Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Toyota celica st162 for sale (damage but repairable)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mcrslyder
Occasional Poster

December 2004
icon14.gif  Toyota celica st162 for sale (damage but repairable) Mon, 09 May 2005 04:44 Go to next message
HI, everyone i am selling my sti62 with a gen 3 enigne conversion out of an mr2. Details iit has a left door damage and bottm left side rear damage, it is repairable! I dont have a digital camera but if interested call me on 0401412265 to ask more details and arrange to see the car. I mlocated in Melbourne, so sorry Victorians locals only. Im looking at $4000 and on ly selling the whole car with everything, sorry part would be not seperated. The engine is rare and it puts out 245kw.
cheers everyone. Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toyota celica st162 for sale (damage but repairable) Mon, 09 May 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm gathering you might have had a slight spelling mistake with ur power claim??

is it Naturally aspirated or Turbo?
I'd be very suprised if it was NA and put out 245kw.. Might just wanna check ur power figure before claiming stuff (or do a read over of what you've written)

if u claim 245kw on a turbo (which is still pretty high even at the fly) then ur sellin it for a price which anyone should jump at...

So yeah probably wanna fix up ur info!!!
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toyota celica st162 for sale (damage but repairable) Mon, 09 May 2005 10:46 Go to previous message
TRD-ST162 wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 17:21

I'm gathering you might have had a slight spelling mistake with ur power claim??

is it Naturally aspirated or Turbo?
I'd be very suprised if it was NA and put out 245kw.. Might just wanna check ur power figure before claiming stuff (or do a read over of what you've written)

if u claim 245kw on a turbo (which is still pretty high even at the fly) then ur sellin it for a price which anyone should jump at...

So yeah probably wanna fix up ur info!!!

If it does put out 245kw consider it sold! Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 3TGTEU CELICA 13k show spec, Sydney, with PICS, avail mid NOV.
Next Topic:eoi..corolla 89 sx
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 17 23:57:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045831203460693 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.