a professional can do with a body!!

There is a HUGE misunderstanding with Girls who are slightly overweight...
Some blokes out there can be very cruel in judgement and yeah pricks in many ways, that yeah they'd never be seen with a "FAT" Girl...
The reason there is judgement is generally that yeah if my girl friend was a bit more than say the usual weight it wouldn't be something like "ohh no i've lost all my love for her" coz if thats the case with anyone, u obviously saw only skin deep in the first place, if you honestly looked through the external (which is at least not anorexic and ugly from throwin their food up, at least they are eating food not vommiting it in a toilet) they would see that love comes from tryin to do the right thing and this would be super difficult to discuss but on the health factor of life, having more body fat is never a healthy option of life, its about actually wantin to help them, not break up with them coz thats a horrible thing to do to them. If they are Geniunely not interested in their well being or taking care of themselves then yeah then I don't think they deserve someone elses love because how can u love someone else if u can't love urself.

I don't know how the fuck some blokes get ANY girls whatsoever, let alone have enough personality "or faking the lack of personality" to actually get more than one girl by sleeping around or cheating with..

I've been with my girl friend for 10 months, shes the most gorgeous thing in the world to me, shes got amazing eyes, a smile that could melt my heart into a puddle of emotions, a personality that I connect to like titanium... Notice how when u find the one, things like "BOOBS" "ASS" or "FIGURE" aren't mentioned? that is gonna wear out VERY quickly and when these blokes realise that there is more to life than just sex and how a girl looks, they will be on their own with other blokes treatin the girls as a person and they shall be treated the same.

I'd honestly laugh the amount of blokes that would comment on how a girl looks, it'd be funny for a group of girls to make their judgment on the bloke, see how it feels.

So yeah next time you think a Girl might be slightly off her "AVERAGE AGE WEIGHT", find out a bit more about her more than just the first impression, i very much doubt you know what ur missing....

Sorry for the long post just yeah wanna tell u what i think, if you think its Woosy i've got nothin else to say but "I honestly don't give a shit" I've said what i believe, I know my gf wants to stay with me, so I must have some decent morals, if these are too Woosy for some i think you should think about what i wrote somemore (u are missin out on more than u think)

Cheers,
Adrian

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2005 06:07]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Fri, 06 May 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh. My missus was skinny when I first went out with her. I have fed her enough to make her gain a few kilos. Now she's voluptuous. Personally, I think a real woman should have curves.
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you really have to blow up the window size so that reading the posts became a bitch due to scrolling left and right?
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate to post a "2HITCOMBO" on this thread but i figured the best way to read wot trd-st162 wrote was to copy and paste it into word and read it from there....

word count: 600

fark dat, i'll read it later. man why u gotta write a thesus?
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wish the mods would go into one of this guys threads and tell him to f off
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-ST162 wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 02:42

<unphotochopped> vs <photochopped>
Cheers,
Adrian

I really think she's fucking ugly in both pictures! And she can't sing neither Razz
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-ST162 a.k.a Adrian.

your obviously quite mature and know what your talking about, but mate, when your young, and your still in the "ill do stupid shit even if it hurts" phase (i.e. jackass) you dont really give a shoe about all of that "connection" stuff....

i mean, fair enough with later on, you need someone you can get along with for a partner and whatever, but since your young you need to sample whats out there...

ill only stay with a girl for 4-5 months max as a girlfriend, although you think this is prickish, i dont tell the girl to get fucked, we still go out etc.

and if your all thinking about sex 24/7, thats fucked up, i dont find sex all tht crash hot.... Confused

meh, what do i know. who cares n stuff..

off to go eat breakfast Very Happy

last thought: GUYS, no matter what, dont call girls names, treat them with respect, besides, if your a good bloke to all girls, youll get even more because they know youll treat them right... doesnt mean you can go wild with them behind closed doors though.

Eldar.O.
barned01
Regular

September 2003
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soarerchic wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 21:56

Well who cares if it works -- it will be fun trying.

http://img162.echo.cx/img162/7769/regis9nz.jpg
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd hit it...?

YOU DO HIT IT!
Soarerchic told me.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adrian - believe it or not it's actually a part of human psychology to use appearance as a gauge as to whether someone will be a good 'mate' (not guy friendly mate thing) or not.

I think any chick I go out with will have to be pretty active, energetic and healthy because those are the things that I am interested in and attributes that I find attractive, and some house-dwelling indoors type sloth probably isn't my style!

Now - having said that - 'attractiveness' isn't the only quality to judge people by. Just because you want to have sex with someone doesn't mean you think they are a better person than some other person in a more overall sense. Chicks always get down because there seems to be a lack of guys wanting to screw them - that's just low self-esteem, not because their life is worse than other people's or because people think they aren't a nice person etc.
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to hard to have a single aswer. everyone has different situations.
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wai wai wai wai wai wai wait.... am i getting the impression u guyz think i chose option 1?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, we just think you're immature and shallow for thinking that sort of question was worthwhile posting on the forum.

