Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
AJ200
Occasional Poster

May 2004
YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Fri, 29 April 2005 01:14 Go to next message

Happened to see Yogi8u up against gtst skyline at the track the other day

It looked like the skyline had Yogi.
Just asking if yogi was running the boost he should have Or did he just get beaten..

Just wanted to know what time/mph yogi has done if possible

Send a private message to this user  
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Fri, 29 April 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What sort of "track"

If it was at a drag strip you could have seen the time/mph on the display as they crossed the line Smile

If it was on a circuit, was he losing time on the straights or through the corners Smile

I don't reckon you will get an answer to your question mate.

How do you know they were BOTH racing?
BlackMist
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Fri, 29 April 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think AJ200 is trying to offend anyone but it seems to me that some people are quite peed off by his post.

AJ200 - the answer to your question could be obvious here????

I've been thumped, and I have thumped others in this glorious lifestyle, who cares, its all fun to me. Smile
AJ200
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Fri, 29 April 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMist wrote on Fri, 29 April 2005 11:44

I dont think AJ200 is trying to offend anyone but it seems to me that some people are quite peed off by his post.

AJ200 - the answer to your question could be obvious here????

I've been thumped, and I have thumped others in this glorious lifestyle, who cares, its all fun to me. Smile

Well thats right. It looked pretty obvious..just wanted to know what happened..
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Fri, 29 April 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, thats funny hahahh.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Fri, 29 April 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why didnt the toyota win Crying or Very Sad
BlackMist
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Mon, 02 May 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am sure YOGI18U has seen this post by now..........reply?????? Rolling Eyes
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Tue, 03 May 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMist wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 16:16

And this is based on what?

The fact that he hasn't posted anything since march would kind of point to him not coming on the forum a whole lot lately.
AJ200
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Tue, 03 May 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

The fact that he hasn't posted since March doesn't necessarily mean he hasn't been viewing posts on the ToyMods site ???

I mean its not rocket-science after all
BlackMist
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Tue, 03 May 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just because your the vice president doesn't mean you can be a smart ass! Unfortunately I dont live on this forum, as you can see I am a new comer and dont look at the anal details of when or what a specific user last posted, I am just assuming that he has read it by now. Just because he has not posted doesn't mean he aint reading, dumb ass.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Tue, 03 May 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm I just wasted 30seconds of my life reading this thread..
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Tue, 03 May 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMist wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 15:24

dumb ass.

insulting moderators, what a wonderful start to your forum career Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Tue, 03 May 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 15:50

BlackMist wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 15:24

dumb ass.

insulting moderators, what a wonderful start to your forum career Rolling Eyes

or could that be a successful way to end you career at the forum
BlackMist
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Tue, 03 May 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh........did I upset the wittle boys Crying or Very Sad

newcomer, moderator, vice president all the same to me. Twisted Evil

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Tue, 03 May 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate you said you were "sure" he has read it. I asked you how you are sure of this.

Now you say that you just assume he has read it. I explained that he hasn't posted since March which is information that is freely available to you if you bothered to look.

Of course newcomer, moderator and vice president are all the same to you. That's because you are a newcomer who has added nothing to the forum or club other than starting a post about illegal street activity and then bitching in this one.
Quote:

newcomer, moderator, vice president all the same to me.

Well to me there is a difference if a person is a member of the club that provides this resource to be abused by you, or a moderator who gives their time to run it then they automatically get more credit in my books. As to newcomers who call people names and bring absolutely nothing to the table, I couldn't care less.
BlackMist
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Thu, 05 May 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok.........here it goes

1. I didn't start this post. Usually..I think Razz.. its the user who made the first comment who started it. Rolling Eyes

2. There are other people on this forum (in other posts, apart from this one) talking about illegal street activity, and I have not been one of them being persecuted by your self or any other moderator etc. Very Happy

3. I used the word 'sure' with '.....' in the sentence to denote that I was making that assumption. I should have said 'I am sure by now' for the grammatically perfect people. I don't go to his house a watch him to be definite he has read it, I just made that assumption. Razz

4. I have not abused any one apart from righteous self, which was quite justified in that you were definite that some body has not been reading the posts just because they haven't posted anything. It does not state anywhere when a specific user last logged on to make your statement concrete....OKAY! sunshine (is that a nicer word for you)

5. This post could have been constructive if it weren't for people like yourself, and if you could not care less about new comers posts (obviously mine)then dont reply to them....simple, done , easy. As far as I can see you are the one bitching about what I have posted, I was just replying to your premature comment.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Fri, 06 May 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4. Just cos someones hasn't logged on doesn't mean they haven't viewed the forums without it so even that wouldn't work hmm your making more assumptions, that he logs on every time he views the forum. Razz Laughing
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Sat, 07 May 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMist wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 16:16

BlackMist wrote

I am just assuming that he has read it by now. Just because he has not posted doesn't mean he aint reading, dumb ass.

