Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » josh's pink 86, bye bye n/a, hello smoke.....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 27 March 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha dont be fooled by the crappy phone camera photo. The real life colour can only be described as alien puke tennis ball yellow. Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 27 March 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mumblezzz wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 23:55

haha dont be fooled by the crappy phone camera photo. The real life colour can only be described as alien puke tennis ball yellow. Laughing

and its the HOTTNESS!

( you know you want it mumblezzz )
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 27 March 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mumblezzz wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 23:55

its the HOTNESS

(you know you want them mumblezzz )
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 29 March 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Josh, I cant help but see you dont have a sump protectant cover in this pic http://i137.exs.cx/img137/3306/engine0097af.jpg .

I heard they give good airflow into the engine etc otherwise the air comes in and just dips down underneith, any reason for not having it ?? I really like what you have done with the car, hidding the loom and the fuses, its awsome Smile Great job.
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 29 March 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i dunno even what it looks like... hahaha it dissapeared way back when the car was 4ac LOL runs too cold anyway at the moment, cooling system is TOO good for the car. anybody ever says a bad thing about davies craig electric pump is pullin themselves...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 29 March 2005 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much did the water pump cost you dude?
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 30 March 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can pick em up for around 200 bucks i think has been on the shelf for a while
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 03 April 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehehe some track fun today.........

http://img138.exs.cx/img138/1641/joshae861sd.jpg
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 03 April 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goddamn that looks like beau behind the wheel Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 03 April 2005 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice one niggaaaa

lose the streeter sticker
total gayness design....

mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 04 April 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 01:38

nice one niggaaaa

total gayness design....

sure garth when you get me someone else to supply complete painted spare kits for me to have when i need them ill put their sticker on instead........... LOL i forgot, you dont drive your car hard enought to get close to needing spare parts or things for free, cause if its not japanese you dont want it........... LOL.. get real man, this car is rolling advertising for anyone that helps me in any way shape or form....
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 04 April 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 20:41

ae86drift wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 01:38

nice one niggaaaa

total gayness design....

sure garth when you get me someone else to supply complete painted spare kits for me to have when i need them ill put their sticker on instead........... LOL i forgot, you dont drive your car hard enought to get close to needing spare parts or things for free, cause if its not japanese you dont want it........... LOL.. get real man, this car is rolling advertising for anyone that helps me in any way shape or form....

hahaha the kits = good. the sticker = bad
ken needs a new logo and i think i should design it! hahaha

hey i drive my car plenty hard thankyou. i just dont crash it. Wink
i am tehc JDM whore, what cna i say. Wink

ps. im serious. if you speak to ken im happy to do him a new logo and a WEBSITE for his damn products in exchange for kickbacks. Wink
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 04 April 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha man if you drift, and you do it on the track, and you dont break something on the body, you aint goin hard... LOL. mmm think hes kinda happy with it man,and i like the colours on my car man, it stands out, but really i dont care, its comin off after the next comp down south anyways, and hes gettin small logo on front and rear bars....

[Updated on: Mon, 04 April 2005 10:50]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 05 April 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah

yes. i suspect that there wont be much space Smile

and quit your bs'in about the drift damage. Wink
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 05 April 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mah its true garth if you drive HARD you;ll break things man, its a part of drifting...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 05 April 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 18:25

mah its true garth if you drive HARD you;ll break things man, its a part of drifting...

agreed. but not bodykits Very Happy
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
icon4.gif  Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 06 April 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bahaha! Zenki battle bumper 4 lyfe mang. Smash your shit into walls/trees/cars/domastic animals etc as much as I have and see how they hold up.
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 06 April 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mumblezzz wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 16:51

Bahaha! Zenki battle bumper 4 lyfe mang. Smash your shit into walls/trees/cars/domastic animals etc as much as I have and see how they hold up.

LOL meh just get free replacments from your friendly kit supplier (thanks KEn)
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 17 April 2005 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats on 5th place josh! lets see those pics!
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 19 April 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MEH too tired ect ect to do any uploading tonite, only got video foot6age anyway heheh but got some AMAZING incar footage,, hehehe pointed the camera at the footwell.. DAMN my feet move fast.. LOL
busta_move
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 19 April 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked VERY SEXY, top job and congrats on 5th place, and cant wait to see those movies Razz , and again top job,
cheers gary
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 20 April 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanna see these videos Smile
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
icon14.gif  Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 20 April 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mad, congrats on the 5th place. your car looks great dude!
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 21 April 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey josh, all u need to do is show them some footage of the time u got the car a meter airborne thru the dipper at QR and lost your brand new front bar, then u can say u need a bodykit sponsor
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 21 April 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr DOHC is that you who has said footage? have been seachin hard for it, SOOOO want a copy of it..
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 01 May 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ok heres the latest toymodders.

just said yes to a PAIR of TRUST TD05-16g turbos (one as a spare) and a trust external gate.

as much as i love and adore driving the n/a car, simple fact is that after the DA round in adelaide, it became clear that on ant of the tracks we are using in aust where they are big fast tracks with straights, i just cant keep up, so after this weekend at oran park, the car will be going in for another heart surgery operation.

keep watching this space for pics as the work continues, it should be a very quick swap, as most of the work is already done, so we'll see what happens with a turbo slapped( not litterally) on the side of the built forged bottom end that is in the car now.....
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 01 May 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm high comp and boost Wink

good work!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 01 May 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad

im sad. but its what has to be done.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 01 May 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hang on, dont u have 12:1 compression, Shocked
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 01 May 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
11.5 actually, and the car is spending this week at the dyno to see if we cant squeeze that bit more FUN factor out of the n/a setup first but yes 11.5 plus boost = MWAHAHAHAHAHA
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 01 May 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
correction

= KABOOOMY!
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 01 May 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i concur.

how much power does it currenly put out, what u expecting and at what boost
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 01 May 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why wouldnt u sell your tough na motor as it is, and then use that money to get yourself a gze bottom end and have cash to spare?

driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 01 May 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so if anyone wants 4age parts, go to the next track meet after josh turbo's his engine.

there will be parts lying around on the track everywhere.

