Toymods » General Car Talk » Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon14.gif  Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla Tue, 14 May 2002 13:01 Go to next message
just a HUGE thankyou to jason, aka yellorolla for his work in getting me my new toy: Daikin Exeedy HHD P/Plate + HD Organic Plate Clutch. highly recomend his work should you ever need some clutch product or opinion.

cheers mate
ed

http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/loats/toymods/000553a.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla Tue, 14 May 2002 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice to see fellow toymoders helping each other out
good work
troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla Tue, 14 May 2002 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who installed it?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla Wed, 15 May 2002 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hasnt been installed yet

i might get the box done at the same time, so its a bit up in the air. if i just doing the clutch, ill do it myself. if i were to pay someone, i'd recomend penrith brake and clutch (west syd)

cheers
ed
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla Wed, 15 May 2002 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude, got a question...actually coming from kevz0r because he was having trouble registering at work or something, is there any chance of being able to source another one of those clutches???

During a few shakedown runs up and down his street to test out the fuel pressure regulator the 5MGTE...well, lets put it this way, asserted its authority... Razz
Pranky
Newcomer

May 2002

Re: Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla Thu, 16 May 2002 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heys, i need a new clutch for my car (*sigh* i know i know its a nissan and all....) Silvia s13 non-turbo, and need some suggestions for what I could get / where I could get it installed... (im a newbie when it comes to car mechanics)

Thankyas.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla Thu, 16 May 2002 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you want information about the availability of different model clutches through jason, his email is:

jasonm@sli.com.au

as for the different clutches for different applications, whats the intended useage of the car, whats the engines power output, what kind of response do you want form the clutch etc etc...

i got the hhd p/plate and the hd organic disc as a trade off between clamping force and drivability. the organic disc allows some slippage, so i can go shopping n stuff, but holds hard under power shifts etc. i didnt want a brass button or ceramic due to the harshness, and the ultimate lack of racing that would warrant such a choice.

cheers
ed
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla Thu, 16 May 2002 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks dude, its for Kev's 5MGTE, which has made a mess of the standard one, it hasn't been dynoed yet, but it obviously making a fair whack more than standard because of the way the standard couldn't hold.

Its his daily driver, so I'd say he'd be looking at something similar to yours if it would be up to the power.

Thanks for the reply, I'll pass it on to him.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla Thu, 16 May 2002 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i definitely think itll be up to the power.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:38]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla Tue, 28 May 2002 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
update:

clutch went in today!

AWESOME! +1000kg clamping pressure!!

hello wheelspin!!!

yehhaaaaaaaaaaaa
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clutch: many thanks to yellorolla Tue, 28 May 2002 10:21 Go to previous message
So...I take it you like it?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Xbox Happy!!!!
Next Topic:Best Places
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 15:45:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051651000976562 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.