So you reinvent the English language do you? I always thought if you were sure of something you knew it 100% and if you were assuming it was just a guess. However, let us stand corrected.

If you wanted to make sure you could have checked his last post date. We all have access to it.
Joshstix did the smart thing and actually checked which is why he asked you the fair enough question:
And this is based on what? He asked how you are backing up your statement or do you continue to change the English language as you go?

BlackMist wrote

Just because your the vice president doesn't mean you can be a smart ass!

If you're a newcomer you can?
BlackMist wrote

I am a new comer and dont look at the anal details

BlackMist wrote

Just because he has not posted doesn't mean he aint reading, dumb ass.

BlackMist wrote

Oh........did I upset the wittle boys Crying or Very Sad

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Sat, 07 May 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
while he shouldnt be doing what he is doing, i tend to agree...

if he insults a normal forums member, mods dont seem to care, yet when he insults them it matters?

double standards are bullshit.

he shouldnt be insulting anyone, plain and simple.

Eldar.O.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Sat, 07 May 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 22:56

while he shouldnt be doing what he is doing, i tend to agree...

if he insults a normal forums member, mods dont seem to care, yet when he insults them it matters?

double standards are bullshit.

he shouldnt be insulting anyone, plain and simple.

Eldar.O.

WHAT???

I don't see him insulting anyone but me. Who else did he insult and I didn't care?

What makes you think it matters to me, that he insulted me? Has he been warned for his behaviour? Has he been put on probation? The people who made comment about it aren't moderators.

The fact is that people get the same treatment for insulting moderators as they do for doing it to anyone else. When a moderator sees it they do something about it. The other simple fact is that a moderator is a lot more likely to see that someone is insulting them than they are to see that someone else is being insulted.

I and the other moderators of this forum put a hell of a lot of time into running this place and this is the kind of rubbish we get in return. Thanks for your overwhelming vote of confidence.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Sun, 08 May 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tend to agree with josh, or go even further - often the mods will put up with a lot of crap and explain themselves to the lower forms of life on these forums when they're being insulted, but if another member is being insulted it's usually an instant warning - precisely, I would imagine, so people don't get the idea that the mods are power tripping etc.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Sun, 08 May 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i stand by the method that you shouldn't bite the hands that feeds you, and genrerally a respect ppl one that i know have a wealth of knowledge in the forums and moderators. These are the ppl that a are gonna help you out when you need information and B having a go at someone that is providing you a service is just stupid.

When i first joined the forums i was the tipacle noob that didn't know about the search function, but once i knew thanks norbie i used it, and unlike others i didn't get up and sook and cry about a rather quick comment from him to search.

I have been on the forums for close to two years now, earlier i just used to view and then eventually signed up, originally i used the tech and conversion section only as i just wanted information, but since have become a forums whore outhouse is bad mmm kay.

This year i became a member of toymods and pending the brand of car i buy at the end of this year to replace old faithful i will continue to be and probably will regardless.

What ppl need to realise what you put into the forums you get back, be an arse and insult mods, general users etc etc won't get you far. Ppl like oldcorollas, norbie etc possess knowledge of cars i could only dream about, sure i know shitloads about cars ie what type of engine acceleratio figures, power output you name it, but when it comes to fixing them i am probably a novice. I can do all the general maintenance could change the oil if i had the time and have helped and learnt how to change springs and shocks, but compared to others on here i know nothign about how to mod fix etc cars.

Anyway to end my rant one i think ppl need to lighten up a bit and a the guy hasn't probably seen the thread not evryone reads track talk that often and b the guy probably couldn't give a rats if some noob thinks his car is slow.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Sun, 08 May 2005 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josh, i in no way was insulting the way you guys do your job, its awesome and i only wish i could help.

but i do see quite alot of name calling on here, and to be honest im guilty of it myself.

but if you read my post carefully youll see that i did not at all say that you were peeved, but that i do agree in the sense that if a member is a member/financial member/mod etc. its all equal. which everyone else seemed to shrug off.

i did, i no way intend to say they you guys werent doing your jobs, i am very appreciative of these forums, and when money is a little more forthcoming, i will make an effort to help out (its so bad i havent had credit in 3 months).

look for a donation by me in the next few weeks!

apart from that, if theres any other way i can help at all, please PM me the details Josh!

Cheers,

Eldar.O.
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Mon, 09 May 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant beleave i wasted 4 mins off my life reading this GAY thread.

i just whish i had a picture of david hassel hoff to add to it.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Mon, 09 May 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i just whish i had a picture of david hassel hoff to add

heres a pic that is as cool as this thread..

http://erve.ugbox.net/images/irish_hoff.jpg
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline Mon, 09 May 2005 09:33 Go to previous message
Yup this threads going nowhere.
Time for it to get locked and work it's way off the front page.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Workshop Days
Next Topic:TRACK DAY MOUNT PANORAMA BATHURST???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:40:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008915901184082 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.