.... Razz
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 01 May 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh, I was watching the drift nats on SBS and saw your run against that commodore and it did appear you were struggling on the straights, no time for dori down the straight, cause you got some commodore coming up behind you smoking all over the place..

Was nice watching it on tv though.. looking forward to this new "mod" Razz
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 01 May 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys its plain and simple the motor is BUILT already and i dont want to use a gze bottom end and suffer from laggyness. as it is, it make about 95 rwkw. with the correct prep and tune, and running around 6-7 psi boost we aim for around 130-140 rwkw. that will be heaps, and also not suffer from the laggyness normal on turbo cars. the only internal changes to the engine from what it is now will be to swap out the 20v rods for a set of gze rods that were originally attatched to the arias forged pistons in the motor. this will give me a totally strengthened and balanced bottom end with which to work. i will be using a freshened up bigport n/a head and rwd inlet with a single throttle, and the tuff head and quads will find their way into my new street car, am thinking ke70.

stay tuned for progress....
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 02 May 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw you drifting around Mallallalalallaaaaahh in a battle against that stupid VN commonwhore - fuck that was funny!! He looked like he'd roll it! The 86 just cruised through the corners sideways though Wink
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 02 May 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 10:07

I saw you drifting around Mallallalalallaaaaahh in a battle against that stupid VN commonwhore - fuck that was funny!! He looked like he'd roll it! The 86 just cruised through the corners sideways though Wink

actually, 50MAN {the VN} can usually outshine pretty much everyone at QR, cept for ppl like darren appleton and PIG513, he's been drifting since 2002, he was just having a bad day down there.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 02 May 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It still looked terrible compared to the 86 Smile
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 02 May 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 13:23

It still looked terrible compared to the 86 Smile

definately,
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 03 May 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tony does really well, considering his choice of car, but i guess you could say that about me using an underpowered corolla as well Laughing
brodiepearce
Regular

February 2005

icon14.gif  Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 03 May 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i joined a while after this thread started so ill just say farkin awesome 86 mr2drift and that tow car is the shizneck Very Happy Very Happy
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 08 May 2005 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brodiepearce wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 08:40

i joined a while after this thread started so ill just say farkin awesome 86 mr2drift and that tow car is the shizneck Very Happy Very Happy

Thanx dude. i kinda like both cars Laughing
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 08 May 2005 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a small pic of the fun from saturdays INITIAL DRIFT comp....

http://img203.echo.cx/img203/4330/crop8tw.jpg
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 08 May 2005 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aww AE86 pride right here

Heart

[Updated on: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:15]

mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 08 May 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garth you need something else to do woth your life ... LOL

gut seriously, was the best fun driving with beau again, has been a year since we drove the 2 86's togeather. just like old times.much fun.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 09 May 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its scary how similar your cars look Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 09 May 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looked hot out there on Saturday Josh. Congrats on third place! You are one hell of a steerer!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 09 May 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah i was bored and you need a better av

so here:

http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/josh_mr2drift_av.gif

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2005 03:56]

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 09 May 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 13:56

ah i was bored and you need a better av

so here:

http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/josh_mr2drift_av.gif

if you want garth i will trade your car on a mirage Embarassed
boing
Regular

October 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 09 May 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is SWEET! Shocked
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 09 May 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi garth make me one i wanna be cool too Laughing

seriously

i need more drift in my avatar
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 09 May 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers garth will put it in all forums LOL
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Fri, 27 May 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
free update, at the latest oran park day went thru 10 tyres and also slightly bent one 9 inch ssr, as well as cracking the front and rear fibreglass bars, but was the best days drifting ever, thatks to pete curuthers for putting it togeather..
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Fri, 27 May 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am curious.....

how much $

how long did that take

its a pitty your a going to wreck such fine craftsmen ship on drifting it. Such a nice car, look afterher or I may have to send round the bigboys to take it off your hands and give it to a more deserving owner.. any takers? Wink Wink na only jokn Very Happy

Good work Very Happy Very Happy
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 29 May 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 23:59

I am curious.....

how much $

how long did that take

its a pitty your a going to wreck such fine craftsmen ship on drifting it. Such a nice car, look afterher or I may have to send round the bigboys to take it off your hands and give it to a more deserving owner.. any takers? Wink Wink na only jokn Very Happy

Good work Very Happy Very Happy

MORE deserving owners my ass, and what do you mean, so it can be some posers car and never rev past 6000 rpm *cough garth* LOL NEVER, its a drift pig at heart and will die that way....
probably at my hands as well, but its been well and truly worth it 100%
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 29 May 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg, i couldnt have said it any better myself...kudos to you josh..kudos
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 29 May 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

icon9.gif  Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 29 May 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Sun, 29 May 2005 21:50

MORE deserving owners my ass, and what do you mean, so it can be some posers car and never rev past 6000 rpm *cough garth* LOL NEVER, its a drift pig at heart and will die that way....
probably at my hands as well, but its been well and truly worth it 100%

cheers for that josh... such nice things to say... so im a poser huh?

btw my car gets plently of action on the traack above 6000rpm
that is when im not working all weekend (which is once in a blue moon)

No No No

mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 29 May 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
fishings good tonight on toymods Very Happy
Pages (13): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Draven's JZA61 [some pics]
Next Topic:Craig's AE86 completed project: 56K or die slowly
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:12:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010018110275269 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.