I'd never go out with a girl unless I found her attractive (which is not the same thing as good looking), and being morbidly obese is not only a major turn off due to what a girl would look like in that state, but it also speaks volumes about how much care she takes of herself.
BigBadBenny
Regular

May 2002
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First of all scrolling left to right is starting to piss me off.

I think that this post is worthwhile, it show's a good cross-section of everyones view when it comes to physical attraction vs. emotional attraction.
I personally find a pretty, healthy and fit girl attractive. But she must also have a brain of her own. If I was in a half serious relationship with a girl and she got "FAT" (i mean uber fat) then I would set her free. I know it sounds shallow of me but I have my reasons.

Just remember everyone that while you may seem to disagree with someone, realise that they me be actuated my worthy motives unkown to you and that under the same circumstances you may have acted the same or even more unwisely than you had judged them to have acted.

Regards
Ben

Damm it, have to scroll to the bloody right to post this!!!!
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*cough* stop whinging and run a decent screen res *cough*

An ex's dad came out with a cracker one night, whilst slapping his missus on the arse with the remote control while she was on a walking machine next to his chair, he says "I never married a fat chick, but I'd sure divorce one".

But seriously, I'd go with option 4.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish half the girls i saw would chunk up a bit Sad

im posting intentionally like this so people dont
have to scroll to the side to read my phreaking post

seriously, if a girl has enough self-hate to make herself
get uber fat (im talking "holy shit tara is that you?" styles)

then id have to say, shes lost my interest for good.

at the same time if she started throwing food up it would
get the same results.

Meh, im in a shitty mood today, and killing people in splinter cell
pandora tomorrow only lifted my spirits for a short while.

Eldar.O.
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would never deny who i am, that being said i admit i am immature but i am not shallow. just because i thought this topic was a worth while discussion, how does that make me shallow?

:: - thx for backing me on dis BBennyBoy
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am sorry, I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!
i tried to resist the urge and hold it in but i simply cannot, i just wanna say draven. ur a fag, u fag. da fark u go at saying im shallow?????
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mainly for that reaction actually - I can be a real cunt when I think I'll get a good reaction out of someone (no hard feelings, never having to meet you makes this so much easier)

seeing as I'm in a similar mood to eldarO, I might not post anything else tonight Smile
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 22:44

I wouldn't dump a chick i'm seeing if she got fat... that would be fucken low.

However... I do take weight into account when scoping for girls simply because I am uber skinny due to a genetic muscle disorder** and if I went out with a girl who's like 65kg or over I'd prolly look even more like a toothpick than I need to. Also, if I ever pissed her off I'd be in fear of my life because she'd be able to throw me around.

** if you want to know what I mean take a look at my pic in the "get to know your tyomodders" thread.

Where is this thread? I searched high and low for it Confused
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its in the outhouse...

draven your similar to me, i piss people off because i dont like
keyboard warriors, its amazing the proportions peoples balls grow
to when theres a computer and a couple of thousand kilometers of
wiring between them.

but ive posted heaps today because im bored as all fuck :/

bah

Eldar.O.
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u know what i recon,
i say we add another option

option no#6
cancel the 'days of our lives' soapies
and other similiar tv shows. that shit
makes us all fat, sit on da couch for
hours on end, building up the un-
processed energy which gets stored
into fat which increases ur body mass...

u know wot im talking about! yes boys,
that includes afl and the gay cricket
(only 1 person plays cricket at any
given moment, the batter, the fielder
game over)

true, TRUE!??? tell me dats true!
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Nothing gay about cricket. It's a brilliant game in
all its forms.

There's much nore gay sports around than AFL, even
if it's not my fave sport.

seeyuzz
river
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i dun like cricket just coz
u spend more time waiting for the action than
enjoying the action. you only
like need 1 camera to follow
the entire game. as for afl,
mate im asian but i can honestly
say thats a great sport. thing is
i'd rather get out there play it
than watch other ppl play it
(out there as in the park, not
the MCG)

true, TRUE!?? tell me dats true!!
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 19:10

its in the outhouse...

wiring between them.

bah

Eldar.O.

but of course you're not guilty of being a keyboard warrior huh?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 20:14

its in the outhouse...

wiring between them.

bah

Eldar.O.

of course i am

ill bitch slap the fuck out of you next time you point some shit
like this out! BITCH

im kidding man...

im on the net to have fun and entertain myself, i couldnt give
two squirts of piss about what anyone else is on about,

saying that however, it is good to be able to get on here and
discuss some shit that we all hold relevant.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 22:45

86DRFT wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 20:14

its in the outhouse...

wiring between them.

bah

Eldar.O.

of course i am

ill bitch slap the fuck out of you next time you point some shit
like this out! BITCH

im kidding man...

lol tourettes
BigBadBenny
Regular

May 2002
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So end of story for me is that I would dump her low (yet fat) self-esteem arse if she got fat. But if she was my wife then I would help her. Marriage is serious and I would not like to be in a position where an issue such as wieght can affect more people that just 2.

Draven, you and I are very similiar, we like stirring. If I'm having a conversation with someone I'll just disagree to stirr them up, even if I do agree with them. Sometimes it's quite intresting to do this as you can really find out how passionate someone is about a topic. All though making it a regular habit can result in no-friends I would think.
Regards
Ben
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant be fucked going back and editing shit, btt i have no girlfriend any more.

moving on.

i think this thread is a good excuse to vent some stuff we all got bottled up Razz

fat girls, skinny girls, small girls, tall girls, they all share one thing in common

they're all girls.

regardless.

Eldar.O.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think its safe to say that first impressions are unfortunately almost always made by visual inspection.

Verbatim... If you've been with her long enough for her to have gained sufficient weight to cause you concern then you would hope that you can take option 2.

If not then you probably should have taken the first option some time ago.

There is however another option... if she has recently gained a large amount of weight then next time she asks what clothes she should wear out just say "what about that nice (insert previously snug fitting sleek dress/skirt/pants here)? you looked stunning/hot/georgous in that!"
Then you won't have to say anything.
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im glad u like the thread... unlike
some ungrateful b*holes, calling
me a spam artist and shit

stirring ppl up rules, very fun. been
waiting for someone to ask what option
would i chose, guess no1 cares?
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sat, 07 May 2005 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well this scenario actually happened to me, ex girlfriend went from 63kg to about 75 in 2 years, mainly because she took on my diet which her body didnt cope to well with. i told her at one stage i wanted her to be more fit looking *exact wording* (12kg of fat is a fair bit on a small frame), which caused massive amounts of trouble and tears, but i didnt leave her the relationship and never would have for that reason, the relationship ended up breaking down later for a number of other reasons. Annoyingly enough, 6 months later she was back at her original size.

being overweight makes me think the person in most cases is either lazy, has no self control, or have some underlying issues that are making them unhappy (or in the case of my ex girlfriend, a combination of all 3)
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sun, 08 May 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude u just went with like the reverse of option 4. option 4 states double team so u both can lose weight, instead ur double teamed her ass to gain more weight. shame on u brother
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sun, 08 May 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
show us a pic of yourself verbatim210 so we can pic the shit outta your goods
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sun, 08 May 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 13:25

show us a pic of yourself verbatim210 so we can pic the shit outta your goods

verbatim210 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 01:09

im glad u like the thread... unlike
some ungrateful b*holes, calling
me a spam artist and shit

stirring ppl up rules, very fun. been
waiting for someone to ask what option
would i chose, guess no1 cares?

C'mon guys... chill out a bit otherwise there will probably be an increased "On Probation" population.

Personal attacks are not cool and neither is intentionally stirring people up (unless of course you're stirring up Witzl... then its OK)
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sun, 08 May 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet, if stirring up Karl is ok, I'm all sweet Smile
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sun, 08 May 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just noticed your signature directly following mine and had to laugh...

THE WITZL wrote on Sun, 24 April 2005 19:34

Greg - you have some serious psychological problems you need to sit down and sort out with yourself. Razz

draven wrote on Sun, 24 April 2005 19:36

since when is rampant homosexuality a psychological problem?

draven wrote in signature

There is a fine line between "hobby" and mental illness

I'm over it now... so my sig's been edited.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Sun, 08 May 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i spose i should of used a smiley in my previous post then Embarassed
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Mon, 09 May 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some people may need to watch a very special movie with a moral that may help them with love and ladies, it's called "SHALLOW HAL" Laughing

"Learn to see the inner beauty.........."

I'm betting that most of the super fussy "I would only ever date a Super Model" types are:

a. not getting any action
b. are no lookers themselves
c. look at a LOT of porn
d. have a an assymetrical look about them due to the increased muscle bulk on their wanking arm Laughing
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Mon, 09 May 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 12:12

Some people may need to watch a very special movie with a moral that may help them with love and ladies, it's called "SHALLOW HAL" Laughing

"Learn to see the inner beauty.........."

I'm betting that most of the super fussy "I would only ever date a Super Model" types are:

a. not getting any action
b. are no lookers themselves
c. look at a LOT of porn
d. have a an assymetrical look about them due to the increased muscle bulk on their wanking arm Laughing

HAND THIS MAN A BEER!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Mon, 09 May 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't like skinny girls much
you know when u run your nails along corrugated cardboard andit makes that noise ?
Well i'm skinny so if she is it makes that noise it's gay.
I like boobs too so a girl around size 12 maybe 14 is just right.

If my girl let herself go i'd let her know altho i'm sure she would work it out when her clothes didn't fit her anymore.

If she didn't do anythign about it then i would get rid of her there would be no point in keeping her if u didn't feel the same way about her.
I'm sure if a girl could either loose weight or her man she would loose the weight.
Loose the man :feel like shit
Loose the weight: Feel happy and healthy
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Mon, 09 May 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luckily the people of the world are diverse... some guys like fat chicks, some like skinny, some like white, black... etc.

Its like Cheech Marin says in from Dusk till dawn Very Happy

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: if ur wife/girl/chick friend got fat Mon, 09 May 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Toobs wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 13:51

Its like Cheech Marin says in from Dusk till dawn Very Happy

LOL at that. Laughing Laughing
I could quote that, but I doubt its forums material.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:get too no ur toymoders...
Next Topic:Referred Users??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 06:26:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088241100311279 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.